Michigan, the Final Straw...

Bullshit he cares about the ones that didn't vote. Apparently, it's the only way he can win.

And the only way Hillary can win is by changing the rules mid-stream. But anything for Hillary, eh?

this whole thread is ridiculous. complaining about him changing the rules. what the hell was suddenly deciding that florida and michigan would count? that was changing the rules. oh, thats right, we dont want to disenfranchise those voters.
what about all the people that didnt vote because they were told it wouldnt count? oh right, that was their decision. they should have known the dems would change the rule and voted.
what about the states that legally held their primaries? oh, thats right, those voters wont mind that the punishments to michigan and florida were reduced. no disenfranchising happening there.
what about obama removing his name from michigans ballot? he shouldnt get any votes. but wait, he took his name off because IT DIDNT COUNT!! it was a decision to support the DNC's ruling. maybe he should have anticipated the changed ruling. and people voting should have written his name on the ballot, even though they were told that voting 'uncommitted' might still get their delegates a say at the convention, while writting obama in would count for nothing. what were they all thinking??!? so foolish.
ive just about had it with this. this country really needs a major 3rd party for sensible, intelligent people. something which seems to be lacking in the current 2 parties. at least amongst the most vocal

Who said she endorsed ir or campaigned for it? Aren't you the one saying Obama is a racist because he has racist friends? But with Clinton its an entirely different standard, eh?

How are these two things related?

You said Clinton was "for" not counting the votes. Prove it, or keep quiet.

The Obama Camp could have settled this and given her no options on any kind of appeal with the Credentials committee, but stealing her votes, and changing the rule on the undecided votes and giving them ALL to Obama including those cast for edwards and for Biden as Pledged Delegates, was the Straw that broke the Camel's back...

Obama camp made a huge miscalculation, and his spit in her face that he just spewed at her, will come back and bite the SOB in the butt, mark my words...

Y'know, JD, I agree with you in principle, and in a way I feel for you. At the same time, you are getting a dose of what YOUR PARTY does, and the mannerless asshats that have posted nothing but vitriol in response are just added proof. Once again the extremists drive the train and people like you are helpless to watch the morons heading into the sunset with it.

Been there done that. Why I got off THAT train.

Generous? Actually, this was between the states and the DNC. It's got nothing to do with Obama's generosity at all. If he were generous, he'd insist the delegates be seated and counted. I wonder why he didn't if he seriously gives a damn about Floridians and Michiganders.

He doesn't. He cares about winning.

this whole thread is ridiculous. complaining about him changing the rules. what the hell was suddenly deciding that florida and michigan would count? that was changing the rules. oh, thats right, we dont want to disenfranchise those voters.
what about all the people that didnt vote because they were told it wouldnt count? oh right, that was their decision. they should have known the dems would change the rule and voted.
what about the states that legally held their primaries? oh, thats right, those voters wont mind that the punishments to michigan and florida were reduced. no disenfranchising happening there.
what about obama removing his name from michigans ballot? he shouldnt get any votes. but wait, he took his name off because IT DIDNT COUNT!! it was a decision to support the DNC's ruling. maybe he should have anticipated the changed ruling. and people voting should have written his name on the ballot, even though they were told that voting 'uncommitted' might still get their delegates a say at the convention, while writting obama in would count for nothing. what were they all thinking??!? so foolish.
ive just about had it with this. this country really needs a major 3rd party for sensible, intelligent people. something which seems to be lacking in the current 2 parties. at least amongst the most vocal

:clap2:

Ickes even said yesterday during the meeting that Clinton said she would appeal the decision.

Do you actually keep up with politics, or do you just spout random bullshit at will?

we'll see, won't we? Speaking of keeping up with politics... your bitch is still losing, isn't she?

we'll see, won't we? Speaking of keeping up with politics... your bitch is still losing, isn't she?

Speaking of politics, your candidate is still a racist, isn't he?

I can't wait for the Clinton camp to swiftboat the fucker after she bows out of the race.

no, he's not a racist at all.

and please do pull the swift boat card. It will just prove what kind of a dirtball whore clinton and her vagina worshipers are. Say, that shit just isn't selling now either, is it?

Like iv'e said, feel free to take your fucking ass out of the DEM party just like Zell Miller and Ole Joe Lieberman. You can even name your new worthless party the Tudors or Stuarts... your vaginal choice!

every time you post I laugh at your Harriet Christian zealotry.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KACQuZVAE3s[/ame]

please, keep on with the 3/5ths lingo too. THATS gonna sell REAL well!

:)

Last edited:
And the only way Hillary can win is by changing the rules mid-stream. But anything for Hillary, eh?

Changing the rules? You mean like not holding the candidates to their pledge of not running ads or talking to the press before the election? The election that doesn't mean shit because it's not a real election that taxpayers pay for and therefore the DNC can do whatever the heck it pleases?

And whatever the heck pleases the DNC seems to be blowing off at least 50% of Florida Dems.

It won't matter to you but I'm quitting the Dem party tomorrow.

I quit the Democratic party a looong time ago. I've been independent for a good long while.

then what the fuck are you braying on and on about? If you are not a dem then sit on the sidelines and either vote for THEIR choice or shut the hell up.

:cuckoo:

dems don't owe you shit.

I dont have to prove shit to you. Like I keep telling you, if Obama is a deal breaker then take your fucking ass to the GOP.

Here..

Republican ? National ? Committee

Well, until proven otherwise, I'll continue to call Obama a racist piece of shit. You have no evidence to change my opinion, and I have 3 names to support it.

And, again, I'm not a Democrat. I wouldn't associate myself with people like you if my life depended on it. I support candidates, not parties. Your candidate is a racist, mine is not.

Are you talking to me?

taxi-driver-you-talkin-to-me-5000052.jpg

Forum List

Back