MINN REP chairwoman list SLIGHTS, insults, "chink" and sexist memes against her...

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
You know an RNC chair has to be chosen and elected. So EVEN REPS of THEIR OWN can't pass the race purity test? Why didn't the WHITE GUYS just elect one that wasn't a 'chink' or a 'girl'?

Outgoing Minnesota GOP chairwoman claims she was subjected to slurs of ‘dragon lady and ch*nk’ from party officials and execs

default.gif

DOMINIQUE JACKSON
22 JUN 2018 AT 22:02 ET

reports the Star Tribune.

Carnahan is from South Korea and was adopted by her parents in Minnesota. She posted to her personal Facebook page on Friday that she has experienced racism and discrimination while serving in her term.

She listed out multiple occasions where people insulted her.

“Some (sadly) Republican Party leaders/executive committee members around this state have made racist comments, about me, and to me — calling me ‘dragon lady, a ch*nk, a stupid Asian not even born in America’ and other awful racial slurs,” she wrote.

She also said that while attending a rally for President Donald Trump, one of his supporters called her “disgusting.”

She also received hatful emails that said said she is “not worth a penny” and should “crawl back into a hole and stay there.” It also said that she deserves to make less money than her male predecessors...

Outgoing Minnesota GOP chairwoman claims she was subjected to slurs of 'dragon lady and ch*nk' from party officials and execs

Forum List

Back