"Military Men Are Dumb, Stupid Animals To Be Used As Pawns In Foreign Policy." -

Liar!! You're still posting. I thought you were done?:badgrin::badgrin:

You are very creepy dude. You exhibit disturbing stalker-qualities. Oh well,who cares? You're a douche and you're proud of it. See Ya! :)

thats candycunt for ya.:lol:

Yea him and his buddy have that weird hostile stalker thing going on. It can be pretty common on Message Boards. They never post anything themselves. They just stalk others' posts and spam them with stupid & predictable one-liner insults. That behavior is especially common in this particular forum. Some just can't begin to comtemplate these possibilities, so they lash out with angry denial. It's their way of coping. They just want people to shut up and tow the Government-line. Ridicule & insult is their way of trying to silence people.

But on a side note,did you ever see that 'Everything you ever wanted to know about the 911 Conspiracy in under 5 Minutes?' I posted it here earlier. If you haven't seen it,check it out. Enjoy.

You are very creepy dude. You exhibit disturbing stalker-qualities. Oh well,who cares? You're a douche and you're proud of it. See Ya! :)

Yea him and his buddy have that weird hostile stalker thing going on. It can be pretty common on Message Boards. They never post anything themselves. They just stalk others' posts and spam them with stupid & predictable one-liner insults. That behavior is especially common in this particular forum. Some just can't begin to comtemplate these possibilities, so they lash out with angry denial. It's their way of coping. They just want people to shut up and tow the Government-line. Ridicule & insult is their way of trying to silence people.

But on a side note,did you ever see that 'Everything you ever wanted to know about the 911 Conspiracy in under 5 Minutes?' I posted it here earlier. If you haven't seen it,check it out. Enjoy.

No but I'll take a look at it.Thats the difference between him and his buddy and just loyal Bush dupes in denial.Loyal Bush dupes in denial,they just come on and thrown one liner insults and dont try and debate,they dont have this stalker mentality like he does,they dont spam the forums like he does either with like you said,his stupid and predictable one liners.

Thats how he gives it away that he is an agent cause thats what agents do is stalk people like he does and do all that stuff where these Bush dupes, that are just in denial and only throw insults and then leave to go to another section and dont have this stalker mentality obsession these two have.

I see disinfo agent candycunt-aka obamerican is hard at work on this thread.

:lol: Yeah him and his buddy keep trying to claim they're not Government hacks but man is it so obvious. Probably work for Homeland Security. I'm guessing the TSA. Ignorant Dummies like him seem to fit in quite well at the TSA. All that molesting Grandmas and stealing passengers' possessions. Sounds perfect for him. No one defends Government lies with such zeal unless they work for the Government in some capacity.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

"dumb stupid animals"

I sincerely doubt Kissinger would say what you're claiming he's said.

He might think that, he might even express a similar sentiment, too.

But no way the man would use those words.

Dumb and stupid?

Such childish redundancy isn't the way the man speaks.

Yeah that's right I'm telling you that I think you're a liar, dude.

One too dumb and stupid to even lie convincingly.

Last edited:

No but I'll take a look at it.Thats the difference between him and his buddy and just loyal Bush dupes in denial.Loyal Bush dupes in denial,they just come on and thrown one liner insults and dont try and debate,they dont have this stalker mentality like he does,they dont spam the forums like he does either with like you said,his stupid and predictable one liners.

Thats how he gives it away that he is an agent cause thats what agents do is stalk people like he does and do all that stuff where these Bush dupes, that are just in denial and only throw insults and then leave to go to another section and dont have this stalker mentality obsession these two have.

Oh yeah,him and his buddy do stalk big time. It's pretty creepy.

However,i do have a problem with most 911 Conspiracy advocates who seem to only want to blame George Bush for 911. I see way too much of that with these advocates. I'm not defending Bush in any way but it does seem quite impossible for all the planning to have taken place in just 9 Months. Bill Clinton was in there for 8yrs and i'm positive most of the planning took place then. He seems to get a free pass on 911 by most though.

Most Docs i've seen on 911 seem to only want to blame Bush. But Bush was only in there 9 Months when the attacks happened. That's just not long enough to plan that type of sophisticated attack. Clinton's people likely had more to do with the planning than Bush did. Now Bush did use 911 for Iraq. That is definitely true. But Clinton should not be allowed to skate on it as much as he has. That's the only real problem i have with most 911 Conspiracy advocates. I would like to see more Documentaries that focus on shared blame. 9 Months in office should not = 100% blame. But hey,that's just my take anyway.

However,i do have a problem with most 911 Conspiracy advocates who seem to only want to blame George Bush for 911. I see way too much of that with these advocates. I'm not defending Bush in any way but it does seem quite impossible for all the planning to have taken place in just 9 Months. Bill Clinton was in there for 8yrs and i'm positive most of the planning took place then. He seems to get a free pass on 911 by most though.

Most Docs i've seen on 911 seem to only want to blame Bush. But Bush was only in there 9 Months when the attacks happened. That's just not long enough to plan that type of sophisticated attack. Clinton's people likely had more to do with the planning than Bush did. Now Bush did use 911 for Iraq. That is definitely true. But Clinton should not be allowed to skate on it as much as he has. That's the only real problem i have with most 911 Conspiracy advocates. I would like to see more Documentaries that focus on shared blame. 9 Months in office should not = 100% blame. But hey,that's just my take anyway.

oh yeah definetly.Clinton is involved in 9/11 up to his ears just as much as Bush is.I only say Bush dupes because it happened under his watch. I assume you are aware that Clinton and the Bush's have been long time buddies and have a friendship that dates back to at least the early 80's? two people have exposed them.One was a guy by the name of Terry Reed,he wrote a book called CLINTON,BUSH AND THE CIA.how the presidency was co opted by the CIA.

He talks in his book on how as an operative for the CIA,he unknowingly was helping clinton as governor of arkansas smuggle drugs into the mena arkansas airport in exchange for weapons into nicuragua.He says in his book he saw Clinton and Bush sr meet with each other a couple of times while Bush sr was vice president under reagan.

Then when he learned what was really happening,he got out. also a really reliable source they cant get around, backs Reeds story up.He was Clintons bodyguard when he was governor.

He was also tricked by Clinton into going into nicuragu and smuggling drugs into the mena arkansas airport by Clinton as well and in his book he wrote about it all.he even has pictures of the Bushs coming to arkansas hanging out with Clinton.When he found out the truth what the CIA and Clinton was up to,he got angry about it in confronted Clinton about it and Clinton said to him-Hey dont worry,my buddy Bush knows all about it.He testified about all that under oath to an arkansas grandy jusry and wrote a book about it as well. If you want,I'll send you links by pm to discuss this so we can discuss it free of trolls. Barbara Bush has said herself ovee the years that Clinton is like a second son to her.

oh yeah definetly.Clinton is involved in 9/11 up to his ears just as much as Bush is.I only say Bush dupes because it happened under his watch. I assume you are aware that Clinton and the Bush's have been long time buddies and have a friendship that dates back to at least the early 80's? two people have exposed them.One was a guy by the name of Terry Reed,he wrote a book called CLINTON,BUSH AND THE CIA.how the presidency was co opted by the CIA.

He talks in his book on how as an operative for the CIA,he unknowingly was helping clinton as governor of arkansas smuggle drugs into the mena arkansas airport in exchange for weapons into nicuragua.He says in his book he saw Clinton and Bush sr meet with each other a couple of times while Bush sr was vice president under reagan.

Then when he learned what was really happening,he got out. also a really reliable source they cant get around, backs Reeds story up.He was Clintons bodyguard when he was governor.

He was also tricked by Clinton into going into nicuragu and smuggling drugs into the mena arkansas airport by Clinton as well and in his book he wrote about it all.he even has pictures of the Bushs coming to arkansas hanging out with Clinton.When he found out the truth what the CIA and Clinton was up to,he got angry about it in confronted Clinton about it and Clinton said to him-Hey dont worry,my buddy Bush knows all about it.He testified about all that under oath to an arkansas grandy jusry and wrote a book about it as well. If you want,I'll send you links by pm to discuss this so we can discuss it free of trolls. Barbara Bush has said herself ovee the years that Clinton is like a second son to her.

Great points. Yeah,they're all on the same team in the end. I just wish more 911 Documentarians would stop being so obsessed with blaming Bush solely. The guy was only in there for 9 Months. He could not have planned it all in such a short time. I think many of these Documentarians may have thrown their own political agendas into their films. There is no question Bush used 911 to go to War with Iraq but he could not have planned it all himself. Clinton had much more of a role in the planning of 911. He had 8yrs. to plan it. So it's not all about Bush. You do get that but many others don't. Clinton should not have received such a free pass on 911.

Great points. Yeah,they're all on the same team in the end. I just wish more 911 Documentarians would stop being so obsessed with blaming Bush solely. The guy was only in there for 9 Months. He could not have planned it all in such a short time. I think many of these Documentarians may have thrown their own political agendas into their films. There is no question Bush used 911 to go to War with Iraq but he could not have planned it all himself. Clinton had much more of a role in the planning of 911. He had 8yrs. to plan it. So it's not all about Bush. You do get that but many others don't. Clinton should not have received such a free pass on 911.

Ive said this many times in the past that Clinton just like Bush,had no interest in stopping terrorism.That when he was president,a general came on tv live and said they had located where Bin Laden was and that they could go and take him out or arrest him but Clinton told them to lay off him.the coroprate media in the way they brainwash the maerican sheeps is they say Clinton blames Bush and Bush blames Clinton and they hire these shills to wrote books saying the other is to blame when they are BOTH equally to blame since the evidence is overwhelming that neither one of them had any interest in going after terrorists.

I assume that you also know that the 93 bombing under Clinton was done by our government as well? Clinton knowing all about it,but they failed back then so they came back to finish off and this time succeeded where they failed the first time? Clinton and Bush jr are just puppets for Daddy Bush.they were doing what Daddy Bush told them both to do in their new world order plan they are all in on together.

Obamerican-aka candycunt just farted in your thread again.:lol:

Last edited:

Ive said this many times in the past that Clinton just like Bush,had no interest in stopping terrorism.That when he was president,a general came on tv live and said they had located where Bin Laden was and that they could go and take him out or arrest him but Clinton told them to lay off him.the coroprate media in the way they brainwash the maerican sheeps is they say Clinton blames Bush and Bush blames Clinton and they hire these shills to wrote books saying the other is to blame when they are BOTH equally to blame since the evidence is overwhelming that neither one of them had any interest in going after terrorists.

I assume that you also know that the 93 bombing under Clinton was done by our government as well? Clinton knowing all about it,but they failed back then so they came back to finish off and this time succeeded where they failed the first time? Clinton and Bush jr are just puppets for Daddy Bush.they were doing what Daddy Bush told them both to do in their new world order plan they are all in on together.

Obamerican-aka candycunt just farted in your thread again.:lol:

Yeah you make a lot of good points. Bush definitely received too much of the blame from most of the 911 Documentarians though. Clinton seems to have gotten a free pass from most of them. I guess some of these film makers injected a bit of their own political agendas into their films. And yes a stalker troll has farted in my thread again. Nothing worse than a stanky ass farting stalker troll. Nasty mofos.

Rather him than a dumb & beliggerent Government troll like you. At least he can be trusted. You're Government trash.
If you're ready to be Rimjobs bitch, you go right ahead.:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Like i said,he can be trusted. He's not a Government Message Board Troll like you. You can never be trusted.

Wow, you get more out of touch with reality every day (psst...you, rimjob, myself and Obe are all posting on the same board you crazy fuck).

Like i said,he can be trusted. He's not a Government Message Board Troll like you. You can never be trusted.

Wow, you get more out of touch with reality every day (psst...you, rimjob, myself and Obe are all posting on the same board you crazy fuck).

Naw,some really are Government hacks. Not all but some are.
And some are just out to make Ron Paul look bad. Let me tell you, you're not doing him any favors. A lot of people won't vote for Ron Paul because of idiots like you, Eots and Rimjob.:lol::lol:

This election has sent Paul off his rocker...It'll all be over soon.

But the Paultard cognitive dissonance will march on....................

The next talking point will be how "we are all just too stupid to get it" (it being Ron Paul's message).

The notion that we do indeed get "it" and see "it" as poor policy and reject "it" will be a foreign notion.

And some are just out to make Ron Paul look bad. Let me tell you, you're not doing him any favors. A lot of people won't vote for Ron Paul because of idiots like you, Eots and Rimjob.:lol::lol:

Why? Because someone dares to post something on a Message Board which you don't agree with? That's why you wont vote for Ron Paul? Sounds pretty dimwitted to me.

Last edited:

thats something agent candycunt already knows though so you just wasted your breath on him.

This election has sent Paul off his rocker...It'll all be over soon.

But the Paultard cognitive dissonance will march on....................

The next talking point will be how "we are all just too stupid to get it" (it being Ron Paul's message).

The notion that we do indeed get "it" and see "it" as poor policy and reject "it" will be a foreign notion.

No your just in denial and afraid of the truth and only want to listen to people like disinfo agent candycunt.

Classic twoofer bullshit...believing that they are important enough to believe the government employs people to simply debunk them. Grow the fuck up loser.

Why? Because someone dares to post something on a Message Board which you don't agree with? That's why you wont vote for Ron Paul? Sounds pretty dimwitted to me.

No because you make wild accusations and when asked to back up the accusations....gee, your response is "I don't have the answers."

I think you suck cock. I don't have any evidence but I just know you give blow jobs. There...we have established you love dick.

Moving on to what else you like...

Eating dog feces...

Yup...no evidence but we know you love it.

So you now suck cock and eat dog shit.

Hey...if you don't need any evidence...neither do I.

Forum List

Back