Might want to share this around

How do you know that all the unhappiness isn't propaganda? It would be just like some PR company to cook this up to dissuade other girls from running off. Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.

Why isn't anyone addressing why these girls are running away. What promises are they getting? The girls are running to jihad to marry. They want a husband and children. What is it in the European culture makes them feel like there is no such future for them here? They can't find a husband here. They can't find a man that will stay and make a family. That's why they leave. Why isn't anyone mentioning the way young women can't realize their own dreams.

How do you know that all the unhappiness isn't propaganda? It would be just like some PR company to cook this up to dissuade other girls from running off. Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.

Why isn't anyone addressing why these girls are running away. What promises are they getting? The girls are running to jihad to marry. They want a husband and children. What is it in the European culture makes them feel like there is no such future for them here? They can't find a husband here. They can't find a man that will stay and make a family. That's why they leave. Why isn't anyone mentioning the way young women can't realize their own dreams.
I'm interested if all they want is sex...

That's why they ran away.

That's why they ran away.
Usually there is someone in a walker or wheel chair...

they are teens, not young women

but teen girls want to be adults already, I mean, come one, they are like 16 and stuff.

teens thrown into adulthood always want to come back to being teens.

People who go join ISIS should never be allowed back into their home countries.
that's a bit harsh.

why?
We don't know what kind of training or brainwashing they receive over there, and they've already proven they're capable of making a conscious decision to betray their countries. This isn't a game.

Who gives a fuck what a couple of zombies want to do? I only hope a fucking drone lands on them before they spawn any future terrorists.
The odds of the Austrian authorities ever allowing these terrorist pigs back in the country are fucking nil.

Who wouldn't want to leave the comforts of Aussie modernity of the 21st century for a life of marital bliss to some smelly Arab jihadi who cares more about his goats than any lowly woman?

Who gives a fuck what a couple of zombies want to do? I only hope a fucking drone lands on them before they spawn any future terrorists.
The odds of the Austrian authorities ever allowing these terrorist pigs back in the country are fucking nil.
teens are easily manipulated

Justin Beiber is filthy rich, as a case in point

My desire is that you look after any teens you know, keep an eye on them. Evil people want to use them.

People who go join ISIS should never be allowed back into their home countries.
that's a bit harsh.

why?
We don't know what kind of training or brainwashing they receive over there, and they've already proven they're capable of making a conscious decision to betray their countries. This isn't a game.
so we should leave them out instead of getting the help?
I'm open to helping them if they escape, if only to insure that they're not planning any terrorist activities. But I have zero interest in any rescue missions that risk our soldier's lives because of these people's stupid decisions.

Forum List

Back