Minneapolis DA releases murderers and rapist

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
There is a certain kind of logic in noting that our jails and prisons are too full.

Now, maybe it’s just me thinking “outside of the box,” wouldn’t it make more sense to keep the most dangerous and serious felons IN jail and IN prison?

The problem that libs have with your strategery here is that incarcerating murderers and rapists would reduce the space the prisons have for political prisoners.

They elected her. That's their problem.

How do you know? It could have been vote fraud

There are more conservatives or virtual conservatives in this country than there are flaming libtards, so how is it that libtards keep winning?

answer me that

No need to... I've read Hemingway's book, Navarro's book and seen massive videos on how 2020... had the fake results it did.. and there is corruption outside DC as well... I kno you will argue that. But spare us. We're not buying the BS anymore. Soemthing like 60% or more of Americans now believe 2020 was rigged. The truth will out.

the reason they do this kind of sick stuff.. let criminals loose is.. several but one comes to mind: they support their own kind. They are the criminals in chief and they just like criminals.

Then there are other reasons, one of which is that

they DESPISE us

Where is fake DOJ to investigate??
Happening in many cities by Soros cartel

The state of Minnesota is the furthest I've seen a place fall, in the shortest amount of time, in my lifetime so far.

It will be looked back on as a cautionary tale about letting leftists decide policy.

1696357392900.png

There is a certain kind of logic in noting that our jails and prisons are too full.

Now, maybe it’s just me thinking “outside of the box,” wouldn’t it make more sense to keep the most dangerous and serious felons IN jail and IN prison?
And maybe give non-violent and violators of dubious laws less time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back