Miller-Meeks Statement on Speaker Vote and Death Threats

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is a nasty business. But this is the only way that MAGA knows how to operate. These death threats are just an extension of the J6 riots.

Its shocking that any members of a political party support these antics.
Fascism must not win.

I’m not going to call Miller-Meeks a liar

If she claims to have gotten death threats because she supports a moderate repub for Speaker I’ll take her word for it

But I wont allow a few individuals to taint every conservative who supports Jordan

Thats just a common lib smear tactic

What has happened to Miller-Meeks (she isn't the only (R) Rep to be threatened for not supporting Gym) is a manifestation of Trump normalizing threats of violence and or acts of violence from himself and his mob. It's a tenet of fascism.

This is a nasty business. But this is the only way that MAGA knows how to operate. These death threats are just an extension of the J6 riots.

Fascism must not win.
I frequently see people claim that they are getting death threats. You know what i have NEVER seen a single time in these incidents? The actual death threat. Why is that? :dunno:

Probably came from progs saying they were republicans…
I realize it's hard for you to admit your fellow Repubs now routinely use threats of violence as a means of intimidation. But don't you think it's time to stop denying reality because it makes you uncomfortable?

I frequently see people claim that they are getting death threats. You know what i have NEVER seen a single time in these incidents? The actual death threat. Why is that? :dunno:
See post #7.

What has happened to Miller-Meeks (she isn't the only (R) Rep to be threatened for not supporting Gym) is a manifestation of Trump normalizing threats of violence and or acts of violence from himself and his mob. It's a tenet of fascism.
Its their way of doing business.Judges, prosecutors, Georgia election workers. No dissent can be tolerated.
Jordans tactics have turned people away.The GOP should ask themselves what a Gym speakership would look like.

If she claims to have gotten death threats because she supports a moderate repub for Speaker I’ll take her word for it

But I wont allow a few individuals to taint every conservative who supports Jordan

She is a brave lady.

I realize it's hard for you to admit your fellow Repubs now routinely use threats of violence as a means of intimidation. But don't you think it's time to stop denying reality because it makes you uncomfortable?
Progs like you routinely make shit up, and twist shit, so I wouldn’t be surprised if it was scum like you…

Well we have the audio.

I thought there were millions of you all ready to fight for America against the enemies destroying the nation. Now it’s just a few individuals who are being used to taint conservatives.

Its their way of doing business.Judges, prosecutors, Georgia election workers. No dissent can be tolerated.
Jordans tactics have turned people away.The GOP should ask themselves what a Gym speakership would look like.
Liz Cheney said it well. It would be an anti-constitutional shit show.

Fascism must not win.
It's an extension of Trump....he made it ok....imo.

It's an extension of Trump....he made it ok....imo.
There was a poll out a few months ago on people's attitudes about politically motivated violence being acceptable to keep the other side from getting its way. The approval level of violence was shockingly high. That's Trumpery's affect on the body politic.

Fascism must not win.
There were no death threats. The mods should ban all future threads by you.

Forum List

Back