Mike Pence, Cigarette Truther

This man is insane. He's a religious nutjob, supports discrimination, is a champion of the failed war on drugs, and has surrendered his principals to hitch himself to the most liberal candidate in modern GOP history. And now we find out he thinks cigarettes are perfectly okay?

“Pence clarified that he wrote that there was no causal link medically identifying smoking as causing lung cancer.”

I was happy that Trump won the primary because it means we dodged the bullet of lunatic conservative Lyin' Ted, but what is Trump doing? Him and Pence can't POSSIBLY have the slightest respect for each other. Did Trump bend the knee for the establishment?

So feel free to link any scientific study that claims to know exactly how many cigarettes it takes to "cause" cancer. Bet ya can't find ONE.

Wow! You have already paved the way to stupid with previous posts but now???? Over the top. Say no more. You are the absolute winner. Congratulations :clap:

Well thanks, see post #58. Then feel free to prove me wrong.

You will have to go down that rabbit hole without me. Good luck!

Concession noted along with the idiot that agreed with you. LMAO

This man is insane. He's a religious nutjob, supports discrimination, is a champion of the failed war on drugs, and has surrendered his principals to hitch himself to the most liberal candidate in modern GOP history. And now we find out he thinks cigarettes are perfectly okay?

“Pence clarified that he wrote that there was no causal link medically identifying smoking as causing lung cancer.”

I was happy that Trump won the primary because it means we dodged the bullet of lunatic conservative Lyin' Ted, but what is Trump doing? Him and Pence can't POSSIBLY have the slightest respect for each other. Did Trump bend the knee for the establishment?

So feel free to link any scientific study that claims to know exactly how many cigarettes it takes to "cause" cancer. Bet ya can't find ONE.

Wow! You have already paved the way to stupid with previous posts but now???? Over the top. Say no more. You are the absolute winner. Congratulations :clap:

hahaha

http://www.surgeongeneral.gov/library/reports/50-years-of-progress/full-report.pdf

hahaha

http://www.surgeongeneral.gov/library/reports/50-years-of-progress/full-report.pdf

Didn't bother to read your link, did ya. None of it provides a direct causal link to cancer, only an inferences of increased risks. Do you not know the difference?

OMG--Where in the heck do these idiots come from? Smoking not only causes lung cancer, but a whole host of lung problems like COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) . You can't freaking breath. I have known several elderly people who smoked all their lives that came down with COPD because of smoking. It's a miserable disease. I know one that died from lung cancer due to smoking.

Smoking is the very worst unhealthy thing you can do, EVERYONE knows that. Even smokers know it.

OMG--Where in the heck do these idiots come from? Smoking not only causes lung cancer, but a whole host of lung problems like COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) . You can't freaking breath. I have known several elderly people who smoked all their lives that came down with COPD because of smoking. It's a miserable disease. I know one that died from lung cancer due to smoking.

Smoking is the very worst unhealthy thing you can do, EVERYONE knows that. Even smokers know it.

I believe drinking alcohol is the worst. It leads to horrible death for the consumer and is the cause of many deaths on our highways.

hahaha

Didn't bother to read your link, did ya. None of it provides a direct causal link to cancer, only an inferences of increased risks. Do you not know the difference?

You should run for office on that.

You could free the oppressed cigarette companies from the evil liberal/commie/doctors plot to take away your freedoms!

:thup:

hahaha

You could free the oppressed cigarette companies from the evil liberal/commie/doctors plot to take away your freedoms!

Typical fucking regressive, you claim to believe in science, then like a islamic terrorist you pick an chose little passages that support your bias. Move along hypocrite, I proved my point. No one has proven a direct causal link between cigarettes and cancer, they only have proved it to be one of many contributing factors in several diseases and their effects are widely varied form one individual to the next.

hahaha

Typical fucking regressive, you claim to believe in science, then like a islamic terrorist you pick an chose little passages that support your bias. Move along hypocrite, I proved my point. No one has proven a direct causal link between cigarettes and cancer, they only have proved it to be one of many contributing factors in several diseases and their effects are widely varied form one individual to the next.

hahaha

All the scientists say smoking causes cancer and you think science is on your side.

Did you get this off Conservapedia? Is the world 6000 years old, too?

hahaha

All the scientists say smoking causes cancer and you think science is on your side.

So how many cigarettes does it take to cause cancer. Give me a link, so far all you provide is a bunch of maybes, possibilities and could bes, your Surgeon Generals Report is full of them. But I do give you kudos, you're the only one so far that has attempted my challenge. So I'll give you a little hint, there is nothing out there from reputable scientist that say there is a direct causal link and how much smoking it takes to cause cancer. Everything I've said is scientifically correct. So get yourself a brandy and a cigar and relax.

hahaha

"Home schooled" :lol:

Forum List

Back