Mike Pence's HIV Scandal Must Not Be Forgotten

Tell us about abortion.....Squaw Pussy!

liberal-compassion-at-36-weeks.jpg

Name one member of USMB that advocates abortion at 36 weeks.
Donald Trump:

ANSWERED!....FOOL!

I have a Trump University instructor who would like to sell some waterfront property to you.

I have a CGI University instructor that wants to send you to Kenya....with $500!

What has changed with Roe V. Wade over the last 45 years?

Not a change, but a law that prevented taxpayers money paying for abortions until Planned Parenthood figured a way around it. With Obama's blessings!

"For more than 30 years, the Hyde Amendment has prevented federal tax dollars from being used to pay for Medicaid abortions. The Hyde Amendment is a rider which has been annually included in the appropriations bill for the Department of Health and Human Services since 1976. It prevents the DHHS from spending tax dollars on abortion."

Of all the women in the United States that abortion activists claim, as in the thousands, they cannot seem to find one single woman who will testify that taxpayer dollars paid for her abortion at a Planned Parenthood location. Yet they continually attack Planned Parenthood. Amazing

Thankfully the U.S Supreme court slapped down the Texas law that stated no abortions in hospitals. Imagine this: A pregnant women gets into a serious accident, doctors are desperately trying to save her life, so in their efforts they would be required to send her miles away to get an abortion, then bring her back to save her. This is how STUPID they are.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/28/us/supreme-court-texas-abortion.html

And Governor Pence thinks he's some kind of a doctor--LOL
Pence signs new abortion restrictions into law with a prayer

How many of the women that had Planned Parenthood abortions will testify that THEY paid for the abortion?

Why should they? What's your point?

Of all the women in the United States that abortion activists claim, as in the thousands, they cannot seem to find one single woman who will testify that taxpayer dollars paid for her abortion at a Planned Parenthood location.

Somebody paid for it.
They paid for their own abortion.

Of course you have a link to that claim? It is the U.S. Supreme Court Justices that wrote the legal terminology in Roe V. Wade--and it didn't come from the right or the left. So your poorly written comment
Poorly written or not, it is the law of the land.

What is your argument here.

That nothing has changed since Roe ?

Please make sure you are very clear on your position before your ignorance is shown to all.

Not a change, but a law that prevented taxpayers money paying for abortions until Planned Parenthood figured a way around it. With Obama's blessings!

"For more than 30 years, the Hyde Amendment has prevented federal tax dollars from being used to pay for Medicaid abortions. The Hyde Amendment is a rider which has been annually included in the appropriations bill for the Department of Health and Human Services since 1976. It prevents the DHHS from spending tax dollars on abortion."

Of all the women in the United States that abortion activists claim, as in the thousands, they cannot seem to find one single woman who will testify that taxpayer dollars paid for her abortion at a Planned Parenthood location. Yet they continually attack Planned Parenthood. Amazing

Thankfully the U.S Supreme court slapped down the Texas law that stated no abortions in hospitals. Imagine this: A pregnant women gets into a serious accident, doctors are desperately trying to save her life, so in their efforts they would be required to send her miles away to get an abortion, then bring her back to save her. This is how STUPID they are.

How many of the women that had Planned Parenthood abortions will testify that THEY paid for the abortion?

You belong to a party that accuses taxpayer dollars going for abortions. Unless you can prove it, it's a mute point.

Again, abortion activists claim that there are thousands of women each year that have abortions, but cannot find one verifiable instance where taxpayers dollars were used to pay for that abortion. I find that very odd.

What is your argument here.

That nothing has changed since Roe ?

Please make sure you are very clear on your position before your ignorance is shown to all.

You belong to a party that accuses taxpayer dollars going for abortions. Unless you can prove it, it's a mute point.

Again, abortion activists claim that there are thousands of women each year that have abortions, but cannot find one verifiable instance where taxpayers dollars were used to pay for that abortion. I find that very odd.

Send me $100 and have the government send me $100. I will spend the $100 you gave me to pay for an abortion and the $100 the government sent me to pay my salary. See, not a penny of the government money could be verified to pay for the abortion. And I bet you believe me.

Forum List

Back