Michigan's son is ahead!

There seem to be infiltrators on both sides. A CBS/Marist poll released has Obama ahead 49-47. This contradicts about everything else I've seen that shows Florida in the bag for Romney. One thing is for sure, some pollsters are due for an ass kicking after this election. It's just a matter of who.

Why should we be nervous? The pluses are all on our side, not yours. And we are not the people posting baggadicio post after post.

Reality is that it looks like a victory for the President at two day from the election.

I've never heard of a president winning an election and losing independents by double digits. In Obama's 2008 'landslide election' he won independents by 8 points.

Oh for those that wont know. My kids are out of the horeshoe and if they say Romney is hot we have something going down.

This is good.

There seem to be infiltrators on both sides. A CBS/Marist poll released has Obama ahead 49-47. This contradicts about everything else I've seen that shows Florida in the bag for Romney. One thing is for sure, some pollsters are due for an ass kicking after this election. It's just a matter of who.

Truth. They need their asses kicked. Bi partisan here. Because then they are misleading the public and driving or depressing a vote.

That's wrong. I used to like Quinnipiac sp? but this election cycle their sampling has been all over the map.

And PPP well they might as well be polling Tierra del Fuegp. They are off the wall as well.

That's what skews the RCP average.

And I'd like Obama supporters to realize how damaging the skewed polls are to their campaign.

Think about it. If you think your guy is a shoe in, you don't need to vote right? How many people think that?

And that's a bod thing for Obama.

Gatsby you are bang on the money. After this election I think we seriously need to look at pollsters and what they are doing.

Just a quick FYI Jon Edwards pollster admitted under oath that he skewered his polls to keep the campaign's morale up.

YIKES!!!

A Michigan pollster has Romney in the lead there!

Republican Nominee Mitt Romney 46.86%
President Barack Obama 46.24%
Another candidate 4.94%
Undecided 1.96%

Romney and Obama in dead heat in latest Michigan poll - Fox 2 News Headlines

Obama was born in Hawaii, Not Michigan sonny.

anim_7cc3ae09-d65f-af34-71f6-c64caf70ec4b.gif

Forum List

Back