Missouri Lawmaker Says Consensual Rape in Debate About New Abortion Laws

hate to break it to you, but with some women no means yes,,,

I hate to break it to you, but you are wrong in the eye of the law. If a woman says no, then you better stop, if not risk a rape case.

There is no argument here.

sorry but when the women wants it she wants it,,,she only says no while she undress's

and also the law says she has to file a complaint,,,
And you're a woman so you would know right? Lol! What an idiot.

I do no think most women even today would agree with all these lesbo-fanatics running around trying to keep men from the women...they think they should get all the women for themselves....the incidence of lesbian rape has gone way up.
You really are sick.

Lesbians raping straight women is just a fact of life in America today....

Women Raped by Women - Lesbian Sexual Assault

So, you admit to understanding the concept of body language to give consent.

Yet, you are here pretending that "grabbing" without formal verbal consent is assault.

Would you like to try to clarify or walk that back,

or do you want to admit that you were just holding Trump to a standard you don't actually believe it, just because you hate him and you are extremely dishonest and full of hate?
Why do you take other people's statements out of context? Answer, so you can feel good about your own excuses. No one is pretending anything. Body language is either giving consent or it isn't. There's no middle ground to walk back.

What context did I supposedly take your statements out of?
The only person who said this was you?
So, you admit to understanding the concept of body language to give consent.
Yet, you are here pretending that "grabbing" without formal verbal consent is assault.

Because you did admit that non verbal consent is a part of sexual encounters.
And? You went and took that out of context to mean a one way streak. No, it does not. You left out the non-verbal non-consent.

AND, because earlier in the thread, you were joining in on the dog pile on Trump, based on him stating that stars can "grab women by the pussy". and pretending that that counted as assault.
I never said anything about 'stars". The only thing I said since this thread started was that there are pigs ho think they can do what they want. Stars or no stars.

put your statements on this issue INTO context of each other, so we can see how you are just attacking Trump, because you hate him, not because of your stated reasons for attacking him.
What made you think I was just talking about Trump?

THe anti-Trump or anti-Man dogpile you joined in on, is based on the idea that very clear and verbal consent must be obtained by the man, or it is rape.

Yet, you admit that consent is often given though non verbal communication.

Explain the contradiction between your words and your actions.

I don't drink, so I've never been around a lot of drunk women, nor would I take liberties, knowing they are not in the right frame of mind. Just because they got drunk or decided to get drunk, doesn't mean they wanted you to grab them, nor is it an excuse for you to take advantage. You want to talk about communication, wait when she gets sobered up, then ask what her opinion is of a man taking advantage of her while she's drunk. Then see what she says. And if she says go for it, then have at it. I wouldn't hesitate myself. But I try and exercise enough respect to give the woman in her sober state of mind the green light. But that's me, and I'm not you. Thank goodness!

How do you know when a woman is "not in the right frame of mind"?
I can only go by her frame of mind when she is sober. I'm not God. But I did at least exercise restraint with respect, while she was sober. I'm not a pig who just feels a woman's body is for the taking, anytime my urges tell me to act, sober or drunk. I'm not that weak.

Well, you are certainly convincingly ignorant on what dating and drinking are like.

Perhaps if you have no experience with alcohol, or women on alcohol, you should be more restrained in talking about stuff you admit to not knowing anything about?
I don't need to drink to get a date boss. I've done quite well without masking a date with alcohol. Supplementing a date with interesting conversation reminds me of what the date was about the next day, and who the date was with.

I know the type of man you're replying to. I've seen way too many of them.

Most women can spot them from a mile away. I'm no different.

No sober woman in their right mind would ever let him touch her so the only way that person can have sex with a woman is to get her drunk.

So, in your experience, what percentage of men in this situation, are losers that can't get laid unless they get the woman drunk?

8988640b2aae2a8e062ec449375c154d.jpg

He was talking about how women treat rich and famous celebrities differently.

That is not an admission of anything.
He was talking about grabbing women by the pussy which is sexual assault.

He was talking about what women LET rich and famous men do.

Not only did he not claim to have personally engaged in that behavior, but he specifically mentioned consent.

So, once again, everything you spewed from your face anus, turns out to be shit.
Can you take trump's cock any deeper? We know he was talking from personal experience since women came forward and said he groped them.

There is no defense too stupid for you to imagine, is there?

You leftards have proved that you will gin up false accusations of sexual assault when it serves the agenda.

Thus, we do NOT know that he was talking about personal experience, and there was certainly nothing in the tape that suggested that he was.

AND, let us remember, you are the liar that pretends to not know what the word "let" means, so nothing you say, means anything to you, so should not to us either.
Dumbfuck, it wasn't "leftards" who lined up to accuse trump of groping them against their will.

A leftard ginned up witch hunt.

Where were they before Trump became a political problem for leftards?

You are the dumbfuck if you think you are fooling anyone who is not a willing dupe, ie one of you.

How do you know when a woman is "not in the right frame of mind"?
I can only go by her frame of mind when she is sober. I'm not God. But I did at least exercise restraint with respect, while she was sober. I'm not a pig who just feels a woman's body is for the taking, anytime my urges tell me to act, sober or drunk. I'm not that weak.

Well, you are certainly convincingly ignorant on what dating and drinking are like.

Perhaps if you have no experience with alcohol, or women on alcohol, you should be more restrained in talking about stuff you admit to not knowing anything about?
I don't need to drink to get a date boss. I've done quite well without masking a date with alcohol. Supplementing a date with interesting conversation reminds me of what the date was about the next day, and who the date was with.

That's nice.

I've dated plenty of women that liked to drink and drink we did. And often then had sex. None of them ever accused me of taking advantage of them.

Your view of sex and alcohol is very wrong. Take it from some one with some actual experience on the matter.

Don't believe me? Ask some of your lib buddies, the questions I have asked you. Both men and women. Some might lie. But most will admit to drinking and having sex while under the influence.
LOLOLOL

WTF does that have to do with the some some 2 dozen women complaining he groped them inappropriately and without their consent? Do you have any evidence whatsoever they were all drunk?

So, you are pretending to not understand how threads and conversations wander?

well-liar-meme.jpg

He was talking about how women treat rich and famous celebrities differently.

That is not an admission of anything.

Not only did he not claim to have personally engaged in that behavior, but he specifically mentioned consent.

So, once again, everything you spewed from your face anus, turns out to be shit.
Can you take trump's cock any deeper? We know he was talking from personal experience since women came forward and said he groped them in that fashion.

So...why did they not complain about it back when it happened? Oh wait by bad....they had to wait for someone to tell them that it was wrong and they should complain about it. hehheh What they forgot to tell was how big a kick they got out of it.

Would you complain if some woman came up and grabbed your dick...or in your case if some man grabbed your dick? hehheh
Dumbfuck, not complaining at the time of the assault does not absolve the perpetrator.

It does undermine their credibility and any chance of seriously determining truth.

Great for vile filthy rumor mongers though. Which is why you love it, like a pig in shit.

Can you take trump's cock any deeper? We know he was talking from personal experience since women came forward and said he groped them in that fashion.

So...why did they not complain about it back when it happened? Oh wait by bad....they had to wait for someone to tell them that it was wrong and they should complain about it. hehheh What they forgot to tell was how big a kick they got out of it.

Would you complain if some woman came up and grabbed your dick...or in your case if some man grabbed your dick? hehheh
Dumbfuck, not complaining at the time of the assault does not absolve the perpetrator.

Back for more punishment eh? hehheh

After you demonstrated your inability to properly analyze evidence and that you have little or no ability to engage in deductive reasoning and thus had to withdraw from the Zimmerman discussion you once again pop up thinking I guess that you can do better this time....but you begin with an error...not a good start boyo...but hang in there you might learn something.

Anyhow....no one said that a failure to report something when it actually supposedly happened absolves anyone nor does it convict anyone...it simply is a huge mistake if the alleged victim ever wants to charge the alleged perp with a crime. As in...makes it much more difficult for the prosecutor.
LOLOLOL

You dumbass, I didn't withdraw from the Zimmerman thread. I was thread banned for a period of time for being off topic. Thanks for once again demonstrating how stupid you are.

Regardless of your ignorance, the definition of sexual assault did not change between when he groped them and when they came forward. Itccx s still sexual assault.

Not having a complaint at the time of the alleged assault does indeed absolve the alleged perpetrator.
LOL

That does no such thing. As Paula Jones proved, you can wait right up until the last day of the statute of limitations and still file suit if you want to. How could you be so stupid to not know that??

Again, trump said that... not the women he groped. Many of the women he groped said they didn't "let" him. i.e., no consent.
I'd really like to see all those CRCs who claim that grabbing some woman in the pussy or just walking up and kissing them try the same thing in public or at work. See how that works out for them.
Women expect the man to make the first move. They are attracted to the male who fits that natural dominant role. Grabbing inappropriately is unacceptable. But a first passionate kiss at a party is nature running it’s course. Lesbian feminists are trying to destroy natural heterosexuality and the beautiful dance that exist between a man and a woman falling in love. There is nothing more thrilling than that first kiss. Liberals are unnatural evil people for wanting to destroy that.

Boys will be boys. Women love it.

One of the first things I learned about women way back there in the good ole days.....when you make a move....make a strong one. You got to let the woman know you really want it and you want it right now....anything less and you will not get what you want.

Sure you might get slapped in the face sometimes...that was expected and laughed about Most women knew how to take care of themselves very well.

I remember in high school we had a teacher....she was very attractive....she took on several football players....word finally got back to the School Principal....they let her and her husband go...he was a teacher also...no muss no fuss....just leave. hehheh
So sexual assault is ok with you, is that right?

If you had gone to law school you would have learned that a good lawyer never axs a question he does not know the answer to.

Irregardless....today even a kiss can be construed to be sexual assault, look at all the trouble Biden has gotten into for just hugging a woman or sniffing one's hair...I mean....we need to face reality....things have gone crazy...it is like society has suddenlly flipped out...maybe due to muslim influence...they think a man should not even look at a woman during certain times of the year.

Not even to mention your hypocrisy along with the rest of your fellow democrats...aka attempting to link politics with all this b.s. of alleged mis-treatment of women....as in specifically trying to make it a conservative or republican thing.

You seem not to remember JFK or more recently Bill Clinton who actually went out and raped women....he did not just sniff their hair, or just grab their pussy...he flat out raped women....and hillary stood by him and defended him and then tries to convince women she is just oh so concerned about their rights....ultimate hypocrisy...that is the legacy of the democrats boyo!
LOL

Imbecile, unlike trump, no one has actually complained that Biden had sexually assaulted them.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Can you take trump's cock any deeper? We know he was talking from personal experience since women came forward and said he groped them.

You leftards have proved that you will gin up false accusations of sexual assault when it serves the agenda.

Thus, we do NOT know that he was talking about personal experience, and there was certainly nothing in the tape that suggested that he was.

AND, let us remember, you are the liar that pretends to not know what the word "let" means, so nothing you say, means anything to you, so should not to us either.
Dumbfuck, it wasn't "leftards" who lined up to accuse trump of groping them against their will.

A leftard ginned up witch hunt.

Where were they before Trump became a political problem for leftards?

You are the dumbfuck if you think you are fooling anyone who is not a willing dupe, ie one of you.
Great, prove the 20+ women were on the left.....

That's nice.

I've dated plenty of women that liked to drink and drink we did. And often then had sex. None of them ever accused me of taking advantage of them.

Your view of sex and alcohol is very wrong. Take it from some one with some actual experience on the matter.

Don't believe me? Ask some of your lib buddies, the questions I have asked you. Both men and women. Some might lie. But most will admit to drinking and having sex while under the influence.
LOLOLOL

WTF does that have to do with the some some 2 dozen women complaining he groped them inappropriately and without their consent? Do you have any evidence whatsoever they were all drunk?

well-liar-meme.jpg
"your"...:71: I love how these posts almost write themselves.

That's nice.

LOLOLOL

well-liar-meme.jpg
"your"...:71: I love how these posts almost write themselves.
LOL

Even their memes are stupid.

I'd really like to see all those CRCs who claim that grabbing some woman in the pussy or just walking up and kissing them try the same thing in public or at work. See how that works out for them.
Women expect the man to make the first move. They are attracted to the male who fits that natural dominant role. Grabbing inappropriately is unacceptable. But a first passionate kiss at a party is nature running it’s course. Lesbian feminists are trying to destroy natural heterosexuality and the beautiful dance that exist between a man and a woman falling in love. There is nothing more thrilling than that first kiss. Liberals are unnatural evil people for wanting to destroy that.

One of the first things I learned about women way back there in the good ole days.....when you make a move....make a strong one. You got to let the woman know you really want it and you want it right now....anything less and you will not get what you want.

Sure you might get slapped in the face sometimes...that was expected and laughed about Most women knew how to take care of themselves very well.

I remember in high school we had a teacher....she was very attractive....she took on several football players....word finally got back to the School Principal....they let her and her husband go...he was a teacher also...no muss no fuss....just leave. hehheh

If you had gone to law school you would have learned that a good lawyer never axs a question he does not know the answer to.

Irregardless....today even a kiss can be construed to be sexual assault, look at all the trouble Biden has gotten into for just hugging a woman or sniffing one's hair...I mean....we need to face reality....things have gone crazy...it is like society has suddenlly flipped out...maybe due to muslim influence...they think a man should not even look at a woman during certain times of the year.

Not even to mention your hypocrisy along with the rest of your fellow democrats...aka attempting to link politics with all this b.s. of alleged mis-treatment of women....as in specifically trying to make it a conservative or republican thing.

You seem not to remember JFK or more recently Bill Clinton who actually went out and raped women....he did not just sniff their hair, or just grab their pussy...he flat out raped women....and hillary stood by him and defended him and then tries to convince women she is just oh so concerned about their rights....ultimate hypocrisy...that is the legacy of the democrats boyo!
LOL

Imbecile, unlike trump, no one has actually complained that Biden had sexually assaulted them.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Woe to you hypocrites and liars.

Matthew 7:5
You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Joe Biden's skin-crawling touching of little girls and grown women now an election issue

Lucy Flores was a 35-year-old Democrat candidate for lieutenant governor in Nevada in 2014. She admits she was 'flattered" when Biden offered to attend a campaign rally in Las Vegas to boost voter turnout. In her account of the incident, Flores wrote she was minding her own business on the side of the stage waiting to be introduced when Biden came from behind.

He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself,... And also, what in the actual fuck? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?” He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn’t process what was happening....” I couldn’t move and I couldn’t say anything. I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me. My name was called and I was never happier to get on stage in front of an audience.

... I had never experienced anything so blatantly inappropriate and unnerving before. The vice-president of the United States of America had just touched me in an intimate way reserved for close friends, family, or romantic partners — and I felt powerless to do anything about it.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ls_and_grown_women_now_an_election_issue.html

Seven women have accused Joe Biden of inappropriate conduct, here's who they are

Last edited:

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Joe Biden's skin-crawling touching of little girls and grown women now an election issue

Lucy Flores was a 35-year-old Democrat candidate for lieutenant governor in Nevada in 2014. She admits she was 'flattered" when Biden offered to attend a campaign rally in Las Vegas to boost voter turnout. In her account of the incident, Flores wrote she was minding her own business on the side of the stage waiting to be introduced when Biden came from behind.

He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself,... And also, what in the actual fuck? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?” He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn’t process what was happening....” I couldn’t move and I couldn’t say anything. I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me. My name was called and I was never happier to get on stage in front of an audience.

... I had never experienced anything so blatantly inappropriate and unnerving before. The vice-president of the United States of America had just touched me in an intimate way reserved for close friends, family, or romantic partners — and I felt powerless to do anything about it.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ls_and_grown_women_now_an_election_issue.html

Seven women have accused Joe Biden of inappropriate conduct, here's who they are
What the fuck is wrong with you? Your own link says it wasn't sexual assault...

After the event, I told a few of my staff what happened. We all talked about the inexplicable weirdness of what he did, but I didn’t plan on telling anyone else. I didn’t have the language or the outlet to talk about what happened. Who do you tell? What do you say? Is it enough of a transgression if a man touches and kisses you without consent, but doesn’t rise to the level of what most people consider sexual assault? I did what most women do, and moved on with my life and my work.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

What the fuck is wrong with you? Your own link says it wasn't sexual assault...

After the event, I told a few of my staff what happened. We all talked about the inexplicable weirdness of what he did, but I didn’t plan on telling anyone else. I didn’t have the language or the outlet to talk about what happened. Who do you tell? What do you say? Is it enough of a transgression if a man touches and kisses you without consent, but doesn’t rise to the level of what most people consider sexual assault? I did what most women do, and moved on with my life and my work.

Do you never tire of losing arguments? Or is it that you are just by nature a masochist? The board wants to know?

Irregardless....you even highlighted what shoots down your fallacious claim.....ironic eh? hehheh

I quote..................' but doesn’t rise to the level of what most people consider sexual assault? '

Most people are not all people....thus indicating disagreement on exactly what sexual assault is.

Ultimately it is up to a jury....if charges are pressed...to decide if sexual assault occurred.

The general public doesn't fully understand what sexual harassment is or why it is wrong

Kissing Someone Against Their Will Is Assault, Whether You’re 13 Or 30

Last edited:
Yep... plus he is a former law enforcement officer.

"A Missouri state lawmaker was met with hisses when he used the phrase "consensual rape" during a highly charged House debate on a bill that would ban abortions at eight weeks, including in cases of rape and incest.

Republican Rep. Barry Hovis, of Cape Girardeau, said in the chamber Friday that most of the sexual assaults he handled before retiring from law enforcement weren't strangers "jumping out of the bushes" but instead "date rapes or consensual rapes.""

Missouri lawmaker tries to walk back 'consensual rape' remark

These are the idiots making laws for people...

Can someone please define consensual rape?

Statutory Rape.

The minor child may be willing, but it is still rape because the minor does not have the legal capacity to consent.

:dunno:

I hate to break it to you, but you are wrong in the eye of the law. If a woman says no, then you better stop, if not risk a rape case.

There is no argument here.

sorry but when the women wants it she wants it,,,she only says no while she undress's

I do no think most women even today would agree with all these lesbo-fanatics running around trying to keep men from the women...they think they should get all the women for themselves....the incidence of lesbian rape has gone way up.
You really are sick.

1 in 4 girls sexually assaulted before they reach 18 by hetero males....many times their fathers, brothers, grandfathers, family friends.......

You really are sick.

1 in 4 girls sexually assaulted before they reach 18 by hetero males....many times their fathers, brothers, grandfathers, family friends.......

How do you define sexual assault?

As has been pointed out...a very broad term and there is much disagreement on what actually consitutes sexual assault.

Even an unwanted kiss can be construed and has been construed to be sexual assault.

Anyhow....the general thrust here has been a vain attempt by some to play politics with sex crimes...aka...fallaciously attempting to blame it only on conservatives or republicans...how ridiculous.

Most know we have a huge problem with all sorts of sex crimes....but this attempt to play politics with it has gained considerable traction due to efforts of radicalized feminists and the msm to make political hay out of the mess.

It is hypocritical and it is wrong...these people are not concerned about legitimate victims...they are concerned about promoting their political agenda and will stoop to any level to try and accomplish that

Not even to mention here you are attempting to blame heterosexuals in general for sexual assault...how deceptive of you....we all know or should that sex crimes cross all barriers and come from all groups, occupations etc.

An attempt by you and your ilk to use a very broad brush to try and indict any particular group is beyond fallacious.

Sex crimes are a huge problem in our society...no solutions will be found if folks just try and play politics with it....try and stick to the truth...do not think the folks on this board are so stupid they cannot see what you attempted to do above. And.....this hypocrisy permeates the media as well...aka attempting to blame hetereosexuals, conservatives and republicans ...like they are the only ones ever found guilty of such.

Our culture tends to see rape in heterosexual terms—with a male perpetrator and a female victim. For women sexually assaulted by women, this makes the experience all the more confusing and isolating.

When You're a Woman Raped by a Woman

Last edited:

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Nobody buys that CRCs care about women being sexually assaulted. Nobody.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Nobody buys that CRCs care about women being sexually assaulted. Nobody.

You just cannot cease trying to play politics with the problem. Thus you are not helping understand the problem and in fact are part of the problem.

As in ....for example claiming you know what everyone thinks or believes...when in fact there is an overwhelming amount of disagreement about this subject matter.

You also present statistics with no source...which will make some think you are just pulling the stats out of your ass.

Sexual Assault and the LGBTQ Community | Human Rights Campaign

Forum List

Back