Microsoft Adopts WalMart Business Model - 18,000 to Lose Job

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella has an $18M a year salary package for a company worth $78B. Over the next year MS will layoff 18,000 so they can become more efficient. How so fucking nice. I suspect everyone else will either have stagnated salaries for the next few years and more than a few will get salary cuts. Those are the LUCKY ones.

"""Chief Executive Satya Nadella, who took over the role from Steve Ballmer more than five months ago, has been seeking to streamline the company's operations in order to focus more on developing technology to help people improve their lives and businesses run with more efficiency."""

Microsoft to Cut 18,000 Jobs
Software Giant Expects to Book Charge of $1.1 Billion to $1.6 Billion

Microsoft to Cut Up to 18,000 Jobs - WSJ

Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella has an $18M a year salary package for a company worth $78B. Over the next year MS will layoff 18,000 so they can become more efficient. How so fucking nice. I suspect everyone else will either have stagnated salaries for the next few years and more than a few will get salary cuts. Those are the LUCKY ones.

"""Chief Executive Satya Nadella, who took over the role from Steve Ballmer more than five months ago, has been seeking to streamline the company's operations in order to focus more on developing technology to help people improve their lives and businesses run with more efficiency."""

Microsoft to Cut 18,000 Jobs
Software Giant Expects to Book Charge of $1.1 Billion to $1.6 Billion

Microsoft to Cut Up to 18,000 Jobs - WSJ

Take your complaint to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. They are from your side of the aisle.

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is pure Conservative Smoke and Mirrors.
The layoffs only mean more unemployed H1-Bs taking away more Americans jobs, but that's what Republicans want anyway.

Wow, a company focusing on profitability. What cads!
Hey if MS employees dont like it, they can go somewhere else. That's freedom, Jack.

GIven how often MS OSs crash (break) I'da thought they did that a long time ago.

Wal-Mart = cheaply made goods which break, don't work right, or contain toxic chemicals like lead.

MS = OS that crash, don't work right, or contain loopholes and exploits allowing toxic malware in.

The layoffs only mean more unemployed H1-Bs taking away more Americans jobs, but that's what Republicans want anyway.

You're so ignorant and stupid it's almost funny.

Go ahead and tell us how much money is actually in the multi-billion dollar Foundation.
Go ahead and tell us how Gates uses Africans instead of mice in the drug companies he runs.
Go ahead and tell us how many non-H1-Bs work for Microsoft.
Your postings are, as always, all ad hominem and zero substance.

GIven how often MS OSs crash (break) I'da thought they did that a long time ago.

Wal-Mart = cheaply made goods which break, don't work right, or contain toxic chemicals like lead.

MS = OS that crash, don't work right, or contain loopholes and exploits allowing toxic malware in.

It must be true because companies selling shoddy goods with toxic chemicals tend to appeal to consumers, right?

People are so fucking stupid. And they vote.

You know, I bet you are right. Congress used to hold these "public" hearings on H1-B visas and you know the only one who showed up to support and ask for more of them? You got it. B.G.

Go ahead and tell us how much money is actually in the multi-billion dollar Foundation.
Go ahead and tell us how Gates uses Africans instead of mice in the drug companies he runs.

Why dont you tell me those things, since you made them up?

Go away. You're just plain fucking stupid.

No matter what business MS goes into, they will fail.
Their jig is up.

Apple has kicked their ass with the iPhone and iPad. I'm a Mac ONLY person and have been for almost 10 years. Fifteen years ago MS had 96% of the market on personal computers. And they sucked back then, too.

His multi-billion dollar Foundation has about half a billion.
He is required to leave the remainder secured in a separate account from which HE draws the interest.
98% of MS are H1-Bs.
Gates used Santorum to mandate Gardesil and it's well known how his HIV and other drug programs use Africans.

The fact that you won't take 1 second to look this stuff up displays what an ideologue you are.

Go eat some pussy with GW.

Their jig is up.

Apple has kicked their ass with the iPhone and iPad. I'm a Mac ONLY person and have been for almost 10 years. Fifteen years ago MS had 96% of the market on personal computers. And they sucked back then, too.

I'm hoping Apple has more of an influence on IBM than vice versa.

Check out the H1-B visa and you'll see he's making perfectly good sense. MS can import geeks from India and China and pay them a paltry sum.

Their jig is up.

I'm hoping Apple has more of an influence on IBM than vice versa.

This is what has MS running scared "mouse"less:

Apple, IBM in Deal to Create Apps, Sell Phones
Tech Firms Plan to Create Business Apps and Sell iPhones, iPads to IBM's Corporate Customers
Apple, IBM in Deal to Create Apps, Sell Phones - WSJ

His multi-billion dollar Foundation has about half a billion.
He is required to leave the remainder secured in a separate account from which HE draws the interest.
98% of MS are H1-Bs.
Gates used Santorum to mandate Gardesil and it's well known how his HIV and other drug programs use Africans.

The fact that you won't take 1 second to look this stuff up displays what an ideologue you are.

Go eat some pussy with GW.

Righties on here are incredibly lazy. I see it every day. They have Google and other sources right at their fingertips to verify and find ANYTHING to support their claim but they just seem to gravitate toward blogs as source material, and blogs that support their bias.

Forum List

Back