Michigan congresswoman Rashida Tlaib ultimate goal for America

Your link fills me with doubt...

upload_2019-7-30_6-2-40.png

I admit that is a bit much. America is a land of freedoms and one of them is to call religions whether it be Islam or Episcopalian or any other religion not to our liking and not compatible with our idea of freedom of thought and action as an American. Extremists like this woman exist in every religion and they must recognize your beliefs only go as far as you.

"When you call yourself an Indian or a Muslim or a Christian or a European, or anything else, you are being violent. Do you see why it is violent? Because you are separating yourself from the rest of mankind. When you separate yourself by belief, by nationality, by tradition, it breeds violence. So a man who is seeking to understand violence does not belong to any country, to any religion, to any political party or partial system; he is concerned with the total understanding of mankind." Krishnamurti

I admit that is a bit much. America is a land of freedoms and one of them is to call religions whether it be Islam or Episcopalian or any other religion not to our liking and not compatible with our idea of freedom of thought and action as an American. Extremists like this woman exist in every religion and they must recognize your beliefs only go as far as you.

Is the desire expressed in the video to make all Americans Muslims any different than the desires of the JWs or Mormons that come to my door?

Is the desire expressed in the video to make all Americans Muslims any different than the desires of the JWs or Mormons that come to my door?
yes, JW and Morons do not mass murder people for not being JW or Mormon, Muslims do mass murder people for not being Muslim, it's a genocidal cult

yes, JW and Morons do not mass murder people for not being JW or Mormon, Muslims do mass murder people for not being Muslim, it's a genocidal cult

So does USA and they go into foreign lands. Talk about Nazis, we are the Nazis.

speak for yourself.

Spoken just like a US hating Democrat. Left-wingers have always been the first to bash the US. The young(er) generations seem to be worse than ever.

I am skeptical too------the disgusting bitch cannot be that stupid

A jew calling a Palestinian disgusting , what does one expect. Oh I know for her to think Israel is great.

I know lots of Palestinians who are not disgusting. Technically, my husband is a
"Palestinian" He migrated to Israel as a child, age one year. At the time
of his migration ----ie before 1948, the only people who were "Palestinians" on
government papers were jews. In fact the only people called "Palestinians" for more than 1500 years-------were jews. STILL there are lots of non-disgusting people TODAY who are called, albeit fraudulently, "Palestinian"--------Rashida is not one of them. SHE is disgusting. The little speech on the video does, accurately, reflect the MUSLIM pov. regarding the land named "palestina" by the greeks ---about 500 BCE and imposed by the FIRST REICH---to wit---the 'holy" roman empire -----but I doubt that Rashida is stupid
enough to allow herself to be videoed making it.

Spoken just like a US hating Democrat. Left-wingers have always been the first to bash the US. The young(er) generations seem to be worse than ever.

in the 1960s------incessant use of Marijuana and occasional LSD---was considered AVANT GARDE------as was violent "protest" ---that included
gross vandalism and looting and some of the heroes of the day were people who
murdered cops. Penny is a left over

Forum List

Back