Migrant caravan heading for US turns around in Mexico

There are times when refugees should be allowed here, but there needs to be a real thought process behind it and probably a ruling by Congress to spell out the details. Truely there are sad stories among poor people in the developing world but unless we are willing to take half a billion on them, immigration laws need to be spelled out and followed.

The other solution would be to help them in their home countries and/or assist their governments in providing an internal solution. Until then, random unfettered illegal immigration does NOTHING to help the disadvantaged population we already have living in the US. We have lots of poor kids living here who dont even know if they have a future and a lot of them end up living on the streets. I say, lets take care of that problem..... then if we have special refugee situations that arise, take a look at it and use discretion.
I think we have a way with a real thought process behind it called Temporary Protected Status. But Trump is trying to send most of them home, not find ways to bring more in.
Trump is also stopping economic aid to countries allowing folks to come here, not helping them come up with solutions (which always include $).
So I like your concern, but it's not the way things are in the Trump administration.
Tell us all your vast knowledge of the Trump admin. Please skip the parts the media has fed you.

There are times when refugees should be allowed here, but there needs to be a real thought process behind it and probably a ruling by Congress to spell out the details. Truely there are sad stories among poor people in the developing world but unless we are willing to take half a billion on them, immigration laws need to be spelled out and followed.

The other solution would be to help them in their home countries and/or assist their governments in providing an internal solution. Until then, random unfettered illegal immigration does NOTHING to help the disadvantaged population we already have living in the US. We have lots of poor kids living here who dont even know if they have a future and a lot of them end up living on the streets. I say, lets take care of that problem..... then if we have special refugee situations that arise, take a look at it and use discretion.

My question is where is the UN in all this?.......oh thats right,they encourage this kinda glowbullist bullshit.

In my opinion this is the type situation the UN should be fixing.
What better group to go in and set the governments of these countries straight and provide a safe haven?
That way you'd have the entire world backing taking part in fixing the problem.

Why would they need the UN anyway, they've got American Dimocrats.

Last edited:
Glad to hear it. Mexico doesn't want them in their country either.

Soyonara
------------------------------- respectfully said but don't trust the 'mexicans' . They don't want these third worlders that are even LOWER than 'mexicans' because they will cost 'mexico' money Claudette .

Mexican police have fired tear gas into the crowd.

Lol, Mexico, it's about fucking time you people deal with them !!!!!!!
-------------------------------- good if true but where is the link DDrifter ??

Chaos erupts as caravan reaches Mexico border

A chaotic scene unfolded as a massive caravan of Honduran migrants reached the Guatemala-Mexico border Friday.

What appeared to be tear gas was fired as the crowd pushed towards Mexican police at the border, CNN's Bill Weir reported from the scene.

"There are children in this crowd. ... This is utter chaos at the moment. You've got people with Honduran flags climbing the fences. Now we're being pushed back," Weir said.

Chaos erupts as caravan reaches Mexico border

My question is where is the UN in all this?.......oh thats right,they encourage this kinda glowbullist bullshit.

What better group to go in and set the governments of these countries straight and provide a safe haven?

Thats a great point. Migrants forced to leave their homeland in a Caravan .... does that signal there may be a problem? Most likely they are sipping wine around the Fondu pot while they figure they will simply let it be a US problem. One can see compassion for human life within the UN is pick and choose
---------------------------------------------- no problem for Americans except to keep them in their zhitholes where they belong Yarddog .

Thats a great point. Migrants forced to leave their homeland in a Caravan .... does that signal there may be a problem? Most likely they are sipping wine around the Fondu pot while they figure they will simply let it be a US problem. One can see compassion for human life within the UN is pick and choose

The whole world doesn't come and help fix the Homeless problem in America I don't see the UN going oh we should give some of the Money the US provides back to the US to help it's growing homeless problem. The US is expected to take in and care for the Detritus of the World. Let the World stay where they are and take up arms if necessary to make the Fundamental changes that make their Societies freer and more prosperous.

What are the latest news about these savages?

Has Mexico finally sent them back?

The whole world doesn't come and help fix the Homeless problem in America I don't see the UN going oh we should give some of the Money the US provides back to the US to help it's growing homeless problem. The US is expected to take in and care for the Detritus of the World. Let the World stay where they are and take up arms if necessary to make the Fundamental changes that make their Societies freer and more prosperous.

Well thats true and a good point. I do believe most of the world doesn't give a damn about problems in the US.

So ya wanna give the UN a free pass?

The UN does what it can to help and it just completed an exhaustive study outlining the problems all over the world in detail.

Maybe if you are relying on the UN to "fix" the problem, it would be a good idea if we didn't pull out or cut our funding to the UN, huh?

The UN does what it can to help and it just completed an exhaustive study outlining the problems all over the world in detail.

Maybe if you are relying on the UN to "fix" the problem, it would be a good idea if we didn't pull out or cut our funding to the UN, huh?

Really?
A study huh? And what exactly did they do with the information gleaned by this so called study?
When was the last time the UN did a damn thing that mattered other than raping children they were supposed to be protecting?

Yup, they are pulling for the Illegals.
The UN may be showing compassion, but is that "pulling" for them? They are telling everyone what is actually happening. It is up to US to "pull" for them.

Really? What compassion would that be?
I haven't seen any blue helmets in south america.

Forum List

Back