"Military Men Are Dumb, Stupid Animals To Be Used As Pawns In Foreign Policy." -

"Military Men Are Dumb, Stupid Animals To Be Used As Pawns In Foreign Policy." -

Alas but it does seem to have turned out that way since WW2.
Sold on the lie that they are defending the USA.

Not all in the armed forces are believing the lies.

Military Donations Graph - Puts Things Into Perspective | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Oath Keepers » Oath Keepers – Guardians of the Republic

OATH KEEPERS PROVE SOME TROOPS REFUSED TO CONFISCATE GUNS DURING KATRINA 1 of 5 - YouTube

its encouraging to know that not all military people are blind american sheeps.

I take exception to the lead statement that "Military Men are Dumb, Stupid Animals To Be Used As Pawns In Foreign Policy" It should read Military Men are The Cannon Fodder for Weak Cowardly Politicians That Have No Concept Of What It Takes To Win A War They Decide To Commit Brave Honorable Young Women and Men To Fight"

I agree 100%. Now tell Henry Kissinger.

I see disinfo agent candycunt-aka obamerican is hard at work on this thread.

:lol: Yeah him and his buddy keep trying to claim they're not Government hacks but man is it so obvious. Probably work for Homeland Security. I'm guessing the TSA. Ignorant Dummies like him seem to fit in quite well at the TSA. All that molesting Grandmas and stealing passengers' possessions. Sounds perfect for him. No one defends Government lies with such zeal unless they work for the Government in some capacity.
:finger3::finger3::finger3::finger3:

Speak of the Devil. There's the Government douche now. I'm sure his douche buddy will be along any minute too. What a coincidence,him and his buddy always show up at the same time? Just shows they have to be Government Dummies. Only the Government can be so obvious & incompetent. :badgrin:

:lol: Yeah him and his buddy keep trying to claim they're not Government hacks but man is it so obvious. Probably work for Homeland Security. I'm guessing the TSA. Ignorant Dummies like him seem to fit in quite well at the TSA. All that molesting Grandmas and stealing passengers' possessions. Sounds perfect for him. No one defends Government lies with such zeal unless they work for the Government in some capacity.
:finger3::finger3::finger3::finger3:

Speak of the Devil. There's the Government douche now. I'm sure his douche buddy will be along any minute too. What a coincidence,him and his buddy always show up at the same time? Just shows they have to be Government Dummies. Only the Government can be so obvious & incompetent. :badgrin:

you've noticed that as well huh?:D

Henry Kissinger.

"But the pursuit of power is not a goal that commands popular passion, except in conditions of a sudden threat or challenge to the public's sense of domestic well-being." - Zbignew Brzezinski

Brzezinski is calling for 'False Flag' Military operations to rally the People to more War.

The New World Order is very real people. And they do mean business. They are the most evil devious creatures on this Planet. So don't just dismiss them as a "Crazy Conspiracy Theory." Because they are very real.
Yes, they are real. And Bush-1 openly proclaimed the emergence of the New World Order.

Re: Kissinger's comment about military personnel: the only difference between him and the majority of high-level government officials, including that scumbag, Colin Powell, is he is sufficiently insolent to express his true feelings.

Maybe it's the same person? Who knows? I'm sure the Government has plenty of computers laying around for their hacks to play with. After all,they don't pay for them. We do.

Henry Kissinger.

"But the pursuit of power is not a goal that commands popular passion, except in conditions of a sudden threat or challenge to the public's sense of domestic well-being." - Zbignew Brzezinski

Brzezinski is calling for 'False Flag' Military operations to rally the People to more War.

The New World Order is very real people. And they do mean business. They are the most evil devious creatures on this Planet. So don't just dismiss them as a "Crazy Conspiracy Theory." Because they are very real.

poor wacko...

some military guys may be dumb...some not so much...

but all paulian wackjobs are dumbasses.

Henry Kissinger.

poor wacko...

some military guys may be dumb...some not so much...

but all paulian wackjobs are dumbasses.

You forgot your usual ':cuckoo:' you've become so famous for. :lol:

Maybe it's the same person? Who knows? I'm sure the Government has plenty of computers laying around for their hacks to play with. After all,they don't pay for them. We do.
What do you pay for? You don't have a fucking job. Your Mommy still letting you live with her?

Way to go, Paulie. Now you have 9/11 Rimjob as your friend. That fucking douche bag doesn't know the difference between a "two star general" and a "four star general"!:badgrin::badgrin:

What do you pay for? You don't have a fucking job. Your Mommy still letting you live with her?

Way to go, Paulie. Now you have 9/11 Rimjob as your friend. That fucking douche bag doesn't know the difference between a "two star general" and a "four star general"!:badgrin::badgrin:

Rather him than a dumb & beliggerent Government troll like you. At least he can be trusted. You're just Government trash.

Rather him than a dumb & beliggerent Government troll like you. At least he can be trusted. You're Government trash.
If you're ready to be Rimjobs bitch, you go right ahead.:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Rather him than a dumb & beliggerent Government troll like you. At least he can be trusted. You're Government trash.

Like i said,he can be trusted. He's not a Government Message Board Troll like you. You can never be trusted.

Like i said,he can be trusted. He's not a Government Message Board Troll like you. You can never be trusted.
Oh, I can be trusted to call you a dumb ass when the need arises. That is a full time job.:badgrin::badgrin:

Yes,you do that a lot. Like every two minutes. Which only proves you're an ignorant tool. But hey keep it up,maybe one day you'll get that promotion to Twitter & Facebook Government Troll. Being a Government Message Board Troll has to be pretty humiliating for you. So good luck.

Oh, I can be trusted to call you a dumb ass when the need arises. That is a full time job.:badgrin::badgrin:

Yes,you do that a lot. Like every two minutes. Which only proves you're an ignorant tool. But hey keep it up,maybe one day you'll get that promotion to Twitter & Facebook Government Troll. Being a Government Message Board Troll has to be pretty humiliating for you. So good luck.
Oh wow, how will I ever sleep tonight?:lol::lol: Your posts are sooooo original.:lol::lol:

Oh wow, how will I ever sleep tonight?:lol::lol: Your posts are sooooo original.:lol::lol:

That makes no sense. You know that right? Dumb as a stump. :lol:

That makes no sense. You know that right? Dumb as a stump. :lol:
Liar!! You're still posting. I thought you were done?:badgrin::badgrin:

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991

Forum List

Back