Michelle

she is such a special & adorable woman. :wink_2: godbless her. :eusa_angel: Why Fox & their minions vilify her is a mystery to me. :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
She is doing her duty as first lady and wife to Obama.

Although I don't buy what she's selling I'm happy to see her come so far from "For the first time I'm proud of my country"

So funny, and predictable. She just walked off the stage and already NaziCon retards have branded her a liar - by one of the biggest liars on USMB.

The people who have loved her will continue to love her, and the people who have despised her will continue to despise her...but most people don't feel invested in a first lady, and they easily separate them from their spouse. The radical left couldn't stand Laura Bush, but most of the left thought she was a nice lady even if they hated her husband. I can't wait to see if Bill can top that in the eyes of the left, and I think Obama might be a let down after those two.:D

She is doing her duty as first lady and wife to Obama.

Although I don't buy what she's selling I'm happy to see her come so far from "For the first time I'm proud of my country"

Well she is more polished now...
She is surrounded by the best campaign people money can buy.
Trained to say the right thing the right way....

Back when she said for the first time in life or adult life I'm proud of this country.
That was a more honest comment.

it sucked like all the others. You can't cover ugly with a pretty dress for long, soon the fangs will come out and we'll see what she's really going to do with our food supplies. Wait, it won't be long now.

To me that's an ugly person, evil and always thinking up ways to control people.

Forum List

Back