"militia" groups heading to the border?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Just saw this on tv news, switched to faux and they were showing bits an pieces of the same crap and of course, they were fanning the flames as fast as they could.

The last thing we need is a bunch of armed hot head nutters looking for trouble.

WTH?

Anyone else hear anything about this?

They're the last line of Defense against the Presidential Sponsored Illegal Alien Invasion.

You should be thanking them.

But who's going to defend Cliven Bundy now?

They won't last long. It's hot out there. Maybe it will instill in them a little empathy for people in the desert without water.

It just cracks me up that you "militia" dingbats, with their little popguns, actually think they could win against the US military.

:cuckoo:

Oh, and Staph, You stink to high heaven, as usual. Take your cheese, go back to your trailer and change your damn diaper.

:eusa_sick:

It just cracks me up that you "militia" dingbats, with their little popguns, actually think they could win against the US military.

!!LOL!!

It cracks me up even more when you Leftist Progressive Gun Grabbers believe the US Military just appeared from nowhere......

The US Military is made up of American Citizens, many of them were gun-owners just like me before they became military, & they sure as hell ain't gunna take any President's orders to shoot down fellow American Citizens in cold blood for standing up for rights they themselves believe in .......

In the end 50+ million Gun Owners, owning 150+ million firearms might just give the Commander-In-Chief & his 2+ million Armed Forces (mostly made up of friendlies) a run for his money if he gives that suicidal order.

I know which side I'm gunna be on........you?

Last edited:
Luddy thinks he's gonna' be protected by the Military and Police!

What Luddy doesn't understand is that the Military and Police are the MOST wide awake groups in the United States.

Just saw this on tv news, switched to faux and they were showing bits an pieces of the same crap and of course, they were fanning the flames as fast as they could.

The last thing we need is a bunch of armed hot head nutters looking for trouble.

WTH?

Just what we need a bunch of pasty faced sacks of blubber wanna be solders with IQ's of below 40 running around with guns at the boarder , the 101st division of the christer cracker clown posse

fighting101s.jpg

!!LOL!!

It cracks me up even more when you Leftist Progressive Gun Grabbers believe the US Military just appeared from nowhere......

The US Military is made up of American Citizens, many of them were gun-owners just like me before they became military, & they sure as hell ain't gunna take any President's orders to shoot down fellow American Citizens in cold blood for standing up for rights they themselves believe in .......

In the end 50+ million Gun Owners, owning 150+ million firearms might just give the Commander-In-Chief & his 2+ million Armed Forces (mostly made up of friendlies) a run for his money if he gives that suicidal order.

I know which side I'm gunna be on........you?

Gun owners are one thing..and they are formidable.
There were about 15 million hunting licenses issued in 2013. These are people who are familiar with surviving, moving and stalking living things in remote places.

A VERY formidable group of people with specific skills.

WTH?

We'll be there this weekend. Since when is defending one's property considered looking for trouble? Fact is we are looking to stop trouble before it enters our communities.

But morons like you that don't live on the border has no idea what the realities are here along the southern border.

You should plan a vacation down here, say around McAllen, Matamoros, Harlingen, Laredo or Zapata. Zapata is really nice this time of year, there's great fishing on Falcon Lake, just be careful you don't accidently cross into Mexico and be mindful that the Mexicans will probably take shots at you from their side of the lake.

Lonestar_Logic, a transplant to Texas from Maryland, has no idea about what he is talking.

Many of us on the Board have vacationed near and along the boarder. No problems.

If any masked gunmen are encountered by Texas authorities, they should be told to put down their weapons and pull of their masks and turn around and get on the ground with their hands behind their heads.

Any who resist in anyway, verbally to violently, should be considered and responded to as terrorists in a deadly situation.

Lonestar_Logic, a transplant to Texas from Maryland, has no idea about what he is talking.

Many of us on the Board have vacationed near and along the boarder. No problems.

If any masked gunmen are encountered by Texas authorities, they should be told to put down their weapons and pull of their masks and turn around and get on the ground with their hands behind their heads.

Any who resist in anyway, verbally to violently, should be considered and responded to as terrorists in a deadly situation.

Under what legal authority would LEO have to make such a demand? It's perfectly legal in Texas to openly carry a long gun and as far as I know wearing a mask isn't illegal.

BTW I'm fifth generation Texan you moron and if you want proof then come on down.

Under what legal authority would LEO have to make such a demand? It's perfectly legal in Texas to openly carry a long gun and as far as I know wearing a mask isn't illegal.

BTW I'm fifth generation Texan you moron and if you want proof then come on down.

The law does not automatically give a masked gunman the presumption to innocence.

The LEO are perfectly within their responsibility and authority to evaluate a situation and make the appropriate decisions. The logical conclusions, after Bundyville, is that there will be no more masked gunmen confronting LEO in any situation without being ordered to disperse or suffer serious injury and deaths in their ranks.

You are no more a fifth generation Texan than Santa Ana.

The law does not automatically give a masked gunman the presumption to innocence.

The LEO are perfectly within their responsibility and authority to evaluate a situation and make the appropriate decisions. The logical conclusions, after Bundyville, is that there will be no more masked gunmen confronting LEO in any situation without being ordered to disperse or suffer serious injury and deaths in their ranks.

Believe what you want. The whole forum knows what kind of liar you are.

Tell you what you stupid fuck. If I get harassed by LEO this weekend while on the border with my rifle, I'll admit I was wrong.

Believe what you want. The whole forum knows what kind of liar you are.

Tell you what you stupid fuck. If I get harassed by LEO this weekend while on the border with my rifle, I'll admit I was wrong.

We all know you are a coward, so we know you won't be there.

So I will admit for you that you are wrong.

Forum List

Back