Minnesota Mall Terror Eyewitnesses Freezed Out

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
I've seen one report after another on TV. Only after some net searching did I see a brief eye witness account of a man who took a superficial knife wound to the head. But the reality is that the media doesn't want to personalize this issue. They don't want a humanistic side to this story that could hurt their figurehead, Hillary.

The power structure doesn't want the media portraying a humanistic side to any story lest the masses begin to view each other as fellow human beings with common cause.

They have a large Somali population in MN; I can understand the local media NOT wanting to stir up any more rancor than already has been. It has nothing to do with Hillary. You need to take a little break from politics, I think. The world does not revolve around it.

I have been dying to find out though.....when the terrorist asked the victims "Are you Muslim?" what did they say? I would have said YOU BETCHA!!!!!

Much of the old media is aligned with Leftism and Statism. They have become the spokes mouths for these causes and denigrate or marginalize opposing views. Sadly millions of Americans do not understand they are being feed propaganda.

They have a large Somali population in MN; I can understand the local media NOT wanting to stir up any more rancor than already has been. It has nothing to do with Hillary. You need to take a little break from politics, I think. The world does not revolve around it.

It's not the media's job to do "damage control."

I have been dying to find out though.....when the terrorist asked the victims "Are you Muslim?" what did they say? I would have said YOU BETCHA!!!!!
Do you think you would be spared if you said, "peace be upon the prophet, though he granted peace to no one?"

Exactly...and where was that damage control in Baltimore and Ferguson?

Bullshit, the feed the masses "damage control" and denial daily.

Much of the old media is aligned with Leftism and Statism. They have become the spokes mouths for these causes and denigrate or marginalize opposing views. Sadly millions of Americans do not understand they are being feed propaganda.

Clinton deregulated the FCC and what was once 50 some odd companies in that space back in the 1980’s is now down to 6 multinational corporations. How ya like deregulation and concentrated corporate power now?

Exactly...and where was that damage control in Baltimore and Ferguson?

The little people forced the focus such that the denial could not be maintained.

Blame it on the FTC that has allowed the monopolies.

Clinton deregulated the FCC and what was once 50 some odd companies in that space back in the 1980’s is now down to 6 multinational corporations. How ya like deregulation and concentrated corporate power now?

The Somalis did the exact thing in Kenya a few years back when they executed all those people in a supermarket.
Asked them if they were Muslim.

The Somalis did the exact thing in Kenya a few years back when they executed all those people in a supermarket.
One of the other attacks here the same thing was asked. Believe it was one of those 'work place violence',or 'lone wolf attacks'. There have been too many for me to remember which.
Here it is, but think there may have even be another one as well. This was Feb 2015.
LA Times

Do you think you would be spared if you said, "peace be upon the prophet, though he granted peace to no one?"
They guy wouldn't have asked if it didn't matter. Would the correct answer be NO! ???

And STILL killed them? Wonder why they bothered.

One of the other attacks here the same thing was asked. Believe it was one of those 'work place violence',or 'lone wolf attacks'. There have been too many for me to remember which.
Here it is, but think there may have even be another one as well. This was Feb 2015.
LA Times
They said no. Then he stabbed them. Wrong response.

I've seen one report after another on TV. Only after some net searching did I see a brief eye witness account of a man who took a superficial knife wound to the head. But the reality is that the media doesn't want to personalize this issue. They don't want a humanistic side to this story that could hurt their figurehead, Hillary.

holy paranoia, batman... :laugh:

i mean, why else would information be withheld from public fodder at the onset of an investigation..?

derrrrp :uhoh3:

Forum List

Back