Mississippi School does the right thing: Bans prom due to Lesbian couple attending.

Should Homosexual Sex be Included in 5th Grade Sex Ed?

• 4.) This is too Deep for me, it's Confusing me, & I Need to Call someone a Name over it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you have reading comprehension problems??

Waiting for the proof that lesbians are among the smartest and that Christians are both moral and uneducated

Gay people are in the upper echelon of education, creativitiy, and money making. Sorry you don't like to hear that.

some are and some post sweeping generalizations on message boards.

Yeah....so, can we say that those who post sweeping generalizations on message boards are gay?

I could have some real fun with that one, you know. ;)

I've pointed out the problem with "your kind" several times before. Once you are "schooled", you begin name calling. So predictable.

What I said was, "Don't they have like a 60% drop out rate?". It was a question. Turns out that 60% is closer to the graduation rate. But that's certainly nothing to be proud of.

You lie, you name call, and then you say "go away, you motherfucking idiot". Seriously, do you have any clue how pathetic you are?

Well, at least, for today only, you can say you were "schooled". And remember, don't believe the first thing you read.

I showed you from your own link what the dropout rate was

Still waiting for you to post the proof of your other assertions... please stoop posting til you have those supporting facts... or just admit you pulled the shit out of your ass and you really have no clue... .either is fine

Well, look at it this way....if this were YOUR message board, you could do like that Mississippi School Dist and shut the boards down just to keep rdean from posting. That'll show 'em!

If the asshole would put as much effort into actually backing up the claims with facts as they do making up unsubstantiated bullshit (you should know, you posted some as well), they would actually be credible

Or, like you, they could just admit the pulled shit out of their ass and have no real clue

Last edited:
Whaaaat?

Start with the link, "States fudging high school dropout rates" and then read the other links.

Sorry Dude, it's you who is looking stupid. And if you weren't stupid, you would know it.

Still waiting for your proof of your other assertions...

And you do have reading comprehension problems.. as the 'graduation' rate is not the same as the 'dropout' rate...
Not to mention no actual proof of statistics of your claim to begin with

You made wild assertions by pulling them purely out of your ass.... and you're a bit miffed that you have been caught... it's understandable.. nobody likes to be proven time and time again to be a complete liar and bullshit artist

What other "assertions"? What are you talking about?

Graduation rates not the same as "drop out" rates? Of course not, if you "graduated, then you didn't "drop out". Duh!

Hate to bring it up, but chicks dance together at every High School dance

Gay people are in the upper echelon of education, creativitiy, and money making. Sorry you don't like to hear that.

Yeah....so, can we say that those who post sweeping generalizations on message boards are gay?

you could say it. i won't.

some gay people are also in the lower echelons of education, creativity, and money making..
some gay people are addicts, some are alcoholics, some are sex offenders, murderers, thieves, liars and all around assholes.

just like *straight* people.

go figure.

And you do have reading comprehension problems.. as the 'graduation' rate is not the same as the 'dropout' rate...

You made wild assertions by pulling them purely out of your ass.... and you're a bit miffed that you have been caught... it's understandable.. nobody likes to be proven time and time again to be a complete liar and bullshit artist

Graduation rates not the same as "drop out" rates? Of course not, if you "graduated, then you didn't "drop out". Duh!

damn, you're stupid.

Idiot... you can not pass in 4 years and still not be a dropout.. yet not be in the official graduation rate numbers...

As for your assertions
It's embarrassing that lesbians are among the smartest students. Especially for those "Christians" who are both "moral" and "uneducated".
Please post the cold hard facts behind lesbians being among the smartest students and that christians are statistically 'moral and uneducated'

Or just admit, like with everything else... you simply were pulling shit out of your ass in a feeble attempt to give your stance some apparent credibility

Miss. school prom off after lesbian's date request - Yahoo! News

The School District solved the problem they had with the attendance of the gay students. Leaving the ACLU with nothing to do.

Ohh and by the way? High School students do NOT have all the rights of adults. This has been legislated and approved by the Supreme Court on more then one occasion.

As to the specific claim the gay students have no Constitutional right to violate school board rules and regulations. I would agree with the school board. Their constituents do NOT want gays at sponsored events like this. The Board is elected. By canceling official participation they leave the ACLU with no where to go. And they meet the demands of their electorate.

Their constituents do NOT want gays at sponsored events like this. The Board is elected. By canceling official participation they leave the ACLU with no where to go. And they meet the demands of their electorate.

This same electorate does not want blacks attending the same prom as whites either.

Do you have reading comprehension problems??

Waiting for the proof that lesbians are among the smartest and that Christians are both moral and uneducated

List of gay, lesbian or bisexual people: A - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are organizations of gay scientists, but I couldn't find a single one of Christian or Conservative scientists.

Remember, gays are only about 3% of the US population.

Then, probably the most startling indicator is the "Crystal Cathedral". Considered by many to be one of the greatest Evangelical monuments in the US. You know they looked and looked for a "Christian" to design it. I'm sure they were perturbed to have to settle for a gay guy, Philip Johnson.

Crystal Cathedral, beautiful and remarkable:

crystal_cathedral_01_hr.jpg

500xcathedral.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

List of gay, lesbian or bisexual people: A - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are organizations of gay scientists, but I couldn't find a single one of Christian or Conservative scientists.

Remember, gays are only about 3% of the US population.

Then, probably the most startling indicator is the "Crystal Cathedral". Considered by many to be one of the greatest Evangelical monuments in the US. You know they looked and looked for a "Christian" to design it. I'm sure they were perturbed to have to settle for a gay guy, Philip Johnson.

Crystal Cathedral, beautiful and remarkable:

crystal_cathedral_01_hr.jpg

http://z.about.com/d/gocalifornia/1/0/g/r/500xcathedral.jpg

Which idiot parrot in particular commands you to breathe so you'll know you're supposed to?

So, if a show has a black character on it, does that mean their "race" is being "shoved down your throat?"

How about a Hispanic?
Or a Jew?
Or a Muslim?
Or someone with Downs Syndrome?

It's you that's equating being of a different ethnicity to being gay, not me. I really don't see the similarity. Is being black, hispanic, jewish, etc... going against perceived societal morals?

Yea, it's a choice. So I woke up this morning and said to myself, "Self, today, I think I will "choose" to fall in love with another guy". NOT!

When you have Gawd on your side, the obvious is never obvious.

So, you're saying they're similar in not having a choice? As I said, last time I looked being black did not go against perceived societal morals, so it's not the same at all. And God has nothing to do with it, other than He made every one of us with our differences. It's up to each individual to live their lives as they choose. It's why you have free will, and as I believe, only you will have to answer for your actions, not anyone else.

some gay people are also in the lower echelons of education, creativity, and money making..
some gay people are addicts, some are alcoholics, some are sex offenders, murderers, thieves, liars and all around assholes.

go figure.

Yea, "some", or they could also be called, "few".

go figure.

You can add that assertion to the list of things you need to back up with facts

You're just digging yourself deeper and deeper... quit while you are behind

go figure.

Because marginalizing the truth works for you.:cuckoo:

It's you that's equating being of a different ethnicity to being gay, not me. I really don't see the similarity. Is being black, hispanic, jewish, etc... going against perceived societal morals?

Yea, it's a choice. So I woke up this morning and said to myself, "Self, today, I think I will "choose" to fall in love with another guy". NOT!

So, you're saying they're similar in not having a choice? As I said, last time I looked being black did not go against perceived societal morals, so it's not the same at all. And God has nothing to do with it, other than He made every one of us with our differences. It's up to each individual to live their lives as they choose. It's why you have free will, and as I believe, only you will have to answer for your actions, not anyone else.

You see, that's where we're different. I have no mystical or supernatural beliefs. I don't believe in "ghosts", neither friendly or otherwise. Nothing occult. To me, it's all about as real as "Marvel Comics". But if other people want to believe that stuff, more power to them. Just don't attempt to cram that silliness down MY throat.

You see, that's where we're different. I have no mystical or supernatural beliefs. I don't believe in "ghosts", neither friendly or otherwise. Nothing occult. To me, it's all about as real as "Marvel Comics". But if other people want to believe that stuff, more power to them. Just don't attempt to cram that silliness down MY throat.

Proper behavior is cramming some "mystical belief" down your throat? Who fucking cares what a moron hack like you believes? You're a perfect example of what NOT to be. I've not ONCE seen anything come out of your mouth I would emulate if I was even pretending to be stupid as a stick.

go figure.

:rolleyes:

did you eat a lot of lead paint when you were a kid?

Forum List

Back