Milo Goes On Bill Maher And Plugs America's New Trusted News Website, 'The Daily Stormer'

Status
Not open for further replies.
:badgrin: This is the ultimate Godwined thread ever! Bookmarked for time!

What is this "Daily Stormer"? Sounds too much like Stormfront.

I do enjoy eviscerating Nazis. It's quite satisfying.

The Daily Stormer is an American neo-Nazi and white supremacist news and commentary website.[1][2] It is part of the alt-right movement.[3] Its editor is Andrew Anglin, who founded it on July 4, 2013, as a faster-paced replacement for his previous website Total Fascism.
The Daily Stormer - Wikipedia

Which Nazis are those? Where and when did you meet them? I mean somewhere besides inside your imagination.

On a different forum than this one that allows Nazis or whatever viewpoints to post. This forum seems pretty open to me.

Not sure how Nazis would fare. Not a fan, :badgrin: I have err. a few anti-Nazi bookmarks.

Just a few. :tongue:

Which Nazis are those? Where and when did you meet them? I mean somewhere besides inside your imagination.

On a different forum than this one that allows Nazis or whatever viewpoints to post. This forum seems pretty open to me.

Not sure how Nazis would fare. Not a fan, :badgrin: I have err. a few anti-Nazi bookmarks.
I question your definition of the term: Nazi. Seems to have a very wide interpretation these days. Almost as if some people on the left are deliberately trivializing and normalizing the idea of Nazism.

The Right bashes gays on here all the rime, but if they vote the Right way, that's different. Stupid bigots.

racist much?
th.jpg

Popeyes chicken advertise during NFL playoffs.
Why no riot? You make me sick Chauncy.
you want it all.

Then I would be wrong if I slapped the shit out of one them and they would press charges knowing they purposely didn't say excuse me

I can feel it, a white person is going to make snap on them in public.

Never understood why white people do that silly shit

I question your definition of the term: Nazi. Seems to have a very wide interpretation these days. Almost as if some people on the left are deliberately trivializing and normalizing the idea of Nazism.

Not sure if it's kosher to link to a thread from another forum.

Yes, there's holocaust deniers and Nazis out there, go figure.

Nazis are Nazis. I'm talking about the real deal ones. Not liberal dream Nazis.

Here's how I'm fighting Nazis this week.
President Trump: Declare Antifa a Domestic Terror Organization | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

Here's how I'm fighting Nazis this week.
President Trump: Declare Antifa a Domestic Terror Organization | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

I fight Nazis by posting things like this:

Nazi Euthanasia Program | Rutgers–Newark Colleges of Arts & Sciences

T4 Program | Nazi policy

There's a big difference between your imaginary Nazism and the real thing.

So a counter terrorism expert just said that it would take 300 people working 24 hour shifts for years to go through and categorize and analyze all the DNC info... and showed how the drops coincided with Trump speeches... and people here will still believe that some fat guy in his basement could do it. Nance matter of a factly said that if the intelligence agency wanted into the RNC computer system, they could get into it... and that Russia was working for the RNC. That should seriously raise some eyebrows on here from people that know he is speaking the truth.

...and for saying that the Black people on the panel were plants to go against Milo? Milo said his boyfriend is Black, so that makes zero sense. That is unless Milo is only dating a Black guy as a front, or the alt-right are only using Milo as a figurehead to try and soften their reputation... kind of like that racist guy that always says, "But I have a Black friend I can't be racist!"
It really is funny to watch so called liberals fall in love with the intelligence apparatus.

Oh wait... I'm not a liberal, never been a Liberal, and never will be a Liberal. Then again, you can't understand the idea of people being outside the framework of one of the two parties can you? :rolleyes:

So a counter terrorism expert just said that it would take 300 people working 24 hour shifts for years to go through and categorize and analyze all the DNC info... and showed how the drops coincided with Trump speeches... and people here will still believe that some fat guy in his basement could do it. Nance matter of a factly said that if the intelligence agency wanted into the RNC computer system, they could get into it... and that Russia was working for the RNC. That should seriously raise some eyebrows on here from people that know he is speaking the truth.

...and for saying that the Black people on the panel were plants to go against Milo? Milo said his boyfriend is Black, so that makes zero sense. That is unless Milo is only dating a Black guy as a front, or the alt-right are only using Milo as a figurehead to try and soften their reputation... kind of like that racist guy that always says, "But I have a Black friend I can't be racist!"
It really is funny to watch so called liberals fall in love with the intelligence apparatus.

Oh wait... I'm not a liberal, never been a Liberal, and never will be a Liberal. Then again, you can't understand the idea of people being outside the framework of one of the two parties can you? :rolleyes:
So then you're conditioned to be an obedient follower for other reasons.

Wrong. I'm the opposite of a "follower" much different than what you are.

And yet you accept without question, without a shred of evidence, whatever an intelligence advocate has to say.

And yet you accept without question, without a shred of evidence, whatever an intelligence advocate has to say.

Without a shred of evidence? Really? REAL intelligence people see what happened, they see the evidence... evidence has been provided... and YOU don't believe it because Trump says so. Please let me know Trump's qualifications. Oh wait... Trump saw the evidence and now admits it was the Russians. In fact, EVERYONE that has actually seen the evidence says it was the Russians. So again.. what's your argument here?

Without a shred of evidence? Really? REAL intelligence people see what happened, they see the evidence... evidence has been provided... and YOU don't believe it because Trump says so. Please let me know Trump's qualifications. Oh wait... Trump saw the evidence and now admits it was the Russians. In fact, EVERYONE that has actually seen the evidence says it was the Russians. So again.. what's your argument here?

Again.....what evidence? Where is it? Not only has no one seen any evidence of anything.....they can't even give us a general idea of how they believe Russia actually effected the election. Maybe you think we should just take their word for it.

Again.....what evidence? Where is it? Not only has no one seen any evidence of anything.....they can't even give us a general idea of how they believe Russia actually effected the election. Maybe you think we should just take their word for it.

Nance, a man that dedicated his life to making sure you stay safe, and who has dealt with this type of intelligence for his career just told you evidence. So do you believe him, who said it would take 300 people working 24 hour shifts to handle the DNC data, or Assange who said it could be done by some fat guy living in his basement? Do you even understand how big of a difference that is? As he also stated, if Trump was making a speech in Pennsylvania, within 96 hours WikiLeaks would dump every resource they had from the DNC that had to do with Pennsylvania. Coincidence? Nope.

Nance, a man that dedicated his life to making sure you stay safe, and who has dealt with this type of intelligence for his career just told you evidence. So do you believe him, who said it would take 300 people working 24 hour shifts to handle the DNC data, or Assange who said it could be done by some fat guy living in his basement? Do you even understand how big of a difference that is? As he also stated, if Trump was making a speech in Pennsylvania, within 96 hours WikiLeaks would dump every resource they had from the DNC that had to do with Pennsylvania. Coincidence? Nope.
Are you fucking kidding with that pompous sounding phony virtuocity? He's an intelligence operative. By definition someone schooled in the arts of propaganda, disinformation, and ideological subversion.

Are you fucking kidding with that pompous sounding phony virtuocity? He's an intelligence operative. By definition someone schooled in the arts of propaganda, disinformation, and ideological subversion.

Right... come on now, work hard you can come up with at least 100 more excuses if you try. If only you spent as much time actually paying attention to what went on and the evidence that has been provided you might actually get it... but if you were to admit it is true, then that would tear down your little world in which nothing happened to help get Trump elected, and you don't WANT that to happen, so you won't even attempt to look for the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back