Missouri Lawmaker Says Consensual Rape in Debate About New Abortion Laws

So sexual assault is ok with you, is that right?

If you had gone to law school you would have learned that a good lawyer never axs a question he does not know the answer to.

Irregardless....today even a kiss can be construed to be sexual assault, look at all the trouble Biden has gotten into for just hugging a woman or sniffing one's hair...I mean....we need to face reality....things have gone crazy...it is like society has suddenlly flipped out...maybe due to muslim influence...they think a man should not even look at a woman during certain times of the year.

Not even to mention your hypocrisy along with the rest of your fellow democrats...aka attempting to link politics with all this b.s. of alleged mis-treatment of women....as in specifically trying to make it a conservative or republican thing.

You seem not to remember JFK or more recently Bill Clinton who actually went out and raped women....he did not just sniff their hair, or just grab their pussy...he flat out raped women....and hillary stood by him and defended him and then tries to convince women she is just oh so concerned about their rights....ultimate hypocrisy...that is the legacy of the democrats boyo!
LOL

Imbecile, unlike trump, no one has actually complained that Biden had sexually assaulted them.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Woe to you hypocrites and liars.

Matthew 7:5
You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Joe Biden's skin-crawling touching of little girls and grown women now an election issue

Lucy Flores was a 35-year-old Democrat candidate for lieutenant governor in Nevada in 2014. She admits she was 'flattered" when Biden offered to attend a campaign rally in Las Vegas to boost voter turnout. In her account of the incident, Flores wrote she was minding her own business on the side of the stage waiting to be introduced when Biden came from behind.

He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself,... And also, what in the actual fuck? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?” He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn’t process what was happening....” I couldn’t move and I couldn’t say anything. I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me. My name was called and I was never happier to get on stage in front of an audience.

... I had never experienced anything so blatantly inappropriate and unnerving before. The vice-president of the United States of America had just touched me in an intimate way reserved for close friends, family, or romantic partners — and I felt powerless to do anything about it.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ls_and_grown_women_now_an_election_issue.html

Seven women have accused Joe Biden of inappropriate conduct, here's who they are
What the fuck is wrong with you? Your own link says it wasn't sexual assault...

After the event, I told a few of my staff what happened. We all talked about the inexplicable weirdness of what he did, but I didn’t plan on telling anyone else. I didn’t have the language or the outlet to talk about what happened. Who do you tell? What do you say? Is it enough of a transgression if a man touches and kisses you without consent, but doesn’t rise to the level of what most people consider sexual assault? I did what most women do, and moved on with my life and my work.

Do you never tire of losing arguments? Or is it that you are just by nature a masochist? The board wants to know?

Irregardless....you even highlighted what shoots down your fallacious claim.....ironic eh? hehheh

I quote..................' but doesn’t rise to the level of what most people consider sexual assault? '

Most people are not all people....thus indicating disagreement on exactly what sexual assault is.

Ultimately it is up to a jury....if charges are pressed...to decide if sexual assault occurred.

The general public doesn't fully understand what sexual harassment is or why it is wrong

Kissing Someone Against Their Will Is Assault, Whether You’re 13 Or 30
LOLOL

Imbecile, I'll let you know when you win an argument. You lost this one....

"Even if his behavior wasn’t violent or sexual, it was demeaning and disrespectful." ~ Lucy Flores

You
If you had gone to law school you would have learned that a good lawyer never axs a question he does not know the answer to.

Irregardless....today even a kiss can be construed to be sexual assault, look at all the trouble Biden has gotten into for just hugging a woman or sniffing one's hair...I mean....we need to face reality....things have gone crazy...it is like society has suddenlly flipped out...maybe due to muslim influence...they think a man should not even look at a woman during certain times of the year.

Not even to mention your hypocrisy along with the rest of your fellow democrats...aka attempting to link politics with all this b.s. of alleged mis-treatment of women....as in specifically trying to make it a conservative or republican thing.

You seem not to remember JFK or more recently Bill Clinton who actually went out and raped women....he did not just sniff their hair, or just grab their pussy...he flat out raped women....and hillary stood by him and defended him and then tries to convince women she is just oh so concerned about their rights....ultimate hypocrisy...that is the legacy of the democrats boyo!
LOL

Imbecile, unlike trump, no one has actually complained that Biden had sexually assaulted them.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Joe Biden's skin-crawling touching of little girls and grown women now an election issue

Lucy Flores was a 35-year-old Democrat candidate for lieutenant governor in Nevada in 2014. She admits she was 'flattered" when Biden offered to attend a campaign rally in Las Vegas to boost voter turnout. In her account of the incident, Flores wrote she was minding her own business on the side of the stage waiting to be introduced when Biden came from behind.

He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself,... And also, what in the actual fuck? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?” He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn’t process what was happening....” I couldn’t move and I couldn’t say anything. I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me. My name was called and I was never happier to get on stage in front of an audience.

... I had never experienced anything so blatantly inappropriate and unnerving before. The vice-president of the United States of America had just touched me in an intimate way reserved for close friends, family, or romantic partners — and I felt powerless to do anything about it.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ls_and_grown_women_now_an_election_issue.html

Seven women have accused Joe Biden of inappropriate conduct, here's who they are

After the event, I told a few of my staff what happened. We all talked about the inexplicable weirdness
of what he did, but I didn’t plan on telling anyone else. I didn’t have the language or the outlet to talk about what happened. Who do you tell? What do you say? Is it enough of a transgression if a man touches and kisses you without consent, but doesn’t rise to the level of what most people consider sexual assault? did what most women do, and moved on with my life and my work.

Do you never tire of losing arguments? Or is it that you are just by nature a masochist? The board wants to know?

Irregardless....you even highlighted what shoots down your fallacious claim.....ironic eh? hehheh

I quote..................' but doesn’t rise to the level of what most people consider sexual assault? '

Most people are not all people....thus indicating disagreement on exactly what sexual assault is.

Ultimately it is up to a jury....if charges are pressed...to decide if sexual assault occurred.

The general public doesn't fully understand what sexual harassment is or why it is wrong

LOLOL

"Even if his behavior wasn’t violent or sexual, it was demeaning and disrespectful." ~ Lucy Flores

In addition to all your other shortcomings you now reveal you cannot even be honest.
As in....you claimed Biden did not committ sexual assault because the woman in question said....."
After the event, I told a few of my staff what happened. We all talked about the inexplicable weirdness
of what he did, but I didn’t plan on telling anyone else. I didn’t have the language or the outlet to talk about what happened. Who do you tell? What do you say? Is it enough of a transgression if a man touches and kisses you without consent, but doesn’t rise to the level of what most people consider sexual assault? did what most women do, and moved on with my life and my work."

Which of course does nothing to prove it was not sexual assault as you claim it did...you are either dishonest or have a reading problem or some combination thereof.

As I pointed out....only a jury can decide what is sexual assault....and when charges are not brought and there is no trial...you can only say in your opinion it was not sexual assault....others of course believe it was....so from now on try and be honest or I might have you banned again....for being dishonest. hehheh

You
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

of what he did, but I didn’t plan on telling anyone else. I didn’t have the language or the outlet to talk about what happened. Who do you tell? What do you say? Is it enough of a transgression if a man touches and kisses you without consent, but doesn’t rise to the level of what most people consider sexual assault? did what most women do, and moved on with my life and my work.

LOLOL

In addition to all your other shortcomings you now reveal you cannot even be honest.
As in....you claimed Biden did not committ sexual assault because the woman in question said....."
of what he did, but I didn’t plan on telling anyone else. I didn’t have the language or the outlet to talk about what happened. Who do you tell? What do you say? Is it enough of a transgression if a man touches and kisses you without consent, but doesn’t rise to the level of what most people consider sexual assault? did what most women do, and moved on with my life and my work."

Which of course does nothing to prove it was not sexual assault as you claim it did...you are either dishonest or have a reading problem or some combination thereof.

As I pointed out....only a jury can decide what is sexual assault....and when charges are not brought and there is no trial...you can only say in your opinion it was not sexual assault....others of course believe it was....so from now on try and be honest or I might have you banned again....for being dishonest. hehheh
LOLOLOL

Moron, she said both his actions were not sexual assault AND that it's not what most people would even consider sexual assault.

Try harder.

And dumbfuck, you didn't have me banned last time. <smh>

You

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

Moron, she said both his actions were not sexual assault AND that it's not what most people would even consider sexual assault.

Try harder.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaa I think your were banned for being stupid....can you not read? can you not understand what she said????

Again and I quote....."What do you say? Is it enough of a transgression if a man touches and kisses you without consent, but doesn’t rise to the level of what most people consider sexual assault?

She is simply saying she does not think that what happened to her rises to the level of what most people consider sexual assault And...of course she has no real idea of what most people think about it....nor whether most people are right if they would think that.

She did not say as you claim that it was not sexual assault.

Also you seem not to understand there is much disagreement amongst people as to what is and what is not sexual assault.

Since she did not bring charges...since there was no trial....and since only a jury can decide or could have decided whether or not it was sexual assault....you remain in error.

Not even to mention you ignored the link (I wonder why) wherein it revealed...........

'A story emerged over the weekend of a 13-year-old male student who kissed a 14-year-old female student against her will “on a dare.” He’s now facing sexual assault charges.'

Which proves that kissing someone against their will is considered by some to be sexual assault....now of course...it will be up to the jury to decide whether or not his kissing the girl against her will really amounted to sexual assault.

Why do I always have to break out the color crayons with you?

Last edited:
You

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

Try harder.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaa I think your were banned for being stupid....can you not read? can you not understand what she said????

Again and I quote....."What do you say? Is it enough of a transgression if a man touches and kisses you without consent, but doesn’t rise to the level of what most people consider sexual assault?

She is simply saying she does not think that what happened to her doesn't rise to the level of what most people consider sexual assault And...of course she has no real idea of what most people think about it....nor whether most people are right if they would think that.

Also you seem not to understand there is much disagreement amongst people as to what is and what is not sexual assault.

Since she did not bring charges...since there was no trial....and since only a jury can decide or could have decided whether or not it was sexual assault....you remain in error.
Dumbfuck, I already told you why I was banned; and you still don't understand?? And you had nothing to do with it.

Regardless.... she also said, "even if his behavior wasn’t violent or sexual, it was demeaning and disrespectful." in that same interview. Which means she considered what he did "demeaning & disrespectful," not sexual (or violent). Ignoring her saying that only makes you look desperate to win an argument you already lost.

So try harder, try and find someone who accused Biden of sexual assault.

You

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

Try harder.

She is simply saying she does not think that what happened to her doesn't rise to the level of what most people consider sexual assault And...of course she has no real idea of what most people think about it....nor whether most people are right if they would think that.

Dumbfuck, I already told you why I was banned; and you still don't understand?? And you had nothing to do with it.

Regardless.... she also said, "even if his behavior wasn’t violent or sexual, it was demeaning and disrespectful." in that same interview. Which means she considered what he did "demeaning & disrespectful," not sexual (or violent). Ignoring her saying that only makes you look desperate to win an argument you already lost.

It is obvious you get coinfused very easily not even grasping I was just joking about getting you banned when most posters would clearly have understood that. hehheh

We do not need your erroneous interpetation of what she said....we or most of us anyhow are capable of reading what she actually said and understanding it.

Again....in these cases with Biden...it would have been up to a jury...just as it would have been in these alleged cases against Trump...since no one in these alleged cases against Biden and Trump pressed charges....there were no trials and thus in both cases people can only conjecture and state their personal opinions regarding whether or not it was sexual assault as you have done...but you were very hypocritical about it and your bias is showing by mistakenly claiming Trump was guilty of sexual assault and Biden wasn't.

I am sure you will not understand any of the above either...nothing I can do about it...I can lead a jackass to the water but I cannot make him drink.

You
LOLOL

LOLOLOL

Try harder.

It is obvious you get coinfused very easily not even grasping I was just joking about getting you banned when most posters would clearly have understood that. hehheh

We do not need your erroneous interpetation of what she said....we or most of us anyhow are capable of reading what she actually said and understanding it.

Again....in these cases with Biden...it would have been up to a jury...just as it would have been in these alleged cases against Trump...since no one in these alleged cases against Biden and Trump no one pressed charges....there was no trials and thus in both cases people can only conjecture and state their personal opinions regarding whether or not it was sexual assault as you have done...but you were very hypocritical about it and your bias is showing by mistakenly claiming Trump was guilty of sexual assault and Biden wasn't.

I am sure you will not understand any of the above either...nothing I can do about it...I can lead a jackass to the water but I cannot make him drink.
LOLOLOL

Watch as I show everyone how stupid you are..... quote her saying Biden sexually assaulted her...

:dance:

Yep... plus he is a former law enforcement officer.

"A Missouri state lawmaker was met with hisses when he used the phrase "consensual rape" during a highly charged House debate on a bill that would ban abortions at eight weeks, including in cases of rape and incest.

Republican Rep. Barry Hovis, of Cape Girardeau, said in the chamber Friday that most of the sexual assaults he handled before retiring from law enforcement weren't strangers "jumping out of the bushes" but instead "date rapes or consensual rapes.""

Missouri lawmaker tries to walk back 'consensual rape' remark

These are the idiots making laws for people...

Can someone please define consensual rape?

TMW2019-05-22color.png

You

LOLOLOL

Try harder.

Again....in these cases with Biden...it would have been up to a jury...just as it would have been in these alleged cases against Trump...since no one in these alleged cases against Biden and Trump no one pressed charges....there was no trials and thus in both cases people can only conjecture and state their personal opinions regarding whether or not it was sexual assault as you have done...but you were very hypocritical about it and your bias is showing by mistakenly claiming Trump was guilty of sexual assault and Biden wasn't.

LOLOLOL

Watch as I show everyone how stupid you are..... quote her saying Biden sexually assaulted her...

No one as far as I know claimed she said Biden sexually assaulted her.....the question of whether or not he actually sexually assaulted her is another matter.

You obviously have your opinion but you are biased and are trying to play politics and in the process have revealed your hypocrisy....as you in a couple of others have done repeatedly....trying to erroneously persuade folks that it is only conservatives and republicans that engage in such conduct.

In a word...pathetic.....this nation obviously has real problems when it comes to sexual crimes but trying to play politics with these matters is beyond despicable.

Last edited:
LOLOLOL

Try harder.

LOLOLOL

No one as far as I know claimed she said Biden sexually assaulted her.....the question of whether or not he actually sexually assaulted her is another matter.

You obviously have your opinion but you are biased and are trying to play politics and in the process have revealed your hypocrisy....as you in a couple of others have done repeatedly....trying to erroneously persuade folks that it is only conservatives and republicans that engage in such conduct.

In a word...pathetic.....this nation obviously has real problems when it comes to sexual crimes but trying to play politics with these matters is beyond despicable.
"No one as far as I know claimed she said Biden sexually assaulted her"

Great, so you agree that I was right all along...
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
...see, that wasn't so hard, now was it?

Well, you are certainly convincingly ignorant on what dating and drinking are like.

Perhaps if you have no experience with alcohol, or women on alcohol, you should be more restrained in talking about stuff you admit to not knowing anything about?
I don't need to drink to get a date boss. I've done quite well without masking a date with alcohol. Supplementing a date with interesting conversation reminds me of what the date was about the next day, and who the date was with.

That's nice.

I've dated plenty of women that liked to drink and drink we did. And often then had sex. None of them ever accused me of taking advantage of them.

Your view of sex and alcohol is very wrong. Take it from some one with some actual experience on the matter.

Don't believe me? Ask some of your lib buddies, the questions I have asked you. Both men and women. Some might lie. But most will admit to drinking and having sex while under the influence.
LOLOLOL

WTF does that have to do with the some some 2 dozen women complaining he groped them inappropriately and without their consent? Do you have any evidence whatsoever they were all drunk?

So, you are pretending to not understand how threads and conversations wander?

well-liar-meme.jpg
"your"...:71: I love how these posts almost write themselves.

Said the loser that could not address my point.

LOLOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

It is actually amazing how you can demonstrate your stupidity and not even realize it.

You forget how this argument began.....you were castigating Trump in regards to some of his alleged behavior towards women and as a response to that I brought up some of Biden's behavior towards some women...7 women if I remember correctly have accused him of various things.

Your response was to the affect that Trump was guilty of sexual assault whilst Biden was not....your 'alleged proof ' being that the woman in Biden's case said it was not sexual assault....I have posted her exact words ....to anyone that can comprehend the written word...it is obvious she did not say that.

No point in going over and over this...you did not get it the first time and you still to do not get it.

The bottom line as previously pointed out....in neither case....Trumps or Bidens did any of the accusers bring charges....thus none of the alleged behavior of Trump or Biden ever went before a jury....so all we have is conjecture and personal opinions....but you still insist that Trump was guilty of sexual assault and Biden was not.

What the women in both cases said or did not say is or would be evidence if any of them had pressed charges and gone to trial...none did....thus what they say is just personal opinion...only a jury could have decided if Trump or Biden were actually guilty of sexual assault ....by weighing all the evidence that might have been available.

That is why we have a trial by jury and not by the media or by heresay...I hope some of this is sinking in boyo.

You are entitled to your opinion but that is all you have.

LOLOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

It is actually amazing how you can demonstrate your stupidity and not even realize it.

You forget how this argument began.....you were castigating Trump in regards to some of his alleged behavior towards women and as a response to that I brought up some of Biden's behavior towards some women...7 women if I remember correctly have accused him of various things.

Your response was to the affect that Trump was guilty of sexual assault whilst Biden was not....your 'alleged proof ' being that the woman in Biden's case said it was not sexual assault....I have posted her exact words ....to anyone that can comprehend the written word...it is obvious she did not say that.

No point in going over and over this...you did not get it the first time and you still to do not get it.

The bottom line as previously pointed out....in neither case....Trumps or Bidens did any of the accusers bring charges....thus none of the alleged behavior of Trump or Biden ever went before a jury....so all we have is conjecture and personal opinions....but you still insist that Trump was guilty of sexual assault and Biden was not.

What the women in both cases said or did not say is or would be evidence if any of them had pressed charges and gone to trial...none did....thus what they say is just personal opinion...only a jury could have decided if Trump or Biden were actually guilty of sexual assault ....by weighing all the evidence that might have been available.

That is why we have a trial by jury and not by the media or by heresay...I hope some of this is sinking in boyo.

LOLOLOL

You poor thing. Now you're flailing like a dying fish on the deck of a boat, gasping in vain.

That you can't quote anyone accusing Biden of sexual assault; makes my post. That's exactly what I said and you have no counter to that.

LOLOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOLOL

You poor thing. Now you're flailing like a dying fish on the deck of a boat, gasping in vain.

That you can't quote anyone accusing Biden of sexual assault; makes my post. That's exactly what I said and you have no counter to that.

Obviously you cannot even remember what you said or more likely you do not want to admit it....you claimed the woman said 'what Biden did was not sexual assault'....She never said that...I have posted what she actually said and even you have posted it....the problem being you seem incapable of actually understanding what she said.

But once again...here is what she actually said.............and I quote............."After the event, I told a few of my staff what happened. We all talked about the inexplicable weirdness

Thus we see in plain English.....she says it did not rise (what biden did) ---'doesn't rise to the level of what MOST PEOPLE consider sexual assault.'...not that it was not sexual assault.....but she does not think it rose to the level of what most people would consider sexual assault.

Can you not see the big difference between what you claim she said and what she actually said...as in "Most People" are not all people....whether or not she personally considered it sexual assault she does not say...she simply says...'most people would not consider it sexual assault'...which in no way shape or form declares it not to actually be sexual assault but only that most people would not consider it sexual assault......in her opinion....or is she just making up an excuse for not reporting what biden did?

How would she know what most people think about sexual assault? Obviously she cannot know what most people would think about it....at best it is just her perception of what people would think .....just a guess...and the glaring possibility is that she is just using that as an excuse not to have reported it....who can blame her...to come out and complain that the Vice-President of the USA just sexually assaulted you....can you imagine the uproar that would have occurred? the accusations and malignment of her character etc.etc.

No one should not be able to understand her reluctance to make that claim.

Also....what you totally overlook.................'Is it enough of a transgression if a man touches and kisses you without consent' ......and evidence has been presented that some think so as in charges have been brought in another case that kissing someone without their approval is sexual assault. Ya know...the link you ignored or pretended to ignore.

LOLOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOLOL

Obviously you cannot even remember what you said or more likely you do not want to admit it....you claimed the woman said 'what Biden did was not sexual assault'....She never said that...I have posted what she actually said and even you have posted it....the problem being you seem incapable of actually understanding what she said.

But once again...here is what she actually said.............and I quote............."After the event, I told a few of my staff what happened. We all talked about the inexplicable weirdness

Thus we see in plain English.....she says it did not rise (what biden did) ---'doesn't rise to the level of what MOST PEOPLE consider sexual assault.'...not that it was not sexual assault.....but she does not think it rose to the level of what most people would consider sexual assault.

Can you not see the big difference between what you claim she said and what she actually said...as in "Most People" are not all people....whether or not she personally considered it sexual assault she does not say...she simply says...'most people would not consider it sexual assault'...which in no way shape or form declares it not to actually be sexual assault but only that most people would not consider it sexual assault......in her opinion....or is she just making up an excuse for not reporting what biden did?

How would she know what most people think about sexual assault? Obviously she cannot know what most people would think about it....at best it is just her perception of what people would think .....just a guess...and the glaring possibility is that she is just using that as an excuse not to have reported it....who can blame her...to come out and complain that the Vice-President of the USA just sexually assaulted you....can you imagine the uproar that would have occurred? the accusations and malignment of her character etc.etc.

Also....what you totally overlook.................'Is it enough of a transgression if a man touches and kisses you without consent' ......and evidence has been presented that some think so as in charges have been brought in another case that kissing someone without their approval is sexual assault. Ya know...the link you ignored or pretended to ignore.
"Obviously you cannot even remember what you said or more likely you do not want to admit it"

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, your desperation is growing by an order of magnitude. I even quoted what I said. Here, I'll do that again...
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
... and so far, the number of people you cited accusing Biden of sexual assault is: zero

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOLOL

"Obviously you cannot even remember what you said or more likely you do not want to admit it"

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, your desperation is growing by an order of magnitude. I even quoted what I said. Here, I'll do that again...
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
... and so far, the number of people you cited accusing Biden of sexual assault is: zero

People make all sorts of accusations....does not mean any of it is true....if any of those folks making accusations had actually filed charges then there would have been a trial and the jury would have been able to determine the facts i.e. were they credible? what evidence is there? were they influenced by someone or paid to make such a claim, etc.etc.

Thus all we have is what the media reports ....heresay, personal opinions and alleged statements which add up to nothing...without charges, without a trial ...just irrelevant conjecture but that does not stop the democrats from attempting to demonize President Trump based on accusations --only that and nothing more.

Unfortunately people lie and yes even women lie though the democrats have pushed with all their ability that any woman that makes a accusation should be believed as the the Judge Kavenaugh case demonstrated...a woman who had zero credibility and a proven liar still given credibility by the democrats and the media.

In a nutshell the media playing the politics of accusing republicans and Trump of any and everything under the Sun whilst ignoring for the most part similar types of behavior by the democrats and even much worse behavior aka....clinton actually going out and raping women, lying about Monica Lewinsky etc. and he was impeached...which means of course that what he did was determined by Congress to be much worse than anything President Trump has been accused of because Congress has not and will not impeach Trump because truth is not on their side.

What it comes down to as mentioned before is a legacy of hypocrisy by the democratic party who are willing to stoop to any level to attempt to discredit a legally elected President.

They are merely using these women to try and further their agenda of hatred and ripping this country apart believing in essence as Obama openly stated--- a belief that America must first be destroyed in order to rebuild it in their image.

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

People make all sorts of accusations....does not mean any of it is true....if any of those folks making accusations had actually filed charges then there would have been a trial and the jury would have been able to determine the facts i.e. were they credible? what evidence is there? were they influenced by someone or paid to make such a claim, etc.etc.

Thus all we have is what the media reports ....heresay, personal opinions and alleged statements which add up to nothing...without charges, without a trial ...just irrelevant conjecture but that does not stop the democrats from attempting to demonize President Trump based on accusations --only that and nothing more.

Unfortunately people lie and yes even women lie though the democrats have pushed with all their ability that any woman that makes a accusation should be believed as the the Judge Kavenaugh case demonstrated...a woman who had zero credibility and a proven liar still given credibility by the democrats and the media.

In a nutshell the media playing the politics of accusing republicans and Trump of any and everything under the Sun whilst ignoring for the most part similar types of behavior by the democrats and even much worse behavior aka....clinton actually going out and raping women, lying about Monica Lewinsky etc. and he was impeached...which means of course that what he did was determined by Congress to be much worse than anything President Trump has been accused of because Congress has not and will not impeach Trump because truth is not on their side.

What it comes down to as mentioned before is a legacy of hypocrisy by the democratic party who are willing to stoop to any level to attempt to discredit a legally elected President.

They are merely using these women to try and further their agenda of hatred and ripping this country apart believing in essence as Obama openly stated--- a belief that America must first be destroyed in order to rebuild it in their image.
"People make all sorts of accusations....does not mean any of it is true"

Meanwhile, no one has said Biden sexually assaulted them. Not one. Whereas trump bragged about grabbing women he meets by the pussy; and some 20 women came forward to corroborate they were groped by him.

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Meanwhile, no one has said Biden sexually assaulted them. Not one. Whereas trump bragged about grabbing women he meets by the pussy; and some 20 women came forward to corroborate they were groped by him.

Creepy ole Joe Biden in action...notice his hand on the woman's breast.

biden_grope_fake_feature.jpg

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Trump was merely using locker room talk to entertain a supposed friend....by talking about how 'stars' are allowed by women to be very aggressive because they are flattered to get such attention and and these women very likely signaled Trump they were open to such intimacy, put up no resistance and very likely enjoyed the whole thing. Boys will be boys...

Only much later to join in with the media frenzy and perhaps even being compensated in some manner to come out and make their accusations....credible? Highly doubtful.

Joe Biden, Groper-in-Chief, Accuses Trump of 'Sexual Assault'

Pics/Video PROVING Joe Biden is a Child Molestor + Molestor of Women + Serial Groper — Steemit

https://splinternews.com/joe-biden-decides-to-handle-the-allegations-against-him-1833840017

Joe Biden’s handling of Anita Hill’s harassment allegations clouds his presidential prospects

Last edited:
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Creepy ole Joe Biden in action...notice his hand on the woman's breast.

biden_grope_fake_feature.jpg
What I notice is your desperation, already at max levels, is continuing to grow. You lose when you fall for such an obviously photoshopped image as that one.

1554140830753.jpg

Forum List

Back