Michigan's son is ahead!

16 EVs isn't it? That has to hurt Obama alot.
Of course it's just one poll. Rasmussen's recent poll had Obama up by 5, outside the margin of error. I had finally figured that maybe it was a bridge too far until I saw that poll.

I figured that was the case since Romney hasn't been campaigning there. But who knows. I believe it's at least in play for the time being.

16 EVs isn't it? That has to hurt Obama alot.
Of course it's just one poll. Rasmussen's recent poll had Obama up by 5, outside the margin of error. I had finally figured that maybe it was a bridge too far until I saw that poll.

I figured that was the case since Romney hasn't been campaigning there. But who knows. I believe it's at least in play for the time being.

Rasmussen has them tied today, Sunday, at 49%.......:confused:

Election 2012: Michigan President - Rasmussen Reports™

Nope. Their Friday poll had Romney down 5.

Rasmussen has them tied today, Sunday, at 49%.......:confused:

Election 2012: Michigan President - Rasmussen Reports™

Nope. Their Friday poll had Romney down 5.

Sorry. I meant the tie was for the presidential race. Glad you pointed that out, so I could clarify. It is a developing article with Ras. I think I shall delete that post...

This poll is showing just 8% of the electorate in MI being black while blacks make up 14% of the population in MI and made up 12% of the electorate in 2008. I could see that dropping but not by 33%.

Michigan's son is ahead!

You mean Mexico's Morman cult polygamist's grandson.

Yes, he is beating (according to this poll) Kenya's Muslim polygamist serial deadbeat dad's wannabe community organizer son. Ain't America great?

Don't forget that the city of Detroit is about 83% black. Once you get outside of Detroit, the black population drops way off.

Michigan is Romney's "home" state, so to speak. His dad was Governor of Michigan, and his dad was the President of American Motors.

Don't forget that the city of Detroit is about 83% black. Once you get outside of Detroit, the black population drops way off.

Michigan is Romney's "home" state, so to speak. His dad was Governor of Michigan, and his dad was the President of American Motors.
if romney win mi then it all over and we looking at very big win for gop.

The Republican/concern troll letdown here is going to be epic. Popcorn is being stockpiled for the spectacle.

No, they won't get violent. That would require they put themselves at risk, and we all know that's not about to happen. They're just going to retreat into the basement for a full month to sulk. And Mom will bring them down some extra Cheetohs, so they can binge on comfort food.

Forum List

Back