Milo Yiannopoulos DESTROYS Emotional Liberal On Donald Trump

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2015
This little monster he is debating with has been chosen for her talent to incite anger. If i was married to such a nasty creep, I'd get done for domestic violence. Milo is good, he's very good.

And the host is against him! they set up this situation to make conservative males angry, but kept his cool and kicked her arse. And the Donald went on to kick the Primaries arse and he'll stomp Shrillary in the election.

forthrightness :clap2:

In top form here. I only disagree with him on women's sport. Fagot doesn't want sexy fit girls about.

"Willing to say anything" Thats a spot on desciption of Hilliary Clinton. How many times has she been for something until she was against it ?

This little monster he is debating with has been chosen for her talent to incite anger. If i was married to such a nasty creep, I'd get done for domestic violence. Milo is good, he's very good.

And the host is against him! they set up this situation to make conservative males angry, but kept his cool and kicked her arse. And the Donald went on to kick the Primaries arse and he'll stomp Shrillary in the election.

Actually I didn't think the exchange was that bad. The woman expressed the normal liberal BS ignoring reality but that is what they do.

Actually I didn't think the exchange was that bad. The woman expressed the normal liberal BS ignoring reality but that is what they do.

i wouldn't have been able to beat her. My rage would unbalance me.

I am not sure why. The Milo guy didn't get upset because he knew that her words were the words of the echo chamber. There was nothing backing her. She said he was unpopular yet he won more votes then any other Republican ever.

So when confronted with people like her it is easy to shoot them down, they have no substance.

I am not sure why. The Milo guy didn't get upset because he knew that her words were the words of the echo chamber. There was nothing backing her. She said he was unpopular yet he won more votes then any other Republican ever.

So when confronted with people like her it is easy to shoot them down, they have no substance.

she was so quick with it though. I doubt i posses the wit to keep up with her confusion.

she was so quick with it though. I doubt i posses the wit to keep up with her confusion.

During the whole thing she said the same thing over and over.

During the whole thing she said the same thing over and over.

with increasing obnoxiousness.

Do you need a napkin? Or are you not quite finished yet?

humour is lost on progressives like you. It's because it is the lynch pin to your ideology.

The only time progressives laugh is from sexual, potty humour or if people/persons are being hurt.

So yeah. I'm not done. I love humour.

Glad to see conservatives coming around on gay people
We've never been against gay people. Only idiots like you claim we are.
erm. conservatives STILL are against gays.
Ermm, you're a retard. Nobody is calling for gays to be put to death that's your muslim friends. The people you keep calling the religion of peace and stupid shit like that. Nobody on our side is against gays. A marriage simply isn't one if both involved are swinging dicks or doing the scissor dance. This is the level of retarded you people have achieved. Not accepting a marriage between two fuck heads taking in the ass is hating them. Nope, I don't really care. But it's not a marriage and never will be. Far different than calling for throwing them off a roof top don't you think?

Glad to see conservatives coming around on gay people
We've never been against gay people. Only idiots like you claim we are.
erm. conservatives STILL are against gays.
Ermm, you're a retard. Nobody is calling for gays to be put to death that's your muslim friends. The people you keep calling the religion of peace and stupid shit like that. Nobody on our side is against gays. A marriage simply isn't one if both involved are swinging dicks or doing the scissor dance. This is the level of retarded you people have achieved. Not accepting a marriage between two fuck heads taking in the ass is hating them. Nope, I don't really care. But it's not a marriage and never will be. Far different than calling for throwing them off a roof top don't you think?
sorry wrong thread. this is the thread about the wog fag who's got more balls than any straight white male in the world, thread.

you want the muslims love gay marriage thread. ;)

humour is lost on progressives like you. It's because it is the lynch pin to your ideology.

The only time progressives laugh is from sexual, potty humour or if people/persons are being hurt.

So yeah. I'm not done. I love humour.

You're absolutely right. Humor is one thing that I of all people seem to lack.

:slap:

Forum List

Back