Misplaced Democrat

Hello from the redneck wilds of Arkansas. Despite what my moniker would lead you to believe, I don't have any children. I'm married and have been for a couple of decades. I am here because the other sites I have tried didn't expand my understanding of the issues. Most of the time discussions broke down quickly. Typically revolving around accusations about the decor in my mom's basement or something about me being a rapidly melting libtard snowflake. None of it is true but that is where the discussions always led.
Welcome to USMB, Bad Dad. Hope you enjoy the boards. Just keep your shots up and you won't succumb to the toothless biting. <giggle>

Hello from the redneck wilds of Arkansas. Despite what my moniker would lead you to believe, I don't have any children. I'm married and have been for a couple of decades. I am here because the other sites I have tried didn't expand my understanding of the issues. Most of the time discussions broke down quickly. Typically revolving around accusations about the decor in my mom's basement or something about me being a rapidly melting libtard snowflake. None of it is true but that is where the discussions always led.
Welcome.

I look forward to your contribution to the discussions.
There are no discussions! Just Trump hating rants!

Welcome.

I look forward to your contribution to the discussions.
There are no discussions! Just Trump hating rants!

Merry CHRISTmas Willow.

We're pretty nice and friendly here.

For example, there are only 2 or 3 liberals here who each run 30 different sock accounts who all say the exact same thing (Orange Man Bad, etc.) and we pretend that the posters are unique individuals

Welcome again, Bad Dad. We met in your first thread.
You will learn stuff here, from links and tips and hints, but be careful who you believe. As a veteran of other boards, I'm sure you know that.
And Merry Christmas.

Forum List

Back