Milo out at Breitbart

So conservatives distinguished between solid thinking and an unacceptable position, won't find that with liberals and their talking heads.

Exactly because we are not brainwashed and not taught to never criticise and are taught not to defend the indefensible.

Nobody wants Milo now, why would they, why would anyone want to be associated with someone who openly has no problem with having sex with underage boys.

Personally Milo should just be taken out and shot, it's what I have advocated many times for those freaks of nature who think it's okay to have sex with either underage boys or underage girls, I make no differentiation between the other wastes of human skin and Milo, he's one of the wastes of human skin, he should be treated exactly the same as the others.
He boasted about how HE was molested when he was under age.

It's his way of coping. Would you prefer he took on a victim mentality like the far left do. I'm sure he knows it ruined his life which is why he fights the left.

This is another classic example of the conservatives taking their cues from the far left and REACTING. The left throws something at them, they shit their pants and react just how the left wants them to.

Further, it's an example of conservatives thinking that because they won one tiny incremental battle (Trump) that the war is won forever and we'll all live happily after..

Zhukov is rolling back the Eastern front Lucy. Trotsky never sleeps. The Fuhrer is playing with blonde.
Exactly. Conservatives always cave. Always.
Milo is radical, which is why he was winning. But with his support only beta conservatives...
Conservatives are submissive that's why they always lose.

You would think they would have learned that by now.

I've not yet watched it, but here is his press conference. Will comment after I have time to watch it myself. Probably tomorrow.

Stunned more people are not supporting him and what he was trying to say.

This is not about pedophiles, but real attractions of teen boys towards men.

So conservatives distinguished between solid thinking and an unacceptable position, won't find that with liberals and their talking heads.

Exactly because we are not brainwashed and not taught to never criticise and are taught not to defend the indefensible.

Nobody wants Milo now, why would they, why would anyone want to be associated with someone who openly has no problem with having sex with underage boys.

Personally Milo should just be taken out and shot, it's what I have advocated many times for those freaks of nature who think it's okay to have sex with either underage boys or underage girls, I make no differentiation between the other wastes of human skin and Milo, he's one of the wastes of human skin, he should be treated exactly the same as the others.
He boasted about how HE was molested when he was under age.

It's his way of coping. Would you prefer he took on a victim mentality like the far left do. I'm sure he knows it ruined his life which is why he fights the left.

This is another classic example of the conservatives taking their cues from the far left and REACTING. The left throws something at them, they shit their pants and react just how the left wants them to.

Further, it's an example of conservatives thinking that because they won one tiny incremental battle (Trump) that the war is won forever and we'll all live happily after..

Zhukov is rolling back the Eastern front Lucy. Trotsky never sleeps. The Fuhrer is playing with blonde.
Exactly. Conservatives always cave. Always.
Milo is radical, which is why he was winning. But with his support only beta conservatives...
Conservatives are submissive that's why they always lose.

You would think they would have learned that by now.
Yes it's true. The Nazis were alphas. The far left are alpha females. The conservatives are submissives.

You perceive correctly. How can men who go along with everything put in front of them beat alpha women, who do as they please?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Milo learned HIS lesson. those types of comments and actions are only acceptable only for refugees and illegals. Then libs will support you.

At Rob Reiner roast in 2000, Al Franken did an extended comedy bit about Reiner and the same topic Milo left Breitbart for.

Al Franken is currently a United States Senator. Why doesn't the left call for him to resign???

we on the right love milo too much to punish him for his exoticness!
I just can't believe they've just done exactly the opposite of what won Trump the election; given a shit about what the left say.
Same here. Conservatives lack endurance. Apparently the lefts antics are already wearing them down. Bunch of pussies.
It's just white gentiles. I'm the same. We love peace. We like to fight hard and then get back to peace. It's a fine quality. But lacking the perception of that quality is deplorable. Stupid beta fucks.

I just can't believe they've just done exactly the opposite of what won Trump the election; given a shit about what the left say.
Same here. Conservatives lack endurance. Apparently the lefts antics are already wearing them down. Bunch of pussies.
Conservatives have long used Political Correctness as a tool to hypocritically cull rivals of theirs in the conservative movement.

The way Conservative leaders abandoned Tom DeLay and Senator Craig (who had the bad judgement to tap his foot under a bathroom stall partition) is illustrative of the cowards most of them are.

The ironic part of this is the CPAC leader Matt Schlapp who is a courageous man from what I have seen, but he might not have any choice the way this stuff works out.

But in the long run everything will work out fine. God has new directions for Milo, apparently. This guy will not waste his millions of supporters. His book, when he finds a new publisher, is going to sell millions and his influence is only going to grow even greater.

Last edited:
MiloOut.png

Conservatives have long used Political Correctness as a tool to hypocritically cull rivals of theirs in the conservative movement.

The way Conservative leaders abandoned Tom DeLay and Senator Craig who had the temerity to tap his foot under a bathroom stall partition is illustrative of the cowards most of them are.

The ironic part of this is the CPAC leader Matt Schlapp who is a courageous man from what I have seen, but he might not have any choice the way this stuff works out.

But in the long run everything will work out fine. God has new directions for Milo, apparently. This guy will not waste his millions of supporters. His book, when he finds a new publisher, is going to sell millions and his influence is only going to grow even greater.
They do exactly what's put in front of them. Zero inovation.

I just put up a thread about it. One very important quote was left out of the hit job. Now I don't know about the rest of you, but time after time we have seen the media edit or alter or flat out lie but still conservatives fall for the bullshit.

It's maddening when conservatives pile on like crazy.

"You don’t understand what pedophilia is if you are saying I’m defending it because I’m certainly not.”

READ: Transcript of Milo Yiannopoulos Video on Pedophilia

folks who get raped tend to have lotsa sex.

from Judith Lewis Herman's groundbreaking book 'Trauma and Recovery':

"traumatized people find themselves reenacting some aspect of the trauma scene in disguised form, without realizing what they are doing. there is something uncanny about reenactments. Even when they are consciously chosen, they have a feeling of involuntariness. Freud named this recurrent intrusion of traumatic experience 'the repetition compulsion'"

Forum List

Back