Microsoft will issue one last Windows XP patch

I have read people on XP who take this update notice thier IE is messed up and SYSTEM RESTORE doesnt work. (No surprise at all..... THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET PPL OFF OF IT)

No one on XP now should take any updates from them! (THEY HAVE A MAJOR AGENDA)

I had XP until about a year and a half ago. I switched to Windows 8, but it kept hanging up every time I tried to install it. Come to find out, my motherboard wasn't set up for it. I had to go online and find Windows 7 drivers and reflash my BIOS. Of course, the MB had no drivers for Windows 8, but if you can find drivers for 7, then your MB will work with 8. With the MB upgraded, Windows 8 installed in a half hour. It's just the headaches it created that drove me crazy.

I have read people on XP who take this update notice thier IE is messed up and SYSTEM RESTORE doesnt work. (No surprise at all..... THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET PPL OFF OF IT)

No one on XP now should take any updates from them! (THEY HAVE A MAJOR AGENDA)

Wow, that was close. I almost just downloaded the update, but I read this and stopped it.

People shouldn´t be that afraid of the updates issue. Serious, XP is not interesting for hackers anymore and many updates have no effect anyway, when people are online with administrator privileges. I don´t use Windows update and install new updatepacks all few months and I run fine with it. And in the most vulnerable moment, when a new setup goes online for the first time to get the updates, I have already installed them offline.

Just use Firefox & never worry about IE, Safari, Chrome ever again.

On every update for Firefox, you have to be especially vigilant to keep bloatware from piggybacking onto your Firefox update. Make sure you read the instructions and uncheck anything you don't know about. I still haven't installed Chrome, nor do I want it.

Forum List

Back