Milo out at Breitbart

Nobody wants Milo now, why would they, why would anyone want to be associated with someone who openly has no problem with having sex with underage boys.
He never said that.

"The problem is, is that the video is a real video with horrible things said on it," [Breitbart's editor-in-chief Alex Marlow] said.
Yes, it is a real edited video.
Did Milo say that? Or is it his fans that are pulling this out of the clear blue due to white noise?

Because Milo can certainly gt a copy of the full interview and release it.

Hey, y'all! MindWars is telling the truth this time! It's all over Google.

It would be interesting to know who, exactly, sent that interview or vid or whatever it was to CPAC. Milo has been pushing the envelope a long time; he finally went too far. That's on him. But he actually has a good mind, so I hope he gets a second chance and he has learned to tone it down a wee bit.

It's kind of hard to feel bad for him. He was very aggressive and got down right dirty with a lot of low blows towards people and groups he didn't like. When you put yourself out there as a firebrand it's eventually going to come back at you.

Nobody wants Milo now, why would they, why would anyone want to be associated with someone who openly has no problem with having sex with underage boys.
He never said that.

"The problem is, is that the video is a real video with horrible things said on it," [Breitbart's editor-in-chief Alex Marlow] said.
Yes, it is a real edited video.
That's his bullshit excuse.

There's more than one tape, cuckhead -- but if you want to go down in the pedo ship with him, be our guest.

He's been saying this shit for a while now.

There's tapes of Milo from 2015 laughing about ritualized child rape on very young boys with him saying : "Sounds great. It sounds fantastic.”

Milo crossed a line and now he has to suffer the consequences......conservatives don't support the sexual abuse of children or any other person...democrats do that, not conservatives....

And before you morons clutch your pearls and gasp....

bill clinton....revered leader of the democrat party...3 allegations of rape, at least a dozen allegations of sexual assault.

roman polanski, raped a 13 year old girl....Meryl Streep and the other hollywood democrats gave him a standing ovation...and an oscar.......and many still work for him in his movies....

woody allen........had sex with his step daughter and then married her........and he hollywood democrats still work with him...and praise him......

elevating sexual predators to positions of honor and leadership is what the democrats do....not conservatives.....and Milo didn't even say he did anything...he spoke about it.....and that is enough to end his role in this fight....

Milo crossed a line and now he has to suffer the consequences......conservatives don't support the sexual abuse of children or any other person...democrats do that, not conservatives....

bill clinton....revered leader of the democrat party...3 allegations of rape, at least a dozen allegations of sexual assault.

roman polanski, raped a 13 year old girl....Meryl Streep and the other hollywood democrats gave him a standing ovation...and an oscar.......and many still work for him in his movies....

woody allen........had sex with his step daughter and then married her........and he hollywood democrats still work with him...and praise him......

elevating sexual predators to positions of honor and leadership is what the democrats do....not conservatives.....and Milo didn't even say he did anything...he spoke about it.....and that is enough to end his role in this fight....

you sure are a big Milo fan, interesting

Used to be....he argued really well against the left wing assholes destroying the country. With this video and his statements I can't support him anymore......I am not a democrat, so even discussing what he discussed is too far....I know a guy like you still supports the democrat party, the party of rape, and violence...but hey...that's you, not me...

no silly, i wonder what the process is for the BC Pill for men? Does it somehow send a message that reduces their drive too, as a side effect?

Pill seems expensive and unnecessary. Make them watch 2-4 year olds for three days. I guess it depends if it changes hormones in males or uses another approach. I am married to a woman with a hysterectomy, in theory I am golden. We got Jesus picked out for a name just in case.

Or spend a week with three teenagers. By the time the week has ended you'll be thinking that China was wrong for a one child policy because you'd have dropped that number to ZERO!

:lol:

Used to be....he argued really well against the left wing assholes destroying the country. With this video and his statements I can't support him anymore......I am not a democrat, so even discussing what he discussed is too far....I know a guy like you still supports the democrat party, the party of rape, and violence...but hey...that's you, not me...

lots of insults in that little post, wow

Milo just reinforced what everyone already knew.

That homosexuality and pedophilia are just two sides of the same pervert coin.
Interesting that a Sunni male would criticize a pedophile when your fake prophet married a six year old girl and had full on sex with her when she was nine years of age and fundamental Islam considers it acceptable to have sex with female children. Pedophiles abound in your religion.

He never said that.
do you have an unedited version?

Here are quotes from the transcript. And this author puts the comments in context. No where does Milo endorse pedophilia.

" Most of his remarks are actually inoffensive:

•He said the age of consent is “roughly the right age,” though “there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age.”

Well, of course. There are people who are mature enough to vote at 17, and people who are mature enough to drive at 15.

Milo recognized that some children are mature enough to consent to sex before the legal age, but he did not say the law should allow them to do so.

What do his critics think, then 100 percent of children one day before the age of consent are too immature, and 48 hours later all are mature enough?

Maturity for consent is a spectrum – as for everything, but the law has to pick a number – as for everything.

BINGO!

This part was his personal life experiences.

"These particular remarks are boringly pedestrian.

•He praised “coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable and sort of a rock where they can’t speak to their parents.”

Those comments were in the specific context of discussing his own molestation."

BINGO!

Milo is just being clinical here.

•He said “You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty.”

BINGO!

He’s right. The English language has different terms – hebephilia and ephebophilia – for people attracted to post-pubescent boys. I’m not sure why Milo didn’t use those terms to clarify his point, but he shouldn’t be condemned for having a better vocabulary than his critics.

More at link:

Attacks On Milo Yiannopoulos Are About Homophobia, Not Pedophilia

My son showed me Milo videos and I told my son I did not like Milo. A man who brags about having a black man's penis in his mouth is not someone we want in the conservative movement. We are supposed to have standards.

Did Milo say that? Or is it his fans that are pulling this out of the clear blue due to white noise?

Because Milo can certainly gt a copy of the full interview and release it.
Milo and others have stated that the video is edited, but you can hear it for yourself.

Except for the fact that Milo did not defend or promote pedophilia.

So conservatives distinguished between solid thinking and an unacceptable position, won't find that with liberals and their talking heads.

Exactly because we are not brainwashed and not taught to never criticise and are taught not to defend the indefensible.

Personally Milo should just be taken out and shot, it's what I have advocated many times for those freaks of nature who think it's okay to have sex with either underage boys or underage girls, I make no differentiation between the other wastes of human skin and Milo, he's one of the wastes of human skin, he should be treated exactly the same as the others.
He boasted about how HE was molested when he was under age.

It's his way of coping. Would you prefer he took on a victim mentality like the far left do. I'm sure he knows it ruined his life which is why he fights the left.

This is another classic example of the conservatives taking their cues from the far left and REACTING. The left throws something at them, they shit their pants and react just how the left wants them to.

Further, it's an example of conservatives thinking that because they won one tiny incremental battle (Trump) that the war is won forever and we'll all live happily after..

Zhukov is rolling back the Eastern front Lucy. Trotsky never sleeps. The Fuhrer is playing with blonde.
Exactly. Conservatives always cave. Always.

So conservatives distinguished between solid thinking and an unacceptable position, won't find that with liberals and their talking heads.

Exactly because we are not brainwashed and not taught to never criticise and are taught not to defend the indefensible.

Personally Milo should just be taken out and shot, it's what I have advocated many times for those freaks of nature who think it's okay to have sex with either underage boys or underage girls, I make no differentiation between the other wastes of human skin and Milo, he's one of the wastes of human skin, he should be treated exactly the same as the others.
He boasted about how HE was molested when he was under age.

It's his way of coping. Would you prefer he took on a victim mentality like the far left do. I'm sure he knows it ruined his life which is why he fights the left.

This is another classic example of the conservatives taking their cues from the far left and REACTING. The left throws something at them, they shit their pants and react just how the left wants them to.

Further, it's an example of conservatives thinking that because they won one tiny incremental battle (Trump) that the war is won forever and we'll all live happily after..

Zhukov is rolling back the Eastern front Lucy. Trotsky never sleeps. The Fuhrer is playing with blonde.
Exactly. Conservatives always cave. Always.
Milo is radical, which is why he was winning. But with his support only beta conservatives...

Forum List

Back