Mike Pence, Cigarette Truther

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
This man is insane. He's a religious nutjob, supports discrimination, is a champion of the failed war on drugs, and has surrendered his principals to hitch himself to the most liberal candidate in modern GOP history. And now we find out he thinks cigarettes are perfectly okay?

“Pence clarified that he wrote that there was no causal link medically identifying smoking as causing lung cancer.”

I was happy that Trump won the primary because it means we dodged the bullet of lunatic conservative Lyin' Ted, but what is Trump doing? Him and Pence can't POSSIBLY have the slightest respect for each other. Did Trump bend the knee for the establishment?

• Banned
There is a thread on this somewhere....just sayin
Meh I couldn't find it.

image.jpg

The left attacking the R VP pick is as old as Hillary's wrinkled ass and just as disgusting.

Oh...but wait till Hillary picks her VP....oh what a pick that will be.

Whatever the MSM and DNC say, progs regurgitate every day on this forum. It would be nice if they could think for themselves once an awhile.

• Banned
The left attacking the R VP pick is as old as Hillary's wrinkled ass and just as disgusting.

Whatever the MSM and DNC say, progs regurgitate every day on this forum. It would be nice if they could think for themselves once an awhile.
Whoever Hillary picks, it can't be worse than a regressive religious kook who wants you to buy cigarettes from him.

Have you heard his daughter studied in Turkey and is learning Arabic? Aren't you worried that she's a secret Muslim working for ISIS?

Whoever Hillary picks, it can't be worse than a regressive religious kook who wants you to buy cigarettes from him.

Have you heard his daughter studied in Turkey and is learning Arabic? Aren't you worried that she's a secret Muslim working for ISIS?
Hey I heard his daddy was a Nazi prison guard...murdered thousands of people. He also sucked Hitler's dick.

You better research it and post your finding ASAP.

• Banned

Hey I heard his daddy was a Nazi prison guard...murdered thousands of people. He also sucked Hitler's dick.

Whoa I think you're right. You better hope that info doesn't make it into the right wing echo chamber.

You are already attacking the dems unannounced VP choice....Welcome to the collective..

I thought you said he was a vegetarian and didn't eat meat?

I thought you said he was a vegetarian and didn't eat meat?
Are you stalking me Beavis?

I can't take more than a couple of your idiotic posts per day. As such, your quota today has been reach.

DELETE...DELETE...DELETE...DELETE...

This man is insane. He's a religious nutjob, supports discrimination, is a champion of the failed war on drugs, and has surrendered his principals to hitch himself to the most liberal candidate in modern GOP history. And now we find out he thinks cigarettes are perfectly okay?

“Pence clarified that he wrote that there was no causal link medically identifying smoking as causing lung cancer.”

I was happy that Trump won the primary because it means we dodged the bullet of lunatic conservative Lyin' Ted, but what is Trump doing? Him and Pence can't POSSIBLY have the slightest respect for each other. Did Trump bend the knee for the establishment?

You fucking moron their is no link for 2nd hade smoke it already has been proven by the surgeon General last year.

It was a facade by the smoking Nazis..

Just like Gruber on bozo care

You fucking moron their is no link for 2nd hade smoke it already has been proven by the surgeon General last year.

Yeah, I want to smoke during church services again....

Damn your waassy older then me, don't remember it

Are you drunk?

Text from article written by Mike Pence, where he says smoking is harmless:
Mike Pence for Congress

Damn your waassy older then me, don't remember it
It was when some still had outhouse and no heat....

Are you drunk?

Mike Pence for Congress

I am not saying it's harmless but I read the report last year from the surgeon general saying their was no link for 2nd hand smoke

I can remember when the house was as smoky as a bar, yet after 50 years, no one I know died from smoking....

Are you drunk?

Mike Pence for Congress

I am not saying it's harmless but I read the report last year from the surgeon general saying their was no link for 2nd hand smoke
What report is that?

Are you drunk?

Mike Pence for Congress

What report is that?

I posted it here last year..I really don't feel like finding it..Google it...

Are you drunk?

Mike Pence for Congress

What report is that?

I posted it here last year..I really don't feel like finding it..Google it...
I tried. Every link has the surgeon general warning of the dangers of second hand smoke.

Forum List

Back