Misrepresentation or Misunderstanding of Arabic and Islamic Terms !

Well they were using missiles in Iraq. They are using drones currently in Pakistahn and Afghanistan.

Do you not read the news?

I didn't read that news. I wasn't aware it was a Christian enterprise.

Are there no christians in the US Army?

Are there none in active service in the ME?

Come on.

If a CHristian pulls the trigger or flies the drone then christians are killing muslims. You cannot blame all Muslims for the 9/11 attacks and I am not blaming all Christians of what is happening in the ME but there are certainly plenty of Christians killing Muslims over there.

Are there no Jews in the US Army? Are there no Muslims?

Are you suggesting that when a Christian pulls the trigger in Afghanistan he is doing so in the name of Christianity?

There are certainly plenty of moslems killing moslems over there. However, when moslems yell allahu akbar just before they gloriously explode in an orange fireball with shrapnel flying through the air at high speed, I would define that as an islamist enterprise.

Come on.

If a CHristian pulls the trigger or flies the drone then christians are killing muslims. You cannot blame all Muslims for the 9/11 attacks and I am not blaming all Christians of what is happening in the ME but there are certainly plenty of Christians killing Muslims over there.

Are you suggesting that when a Christian pulls the trigger in Afghanistan he is doing so in the name of Christianity?

There are certainly plenty of moslems killing moslems over there. However, when moslems yell allahu akbar just before they gloriously explode in an orange fireball with shrapnel flying through the air at high speed, I would define that as an islamist enterprise.

Then if a christian prays in a battle zone . . .and they all do. Then you are calling that a Christian enterprise.

As I say to blame all Muslims for the acts of a fringe group of extremists is to blame all christians for Aortion clinic bombings.

Which I think you will agree is ludacris.

Come on.

Then if a christian prays in a battle zone . . .and they all do. Then you are calling that a Christian enterprise.
Then, you should gather facts. My older brother is in a battle zone and "They all", don't.

As I say to blame all Muslims for the acts of a fringe group of extremists is to blame all christians for Aortion clinic bombings.

It's not just a "fringe group" that is the problem. It is the willingness of moslems to do nothing thus providing tacit acceptance and allowance.

Moslems will whine and seethe over many irrevelant things but where is the whining, seething and outrage when a suicide bomber mass murders fifty moslems at a clip?

My primary contention is that there is something about Islam that makes its adherents prone to violent, murderous acts in the name of the Gods when compared to competing religions. It is the only religion which regularly produces terrorists who carry out horrible acts of terror explicitly in its name. Most other religions have gone through a reform, an enlightenment, and are now amenable to peaceful coexistence with each other and with the progress of the modern age in general. Islam has yet to move out of the seventh century culture of barbarism and violence from which it was invented. This is the key issue in Islam's abysmal failure to integrate into the modern world.

Then, you should gather facts. My older brother is in a battle zone and "They all", don't.

It's not just a "fringe group" that is the problem. It is the willingness of moslems to do nothing thus providing tacit acceptance and allowance.

Moslems will whine and seethe over many irrevelant things but where is the whining, seething and outrage when a suicide bomber mass murders fifty moslems at a clip?

My primary contention is that there is something about Islam that makes its adherents prone to violent, murderous acts in the name of the Gods when compared to competing religions. It is the only religion which regularly produces terrorists who carry out horrible acts of terror explicitly in its name. Most other religions have gone through a reform, an enlightenment, and are now amenable to peaceful coexistence with each other and with the progress of the modern age in general. Islam has yet to move out of the seventh century culture of barbarism and violence from which it was invented. This is the key issue in Islam's abysmal failure to integrate into the modern world.

Maybe your brother doesn't but every other combat vet I've talked to says yeah they did even if only to say "God Get me out of this alive".

Most have also said that there really are "no Atheists in foxholes".

I am no lover of Islam I assure you. THat said I also refure to hate all Muslims for the actions of a few. As for the majority giving tacit acceptance I disagree and those who don;t speak up are simply mpotivated by self interest. If you live in an area when 5% of the people who live there will not hesitaqte to kill you if you disagree with them you might keep quiet too.

This is America where we can say what we will. NOt everyone is so lucky.

PriestKissingChild.jpg

Only a sick mind and a black heart would not be able to see the child and parent are endorsing the kiss. The IMAM is forcing himself on that boy. You know that, but you're a liar so it really doesn't matter to you. You'll say and do anything to promote your hateful Islam.

Are you kidding?:eek:

Talk about seeing what you want to see.

GEESH!

Those familes are Italian genius, you know what that means? Also you ever heard of en philemati hagio? There catholics you know also you shouldn't take one type of Christians behavior to mean all Christians behave that way.

Christian parents pimping their children; how sick is that!!! :eek:

Pope+Benedict+Kissing+Child+on+the+lips+sexual+abuse+Catholic+church.jpg

Your one sick fuck!

Maybe your brother doesn't but every other combat vet I've talked to says yeah they did even if only to say "God Get me out of this alive".

Most have also said that there really are "no Atheists in foxholes".

I am no lover of Islam I assure you. THat said I also refure to hate all Muslims for the actions of a few. As for the majority giving tacit acceptance I disagree and those who don;t speak up are simply mpotivated by self interest. If you live in an area when 5% of the people who live there will not hesitaqte to kill you if you disagree with them you might keep quiet too.

This is America where we can say what we will. NOt everyone is so lucky.

Was a Different age then also just because someone preys doesn't make them Christians, Muslims and Buddhists etc also pray.

Last edited:
Well they were using missiles in Iraq. They are using drones currently in Pakistahn and Afghanistan.

Do you not read the news?

Come on.

Our Government separates Church and state also being Christians is not mandatory to join the U.S. Army ask the atheists therefore it is a national military not a religious military so it cannot be a Christian Army.

Our Government separates Church and state also being Christians is not mandatory to join the U.S. Army ask the atheists therefore it is a national military not a religious military so it cannot be a Christian Army.

Typical excuse making when things don't jive with your POV.

As I said, I disagree.

As I said, I disagree.

Doesn't matter if you disagree the fact remains that its not a Christian army because its not required that people be religious let alone Christian. Not only that it isn't endorsed by any religious organization with the expressed purpose of holding a army.

Last edited:

As I said, I disagree.

That's an idiotic and ignorant analogy. I've heard it used before by supporters of Islamic terrorism. Sick stuff.

As I said, I disagree.

That's an idiotic and ignorant analogy. I've heard it used before by supporters of Islamic terrorism. Sick stuff.

So now you're claiming I support terrorism?:cuckoo:

You're a freakin' bad joke Bubba.

As I said, I disagree.

Your the joke you don't even know what Christian military order is

A Christian military order is a society of Christian knights that was founded for crusading, either in the Holy Land or against Islam in Europe.

Crusade

A war in defense of Christianity.

A Christian military order is a society of Christian knights that was founded for crusading, either in the Holy Land or against Islam in Europe.

Crusade

Oh a gold star for you you paid attention in history class!

Christians are killing Muslims as sure as Muslims are killing Christians in the ME. Parse it however you need to to justify it to yourself.

Reality is reality.

Did I call the forces in the ME a crusade? Oh wait no I didn't but you already knew that.

Crusade

Oh a gold star for you you paid attention in history class!

Christians are killing Muslims as sure as Muslims are killing Christians in the ME. Parse it however you need to to justify it to yourself.

Reality is reality.

Did I call the forces in the ME a crusade? Oh wait no I didn't but you already knew that.

So your saying defending is the same as killing in cold blood? :cuckoo: Also thats not what you said you said the U.S. Army was Christian military.

In the Christian churches of the middle east the Bible's are printed in the arabic language.

In the verses referring to God; the arabic word "Allah" is used.

Christian missionaries have tried to get the Arab christians to quit using the word Allah to describe God.

But the arab christians have refused.

Because they know that the God of the Bible and Allah of the Quran are identical. :cool:

Show me one. Find a scanned image anywhere.

I've seen Yahweh but never "Allah." I don't dispute the meaning, but I've just never seen an Arabic language Bible that uses Allah.

Here you ARE:

arabic.jpeg

ABIB-01.GIF

Read more here:
http://www.theholybook.org/content/view/9275/16/

In the Christian churches of the middle east the Bible's are printed in the arabic language.

In the verses referring to God; the arabic word "Allah" is used.

Christian missionaries have tried to get the Arab christians to quit using the word Allah to describe God.

But the arab christians have refused.

Because they know that the God of the Bible and Allah of the Quran are identical. :cool:

Show me one. Find a scanned image anywhere.

I've seen Yahweh but never "Allah." I don't dispute the meaning, but I've just never seen an Arabic language Bible that uses Allah.

Here you ARE:

arabic.jpeg

ABIB-01.GIF

Read more here:
http://www.theholybook.org/content/view/9275/16/

Right from a biased Muslim website

Forum List

Back