Mike Pence’s Newest Campaign Ad Blunder: Pretends to Fill Up Pickup Truck with Gas at Pump without Selecting Fuel Grade and Pressing Gas Lever

I'm pretty sure that the President doesn't pump his own gas. Why does Pence think his pumping skillz are an important job qualification?

Pence is trying to show he is different than Trump who has never lowered himself to actually pump gas. A regular guy.

So he gets himself a red pickup and goes through the motions of pumping gas while he complains about gas prices
But he makes it clear…..this guy has never pumped gas.

Last edited:
Trying to show Pence is a regular guy who drives a red pickup and pumps his own gas.

Yeah, Mike pumps his own gas just like Joe cruises around Rehoboth Beach in his green corvette.

Screen Shot 2023-08-10 at 7.22.03 AM.png

BTW, who buys a corvette in green anyway?

At Mike's age, he ought to remember gas only costing 30 cents, not just $2.

I mean, if he ever actually bought any!

Yeah, Mike pumps his own gas just like Joe cruises around Rehoboth Beach in his green corvette.

View attachment 813375

Biden has owned that Corvette since it was new in 1967
You can be sure that he knows how to put gas in it.

But as President, he is no longer allowed to drive, even after he has left office. I am sure he would drive it if he could

View attachment 813375

When was gas $2?

How stupid would anyone have to be to buy that slogan?

When was gas $2?

Actually, took me all of 5 seconds to find out. You that stupid or lazy?

It was about $2.00/gallon just back in 2005 before that first surge in gasoline prices took place back in Bush's day. I'm sure you and Pence remember that as I remember gas selling priced by the penny, like 30 cents. But that was back when the U.S. Dollar was still worth something before the leftist government got hold of it.

Actually, took me all of 5 seconds to find out. You that stupid or lazy?

It was about $2.00/gallon just back in 2005 before that first surge in gasoline prices took place back in Bush's day. I'm sure you and Pence remember that as I remember gas selling priced by the penny, like 30 cents. But that was back when the U.S. Dollar was still worth something before the leftist government got hold of it.

That isn't what informs Ingot Head's dog whistle, pup.

One early oddity I noticed was that the vehicle fuel door was already open when he got out of the truck. This guy is such a phony.

Pence is not fit for President.

Whadda dork!

He might want to hire someone to concentrate on lil details like that in an all important campaign ad.
He shoulda hired the same person Pocahontas Warren hired when she ran that ad where she was just hanging around in her own kitchen pouring herself a beer.

He shoulda hired the same person Pocahontas Warren hired when she ran that ad where she was just hanging around in her own kitchen pouring herself a beer.

I liked it when Pelosi cuddled up with us to show us her 14 bazillion dollar freezer and all her yummy ice cream delights in there.

So homey and real!

I liked it when Pelosi cuddled up with us to show us her 14 bazillion dollar freezer and all her yummy ice cream delights in there.

So homey and real!
.....and, of course, to show us all that she is really just a humble and simple farm girl from Ghana......

images.jpg

.....and, of course, to show us all that she is really just a humble and simple farm girl from Ghana......

View attachment 813441

OMG yes! LOL! When those burbling fools were kneeling, I thought sure disaster was gonna strike with at least one of those dinosaurs when they tried to get up.

Forum List

Back