Misrepresentation or Misunderstanding of Arabic and Islamic Terms !

Your the joke you don't even know what Christian military order is

A Christian military order is a society of Christian knights that was founded for crusading, either in the Holy Land or against Islam in Europe.

Crusade

A war in defense of Christianity.
knight-templar-uniform-300x458.jpg

Anders Breivik Uniform Order of Temple Knights

I know
Ander-Breivik-00-050811-AN-ND.jpg

Last edited:
Net results of the Crusades was we got our ass kicked. It seriously weakened the Christian Byzantine Empire which fell to to the Muslim Turks.

Christians of the middle east are misled by the Muslims, anything they have has already been contaminated, even their bible is different, words are changed to better reflect the Quran.
You do realize that the arab Christians were some of the first people to accept christianity?

And that some of the oldest christian communities and churches were started and built by arab christians in the ME?

This happen well before Islam and Muhammad appeared on the scene.

In fact the Arab language Bible is much closer to the original text than the standard KJV used in the western churches.

Last edited:
Christians of the middle east are misled by the Muslims, anything they have has already been contaminated, even their bible is different, words are changed to better reflect the Quran.
You do realize that the arab Christians were some of the first people to accept christianity?

And that some of the oldest christian communities and churches were started and built by arab christians in the ME?

In fact the Arab language Bible is much closer to the original text than the standard KJV used in the western churches.

And don't you forget!:lol:

So you say and im supposed to take your word for it, :lmao:

:hellno:

Does all teh spinning you do make you dizzy?

You Cherry Pick the bible, you claim other christians who don't believe as you believe are misled or not christians.

Arab Christians are the oldest followers of Jesus you friggin moron.

If anyone is misled it is you.

No you are supposed to bright enough to know the facts about the religion you claim to be such a die hard adherent of.:cool:

So you say and im supposed to take your word for it
Then prove me wrong. :cool:

proof falls on you not me i wasn't the one trying to prove something you were.

No you are supposed to bright enough to know the facts about the religion you claim to be such a die hard adherent of.:cool:

I do know the facts but apparently you don't, your belief is also based on a false premise that the Arabic bibles altered version is correct simply because certain books of the bible were written in Aramaic.

So you say and im supposed to take your word for it
Then prove me wrong. :cool:

proof falls on you not me i wasn't the one trying to prove something you were.

I do know the facts but apparently you don't, your belief is also based on a false premise that the Arabic bibles altered version is correct simply because certain books of the bible were written in Aramaic.

Spinning, spinning, spinning.

And I suppose you are a King James Man? :badgrin:

In the Christian churches of the middle east the Bible's are printed in the arabic language.

In the verses referring to God; the arabic word "Allah" is used.

Christian missionaries have tried to get the Arab christians to quit using the word Allah to describe God.

But the arab christians have refused.

Because they know that the God of the Bible and Allah of the Quran are identical. :cool:

Show me one. Find a scanned image anywhere.

I've seen Yahweh but never "Allah." I don't dispute the meaning, but I've just never seen an Arabic language Bible that uses Allah.

Here you ARE:

arabic.jpeg

ABIB-01.GIF

Read more here:
The Miraculous Quran - The Word Allah In The Arabic Bible

This is not from an actual Bible. This is from a book about the Bible. While valid and true in its own right, this is not the same as an actual Arabic Language Bible.

Well they were using missiles in Iraq. They are using drones currently in Pakistahn and Afghanistan.

Do you not read the news?

I didn't read that news. I wasn't aware it was a Christian enterprise.

Are there no christians in the US Army?

Are there none in active service in the ME?

Come on.

If a CHristian pulls the trigger or flies the drone then christians are killing muslims. You cannot blame all Muslims for the 9/11 attacks and I am not blaming all Christians of what is happening in the ME but there are certainly plenty of Christians killing Muslims over there.
Bullshit. 9/11 was a act of Islamic Extremists FOR THEIR RELIGION. The same cannot be said of the US military. Not only is the US a SECULAR nation but the military is not acting in the name of any religion. To say otherwise is an overt lie. I think that you actually do know this but are to depraved to actually admit it.
According to the Pew Foundation 78.4% of American claim to be Christian.

So if the U.S. military represents a cross section of American citizens.

Then yes, we are basically fielding a Christian based Army backed by a predominately Christian nation.

Statistics on Religion in America Report -- Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life
Wrong. Period. As I said before, the US military does not act in the name or in the favor of any religion whatsoever. It is comprised of people in virtually all religions from Pagans to Muslims to Christians and fights for a NATION. What were the perpetrators of 9/11 fighting for? What nation? None.. What people? None... What ideology? ISLAM!

Where where those peace loving Christians when this happened?

(We could play battle of the videos all day if that's what you want??) :cool:
You could but then you would be lying again. It is a matter of scale. There are crazy people in all religions and all walks of life. The FACT is that there are a far larger percentage in the Islamic world than there is anywhere else. For every person that a Christian Extremist kills in the name of God, Islamic extremists kill a thousand others. Not just Christians either. More Islamic people are killed by the Islamic Extremists than Christens. I don't actually expect you to face reality as you simply ignored it last time I posted it but the fact is people are killing more people, committing far more acts of terror and perpetuating far more violence in the name of Islam than any other major religion. The percentage of extremists are far greater within Islam today.

In the Christian churches of the middle east the Bible's are printed in the arabic language.

In the verses referring to God; the arabic word "Allah" is used.

Christian missionaries have tried to get the Arab christians to quit using the word Allah to describe God.

But the arab christians have refused.

Because they know that the God of the Bible and Allah of the Quran are identical. :cool:

Ok

But

Arab christians don't go around killing muslims in mass amounts, while muslims have no issue killing christians in mass amounts.

In fact, they celebrate when they do.

Forum List

Back