Milo out at Breitbart

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-21_13-5-1.png

Well their game plan worked and this is the result of leftist LOSERS are making BS LIES.....

Milo Out At Breitbart - Vessel News

Hey, y'all! MindWars is telling the truth this time! It's all over Google.

It would be interesting to know who, exactly, sent that interview or vid or whatever it was to CPAC. Milo has been pushing the envelope a long time; he finally went too far. That's on him. But he actually has a good mind, so I hope he gets a second chance and he has learned to tone it down a wee bit.

View attachment 113527

Well their game plan worked and this is the result of leftist LOSERS are making BS LIES.....

Good, Milo should never have been in in the first place, Andrew wouldn't have let Milo in, this was a very rare mistake made by Larry Solov, this sort of situation will never happen again, Milo was essentially just a bit of fluff, he had no editorial imput, that's all down to Joel Pollak and Alexander Marlow.

The only other brief situation was when that infiltrator Michelle Fields started crap and then Ben Shapiro wet his knickers, and correctly Pollak and Marlow refused to defend Fields and then she did some mega bedwetting and she now writes for The Huffington Post, which just shows what people already felt, Fields went from Breitbart to The Huffington Post :rolleyes-41:

It would be interesting to know who, exactly, sent that interview or vid or whatever it was to CPAC. Milo has been pushing the envelope a long time; he finally went too far. That's on him. But he actually has a good mind, so I hope he gets a second chance and he has learned to tone it down a wee bit.

"It would be interesting to know who, exactly, sent that interview or vid or whatever"

Milo was an infiltrator, he was given the punishment that infiltrators get, his dirty laundry was found and deliberately leaked, his reputation hopefully will now be in rubble.

Who is going to defend or give another chance to Milo, he is on tape discussing sex with 14 year-old boys? Milo hopefully now will be flushed down the toilet where he belongs.

Milo is a degenerate faggot and very possibly a paedophile.

WHY he was even allowed to have ANY association with Breitbart is bewildering and as I said Andrew would never have allowed such a freak to be associated with Breitbart.

A freak who publicly turns out in drag, the degenerate POS, and the MSM media pathetically wanted people to think Milo represented a Movement, yes because Right Movements generally have someone representing them that look like this:

IMG_0685-Cropped-640x480.jpg

Last edited:
While I did find milo interesting, what he said was indefensible

Milo should be arrested.

He was okay to be used as entertainment because he was so good at Triggering the SJW Snowflakes.

Now Milo is basically just a piece of human filth and anyone associated with the Movement won't be defending Milo, you don't defend POS that think it's okay to have sex with 14 year-old boys, I know Milo as a teenager was sexually abused by an older man, but that ISN'T an excuse for someone when they become an adult to then have sex with 14 year-old boys.

View attachment 113527

Good, Milo should never have been in in the first place, Andrew wouldn't have let Milo in, this was a very rare mistake made by Larry Solov, this sort of situation will never happen again, Milo was essentially just a bit of fluff, he had no editorial imput, that's all down to Joel Pollak and Alexander Marlow.

The only other brief situation was when that infiltrator Michelle Fields started crap and then Ben Shapiro wet his knickers, and correctly Pollak and Marlow refused to defend Fields and then she did some mega bedwetting and she now writes for The Huffington Post, which just shows what people already felt, Fields went from Breitbart to The Huffington Post :rolleyes-41:
He was the only one that was attacking the cause of the problem, the university feminists.

No woman will do that for us because women are gutless, and no straight man can do it.

So conservatives distinguished between solid thinking and an unacceptable position, won't find that with liberals and their talking heads.

View attachment 113527

He was the only one that was attacking the cause of the problem, the university feminists.

No woman will do that for us because women are gutless, and no straight man can do it.

Well that's just unfortunate, Milo knew that tape was out there, he knew there was a copy of that tape, Milo becoming famous went to his head and he began to think he was teflon and invincible, well now he knows he wasn't teflon and he isn't invincible.

LIVE: MILO PRESS CONFERENCE – FREE SPEECH UNDER ATTACK
Journalist resigns from Breitbart following loss of book deal & CPAC spot

Journalist Milo Yiannopolous announces his resignation from media outlet Breitbart following comments that stirred controversy online.

THE LIVE VIDEO FEED ISN'T AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT BUT THERE ARE OTHER VIDEOS..

LIVE: Milo Press Conference – Free Speech Under Attack

Milo should be arrested.

He was okay to be used as entertainment because he was so good at Triggering the SJW Snowflakes.

Now Milo is basically just a piece of human filth and anyone associated with the Movement won't be defending Milo, you don't defend POS that think it's okay to have sex with 14 year-old boys, I know Milo as a teenager was sexually abused by an older man, but that ISN'T an excuse for someone when they become an adult to then have sex with 14 year-old boys.
Only if Hiliar and many others go first. The young man was a victim who told his story from his personal view of things. Young people can be very foolish and easily deceived. This one brought forth a bit too much truth for a lot of people about problems that are currently out there in our society.

So conservatives distinguished between solid thinking and an unacceptable position, won't find that with liberals and their talking heads.

Exactly because we are not brainwashed and not taught to never criticise and are taught not to defend the indefensible.

Nobody wants Milo now, why would they, why would anyone want to be associated with someone who openly has no problem with having sex with underage boys.

Personally Milo should just be taken out and shot, it's what I have advocated many times for those freaks of nature who think it's okay to have sex with either underage boys or underage girls, I make no differentiation between the other wastes of human skin and Milo, he's one of the wastes of human skin, he should be treated exactly the same as the others.

Milo never endorsed pedophilia. That's just a flat out lie. Oh and when he had an affair with an older man he was 17 and over the age of consent.

“I do not support pedophilia. Period. It is a vile and disgusting crime, perhaps the very worst,” Yiannopoulos stated.

“There are selectively edited videos doing the rounds, as part of a co-ordinated effort to discredit me from establishment Republicans, that suggest I am soft on the subject.”

He added that he has exposed three pedophiles in his reporting: Louise Mensch’s former business partner Luke Bozier, anti-Gamergate activist Nicholas Nyberg and tech reporter Chris Leydon.

The Breitbart writer also penned a lengthy attack on pedophiles and their alleged progressive defenders in 2015."

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/19/milo-angrily-denies-defending-sex-abuse-a-vile-and-disgusting-crime/#ixzz4ZM1Cs3rN

View attachment 113527

"The professional provocateur has resigned as an editor at Breitbart News amid a firestorm over unearthed comments in which he seemed to endorse sex between "younger boys and older men."

"Yiannopoulos released a statement on Tuesday afternoon, minutes before he was scheduled to give a press conference in Manhattan.

""It would be wrong to allow my poor choice of words to detract from my colleagues' important reporting, so today I am resigning from Breitbart, effectively immediately. This decision is mine alone," Yiannopoulos said in a statement."
Milo Yiannopoulos resigns from Breitbart amid child sex storm

"Milo Yiannopoulos, the incendiary writer and commentator who helped make Breitbart News a leading organ of the “alt-right,” resigned from the news organization Tuesday after a video of him endorsing pedophilia surfaced online over the weekend.

"Yiannopoulos — known simply as MILO in Breitbart’s own coverage of him — has been a flame-throwing provocateur whose writing has offended women, Muslims, blacks and gay people ever since former Breitbart executive chairman Stephen K. Bannon hired him as a senior editor in 2014.

"Bannon, now President Trump’s senior adviser, championed the British-born Yiannopoulos’s inflammatory commentary and promoted him as a conservative truth teller and champion of free speech. In turn, his popularity helped raise Breitbart’s profile among Trump’s supporters and the “alt-right,” a vaguely defined collection of nationalists, anti-immigration proponents, and anti-establishment conservatives."
Breitbart’s Milo Yiannopoulos resigns following outrage over his past comments about pedophilia

I'd like to hear from the Republicans at CAL who invited Milo to speak. What did they know and when did they know it?

He does have a great mind. Very edgey. And he was talking about his personal life and in generalities.

And I can't sum up the situation better than he. The rush to judgement by conservatives was disgusting to not even allow him to put what he had said in context.

I'm really getting sick and tired of people going mega knee jerk over a statement that was not "made well" or macabre humor.

"Yiannopoulos’s statement concluded with a shot at his conservative critics. “This rush to judgment from establishment conservatives who hate Trump as much as they hate me, before I have had any chance to provide context or a response, is one of the big reasons gays vote Democrat.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/19/milo-angrily-denies-defending-sex-abuse-a-vile-and-disgusting-crime/#ixzz4ZM2y0QYr

Forum List

Back