Migrant caravan heading for US turns around in Mexico

feck the 'un' and the world . I just realize that if the USA doesn't fix things for its Americans then its the next generations of whatever they are in the USA that will be getting fecked .

There are times when refugees should be allowed here, but there needs to be a real thought process behind it and probably a ruling by Congress to spell out the details. Truely there are sad stories among poor people in the developing world but unless we are willing to take half a billion on them, immigration laws need to be spelled out and followed.

The other solution would be to help them in their home countries and/or assist their governments in providing an internal solution. Until then, random unfettered illegal immigration does NOTHING to help the disadvantaged population we already have living in the US. We have lots of poor kids living here who dont even know if they have a future and a lot of them end up living on the streets. I say, lets take care of that problem..... then if we have special refugee situations that arise, take a look at it and use discretion.

They should stay in their country's of origin and work toward the "fundamental change" of their Govts.and Institutions.

Not tired of winning .

every time you mention winning it just shows what a loser you are - its been 2 years..

Your only hope for relief:

Dr+trumps+butthurt+salve+and+cream+for+those+angry+upset_a6a7dc_6152290.jpg

So a van load of criminals pulls up outside your house and begin walking up your driveway. You turn on the lights, letting them know someone is home and will not tolerate an attempted break-in. They turn around, climb back into their vehicle, and drive away...and the 'Homeowners' are supposed to feel bad about not letting the criminals break in, move in, and take anything they want?

Bwuhahahaha Liberals have a really F*ed Up way of looking at things. :p

In reality, snowflakes / Libs are only ok with the criminals breaking in, settling in, and taking whatever they want when it's not THEIR house / stuff. :p

just hearing on the news that the caravan is not going home but is in 'mexico' and is regrouping and doing planning .

At the moment, they are still in Guatemala. Stopped at the Mexican Border.
They were trying to tear down a fence earlier to get in but were halted by
Mexican Federal Police.

I doubt any of them have gone home yet.

There are times when refugees should be allowed here, but there needs to be a real thought process behind it and probably a ruling by Congress to spell out the details. Truely there are sad stories among poor people in the developing world but unless we are willing to take half a billion on them, immigration laws need to be spelled out and followed.

The other solution would be to help them in their home countries and/or assist their governments in providing an internal solution. Until then, random unfettered illegal immigration does NOTHING to help the disadvantaged population we already have living in the US. We have lots of poor kids living here who dont even know if they have a future and a lot of them end up living on the streets. I say, lets take care of that problem..... then if we have special refugee situations that arise, take a look at it and use discretion.
I think we have a way with a real thought process behind it called Temporary Protected Status. But Trump is trying to send most of them home, not find ways to bring more in.
Trump is also stopping economic aid to countries allowing folks to come here, not helping them come up with solutions (which always include $).
So I like your concern, but it's not the way things are in the Trump administration.

They should stay in their country's of origin and work toward the "fundamental change" of their Govts.and Institutions.

Well, that is the ideal solution unless we want to solve everyones problem around the world... while ignoring our own.

I think we have a way with a real thought process behind it called Temporary Protected Status. But Trump is trying to send most of them home, not find ways to bring more in.
Trump is also stopping economic aid to countries allowing folks to come here, not helping them come up with solutions (which always include $).
So I like your concern, but it's not the way things are in the Trump administration.

:CryingCow:

Why are you hell bent on bringing them here? Mexico has said that they'll accept refuge requests from them.

She wont answer.......truthfully.
Yeah, I know. I like to make sure that those who want to drown America is foreign invaders using the lame excuse that they're just fleeing a brutal country understand we are on to them.

As it stands right now, those people in that caravan have succeeded in escaping the horrible pit of Honduras. They are free and can now begin new lives.

RIGHT WHERE THEY ARE.

---------------------------------------- hope you are correct with your conclusion plus feck any kinda status other than go home you Illegal Alien , OldLady .

If we have agreed to take refugees, there should be a ship in the harbor picking them up. Not having them migrate across borders with little kids. So what are the limitations on the TPS? does it allow for anyone at any time to come here? or doesn't there need to be an order for things, specific case by case.

Not tired of winning .

every time you mention winning it just shows what a loser you are - its been 2 years..

Your only hope for relief:

Dr+trumps+butthurt+salve+and+cream+for+those+angry+upset_a6a7dc_6152290.jpg

Bode asked me to check and see if it comes in a 55 gallon drum.
With the amount of butthurt and her gargantuan ass nothing else will do.

I understand it can be acquired in large quantities, but no amount would help her because she is too stubborn or too stupid to get her head out of her ass long enough for application to affected area.

Forum List

Back