Milo Goes On Bill Maher And Plugs America's New Trusted News Website, 'The Daily Stormer'

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, this thread caused me to search out "The Daily Stormer" website.

It's a parody site, right? Created by libtards mocking what they THINK a Conservative believes?

Larry Wilmore? Lol is there a bigger douche?
Yeah, this douche looking down his nose at America.

pic_FB_012116_against-trump-editorial_0.jpg

yeah whatever you say adolf

Ive got a question for the nazis why do whites in America have such a high suicide rate? It's three times as high as everyone else.

US suicide rate surges, particularly among white people - BBC News

The only thing I could think of would be homelessness during the last 9 years (maybe heroin). Whites are priced out of housing that Welfare could pay for? They can't live in the $100/mo inner city ghetto areas. They have no where to go? There is no affordable option for those who lost homes in the housing bust. Maybe for a while they have relatives or friends? but finally enough is enough? I heard a high amount were military suicides where whitey is high content.

good question.

edit: I would like to remind everyone it is NBA All Star Weekend!

There is no affordable option for those who lost homes in the housing bust.
So you are saying that when Tramp's Treasury Secretary Mnuchin got rich by foreclosing and evicting white widows from their homes, they had no choice but to kill themselves.

So a counter terrorism expert just said that it would take 300 people working 24 hour shifts for years to go through and categorize and analyze all the DNC info... and showed how the drops coincided with Trump speeches... and people here will still believe that some fat guy in his basement could do it. Nance matter of a factly said that if the intelligence agency wanted into the RNC computer system, they could get into it... and that Russia was working for the RNC. That should seriously raise some eyebrows on here from people that know he is speaking the truth.

...and for saying that the Black people on the panel were plants to go against Milo? Milo said his boyfriend is Black, so that makes zero sense. That is unless Milo is only dating a Black guy as a front, or the alt-right are only using Milo as a figurehead to try and soften their reputation... kind of like that racist guy that always says, "But I have a Black friend I can't be racist!"

So a counter terrorism expert just said that it would take 300 people working 24 hour shifts for years to go through and categorize and analyze all the DNC info... and showed how the drops coincided with Trump speeches... and people here will still believe that some fat guy in his basement could do it. Nance matter of a factly said that if the intelligence agency wanted into the RNC computer system, they could get into it... and that Russia was working for the RNC. That should seriously raise some eyebrows on here from people that know he is speaking the truth.

...and for saying that the Black people on the panel were plants to go against Milo? Milo said his boyfriend is Black, so that makes zero sense. That is unless Milo is only dating a Black guy as a front, or the alt-right are only using Milo as a figurehead to try and soften their reputation... kind of like that racist guy that always says, "But I have a Black friend I can't be racist!"
It really is funny to watch so called liberals fall in love with the intelligence apparatus.

I`m not sure what to make of this!

Milo lost, bigly.

I guess you libs like a rigged game. This is why I don't watch Bill Maher any more. He stacks his panel with political hacks and bushwacks anyone who doesn't kiss their fucking asses.

I think you missed the point of Maher having Milo as a guest.

No I didn't. He set him up and it turned out exactly the same way it goes with everyone. Milo laughed at all of the insults and rude comments and they couldn't get under his skin. It was pathetic the way they acted.

You people on the left think you can call any conservative any disgusting name in the book. If they had tried that shit with me, those assholes would have had a fight on their hands. Milo joked it off like he always does. He never gets upset no matter how badly you fuckers act around him.

There is no affordable option for those who lost homes in the housing bust.
So you are saying that when Tramp's Treasury Secretary Mnuchin got rich by foreclosing and evicting white widows from their homes, they had no choice but to kill themselves.
Yes.....everyone that Trump nominates it the DEVIL!!!

C47AIi3W8AAclrP.jpg

Last edited:
I`m not sure what to make of this!

Milo lost, bigly.

I guess you libs like a rigged game. This is why I don't watch Bill Maher any more. He stacks his panel with political hacks and bushwacks anyone who doesn't kiss their fucking asses.

I think you missed the point of Maher having Milo as a guest.

No I didn't. He set him up and it turned out exactly the same way it goes with everyone. Milo laughed at all of the insults and rude comments and they couldn't get under his skin. It was pathetic the way they acted.

You people on the left think you can call any conservative any disgusting name in the book. If they had tried that shit with me, those assholes would have had a fight on their hands. Milo joked it off like he always does. He never gets upset no matter how badly you fuckers act around him.

Who the fuck is you people? I happen to be a big fan of Milo....and free speech. You, on the other hand, are obviously just another knee jerk moron.

The Right bashes gays on here all the rime, but if they vote the Right way, that's different. Stupid bigots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back