Ministers at war: Wind farms could damage rural communities, says report

Check it out. The hypocrites are _still_ wringing their hands over a few eagle deaths, while ignoring all the sources of most of the eagle deaths.

It's been pointed out many times how this reveals them as flaming hypocrites, but they don't care. They need to hate. They no longer care how stupid or dishonest it makes them look. The extreme-right-wing-fringe cultist hate-junkies are jonesin' for their hate-fix, and they won't let stupid things like ethics and common sense get in their way.

So...our alleged hypocrisy excuses your own...how, exactly?

Check it out. The hypocrites are _still_ wringing their hands over a few eagle deaths, while ignoring all the sources of most of the eagle deaths.

It's been pointed out many times how this reveals them as flaming hypocrites, but they don't care. They need to hate. They no longer care how stupid or dishonest it makes them look. The extreme-right-wing-fringe cultist hate-junkies are jonesin' for their hate-fix, and they won't let stupid things like ethics and common sense get in their way.

Now, Daveboy, you dumb fuck. Cars kill more raptors than do windmills. And no one has even suggested a fix for that. Right now, there are people working on ways to warn off raptors and bats from the blades of the big windturbines. However, it is still left up to the individual to put warning whistles on his vehicle to alert large mammals that there is a car coming. And that is done not for the protection of the mammals, but for the protection of the vehicle. I have not even seen a suggestion as to how to warn off raptors from the path of vehicles. They don't damage the vehicles sufficiently.

But you cry and whine about the number of raptors killed by windmills, even when that number is several orders of magnitude less than the number kill by cars. Yes, you are hypocrites, and shills for the fossil fuel industry. Dumb flap-yapping asses that are allergic to real science and incapable of even the most basic research. Truly contemptable intellects.

Now, Daveboy, you dumb fuck. Cars kill more raptors than do windmills. And no one has even suggested a fix for that. Right now, there are people working on ways to warn off raptors and bats from the blades of the big windturbines. However, it is still left up to the individual to put warning whistles on his vehicle to alert large mammals that there is a car coming. And that is done not for the protection of the mammals, but for the protection of the vehicle. I have not even seen a suggestion as to how to warn off raptors from the path of vehicles. They don't damage the vehicles sufficiently.

But you cry and whine about the number of raptors killed by windmills, even when that number is several orders of magnitude less than the number kill by cars. Yes, you are hypocrites, and shills for the fossil fuel industry. Dumb flap-yapping asses that are allergic to real science and incapable of even the most basic research. Truly contemptable intellects.

Holy Smokes.. Save the drama for yo mamma...

Cars may kill more raptors, but the attrition is widely spread and does not deny habitat to point of exterminating populations from a multi-mile radius around a highway.

Swimming pools kills more kids than guns.. So are YOU OK with rigorous licensing and background checks for swimming pools and giving guns a complete pass? Maybe even having the govt hide the evidence of kids getting killed by guns?

Can I remind you how this is SUPPOSED TO WORK --- according to your leftist statist principles? The offenders are supposed to be fined and litigated against for the damage. The result of which is that they will act MORE RESPONSIBLY in siting these gimmicks. The pressure is supposed to encourage them to REFINE the engineering so that the "collateral damage" is minimized.

What d'ya suppose happens when there is no penalty for damage? When the govt is becomes an accomplice to the crime? Right now -- we can't even BELIEVE the number of kills reported because of the lying and deceit.

What a bunch of hypocrital morons...

Last edited:

Holy Smokes.. Save the drama for yo mamma...

Cars may kill more raptors, but the attrition is widely spread and does not deny habitat to point of exterminating populations from a multi-mile radius around a highway.

Swimming pools kills more kids than guns.. So are YOU OK with rigorous licensing and background checks for swimming pools and giving guns a complete pass? Maybe even having the govt hide the evidence of kids getting killed by guns?

Can I remind you how this is SUPPOSED TO WORK --- according to your leftist statist principles? The offenders are supposed to be fined and litigated against for the damage. The result of which is that they will act MORE RESPONSIBLY in siting these gimmicks. The pressure is supposed to encourage them to REFINE the engineering so that the "collateral damage" is minimized.

What d'ya suppose happens when there is no penalty for damage? When the govt is becomes an accomplice to the crime? Right now -- we can't even BELIEVE the number of kills reported because of the lying and deceit.

What a bunch of hypocrital morons...

People are working to reduce the number of birdstrikes. I expect they will have significant success. Meanwhile, the energy generated by the windmills will reduce the amount of pollution with which those birds have to live. It will allow certain habitats to remain available rather than turned into strip mine pits.

Your complaints about bird strikes are transparently crap.

Where is the accountability? That's what I'd like to know.
Who is culpable, responsible, and will they be punished?

Those who fall for the fossil fuel industry's disinformation campaign and work actively to spread its BS are the evil-doers. And while they're not legally culpable, I think when the ocean is up a meter and people can't get food or clean water, they're likely to remember some of the folks that convinced them that taking action was a mistake. I think there'll be more than a few former AGW deniers tarred, feathered and run out of town on a rail.

Those who fall for the fossil fuel industry's disinformation campaign and work actively to spread its BS are the evil-doers. And while they're not legally culpable, I think when the ocean is up a meter and people can't get food or clean water, they're likely to remember some of the folks that convinced them that taking action was a mistake. I think there'll be more than a few former AGW deniers tarred, feathered and run out of town on a rail.

Speaking of food and clean water... 39 million acres of corn turned into a fuel that isn't needed nor has it achieved its intended objectives.

5,840 square miles of the Gulf of Mexico... dead.

Aquifers draining dry from irrigation.

Now who's falling for disinformation?

Speaking of food and clean water... 39 million acres of corn turned into a fuel that isn't needed nor has it achieved its intended objectives.

Hmm... let's see.

Q: How long would it take to convert all the corn being used for ethanol production into corn being used for food?

A: Zero time.

What do you think the GoM's dead zone or irrigation effects have to do with global warming? You seem to be rambling.

Hmm... let's see.

Q: How long would it take to convert all the corn being used for ethanol production into corn being used for food?

What do you think the GoM's dead zone or irrigation effects have to do with global warming? You seem to be rambling.

More food is the last thing this country needs. We export tens of millions of metric tons of it yearly. While paying record prices for groceries.

No, I look at it this way... I did a little research and some rudimentary number crunching and came up with this:
If 39 million acres of of trees were planted, they would remove one trillion pounds of carbon dioxide from the are each year while contributing hundreds of trillions of tons of oxygen.

Hmm... let's see.

Have you been to the meat section of the grocery store lately??

This issue is NOT have much more corn we can eat.. (Although many 3rd world countries are pissed that we are burning food for fuel) ..

The issue is what MASSIVE SUBSIDIES and EDICTS have done to the overall ag. picture. Just south of me -- the cotton belt starts.. We used to drive down every year to see the cotton get baled and stacked. No more cotton belt.. It's all corn.

Same for OTHER crop displacements -- running prices up and causing our trade deficit to bloom..

Forum List

Back