Military Photos

Xiao Wang wasn't taking any shit that day...

pg-31-tiananmen-6-ap.jpg

B-2 dropping a couple 30,000 lb GBU-57 Massive Ordnance Penetrators.

With 200 ft of penetration that'll show those pesky gophers once and for all.

Last edited:
Hmmm those are gigantic wings for a helicopter.

I wonder what is that pod on the #1 station? It should already have it's sensor package in the nose.

Hmmm those are gigantic wings for a helicopter.

I wonder what is that pod on the #1 station? It should already have it's sensor package in the nose.

After a certain forward speed, the rotor wings are going to stall and provide either little or no lift. The wings will provide the added lift. The higher the speed, the more the rotor stall, the larger the wings needed.

NO telling what the station is considering this is just an artists drawing for a Boeing concept. I don't see it ever going into production.

US Aggressor Sqd aircraft are starting to show up in the pixelated pain scheme used by SU-57, in both F-16 and F-18 flavors.

maxresdefault.jpg

EGvjGga.jpg

kyHiBqEr.jpg

XV0YW8O.jpg

TFX84mB.jpg

Baby boomer jet realizes it may never be able to retire

5004448-e1547921632914.jpg

I was in high school when the first one went into service.

MINOT, N.D. – After reviewing its Thrift Savings Plan statement and a growing pile of maintenance bills, a B-52 bomber broke down, realizing it would likely never be able to retire, sources confirmed today.

Yes, it’s satire and you can read more @ Baby boomer jet realizes it may never be able to retire

Baby boomer jet realizes it may never be able to retire

5004448-e1547921632914.jpg

I was in high school when the first one went into service.

MINOT, N.D. – After reviewing its Thrift Savings Plan statement and a growing pile of maintenance bills, a B-52 bomber broke down, realizing it would likely never be able to retire, sources confirmed today.

Yes, it’s satire and you can read more @ Baby boomer jet realizes it may never be able to retire
But it's had plenty of modernization. Electronics, disc brakes, to name a few.

5cf0167c11e2054c0c29506b-960-640.jpg

Scat VII, a P-51 Mustang once flown by triple-ace fighter pilot Robin Olds, alongside an F-16C Fighting Falcon at Spangdahlem Air Base, May 28, 2019.

Forum List

Back