Military Struggling With Obama's Transgender Policies

Regarding Obama's transgender mandate, when will the military acknowledge that Obama was a traitor hell bent on destroying the United States? That evil man should be behind bars for all the destruction he wrought.

Stop accommodating evil. Sickness can not be normalized.

Thank God fo the Mad Dog.

If they can deal with war they can deal with gays and transgender.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Fine by me. Who the hell thought it was A-OK to have transgender confused Matthews in the military?

I can just see a recruit walking up to a DI and saying he feels like a Egyptian Belly Dancer on her period and doesn't feel like going on a forced march...

Change we could live without...

What did service members think of the Obama-era transgender military policy?

Debate is raging on social media about President Trump's decision on Wednesday to reverse an Obama-era policy and ban transgender individuals from serving openly in the military, but how did service members perceive the policy in the first place?

A Military Times/Institute for Veterans and Military Families poll of 1,664 active-duty troops conducted on a voluntary and confidential basis as President Barack Obama's term was coming to an end last December found significantly more respondents believed it to be hurtful than helpful. The Washington Examiner's David Freddoso reported on the survey upon its release last January:

Service members are divided on various initiatives by Obama. On balance (four-to-three in favor), they view the repeal of "don't ask, don't tell" as a good thing, but they frown upon mixed-gender combat units (two-to-one against) and transgender service members (more than three-to-one against).

More specifically, when asked how the policy allowing transgender individuals to serve openly "affected military readiness," 41 percent said it "hurt" while 12 just percent said it "helped."

Then-Defense Secretary Ash Carter announced the change to allow transgender soldiers last summer, roughly six months before the poll was taken, saying in a Defense Department press release, "This is the right thing to do for our people and for the force."

Emily Jashinsky is a commentary writer for the Washington Examiner.

What did service members think of the Obama-era transgender military policy?

Regarding Obama's transgender mandate, when will the military acknowledge that Obama was a traitor hell bent on destroying the United States? That evil man should be behind bars for all the destruction he wrought.

Stop accommodating evil. Sickness can not be normalized.

Thank God fo the Mad Dog.

If they can deal with war they can deal with gays and transgender.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Why should they? The military doesn't exist to provide a labratory for social experiments. Transexuals are a burder on the military. Anyone who believes they should be allowed wants to weaken our defenses.

I betcha Trump would of never allowed that Manning freak to obtain a sex change operation at tax payers expense. Obama was a real asshole for sure

-Geaux

Forum List

Back