Michelle Obama

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
The beautiful and glamorous Michelle Obama has made the cover of Vogue magazine.How many of you ladies are going to take a leaf out of her book and tidy yourselves up a little bit?

The beautiful and glamorous Michelle Obama has made the cover of Vogue magazine.How many of you ladies are going to take a leaf out of her book and tidy yourselves up a little bit?

is mr black channeling thru you or what?

( i do expect that comment to go totally over your wanker head)

if you think for one damned nano second that i am taking fashion advice from a tosser that was shirtless what....two months ago? you can kiss my fat american ass...tidy myself up...i would smack you upside the head but board rules prohibit that...you got a lot of gall....or would that be gaul...i slay me...
now crawl back in the pub and pretend someone cares...keep the shirt on..btw

But she doesn't hold a CANDLE to Barbara Bush. There's my paragon of fashion. I just love how she wears her hair on the $1 bill.

I think she's got the total hots for you, Roomy.. She keeps mentioning your shirt (or lack thereof) at every given opportunity, and if there isn't one, she makes one up and mentions it again just for good measure.

I think she's got the total hots for you, Roomy.. She keeps mentioning your shirt (or lack thereof) at every given opportunity, and if there isn't one, she makes one up and mentions it again just for good measure.

I know it but she is on the hard cards, she is getting nothing...maybe that is the problem?:lol:

is mr black channeling thru you or what?

( i do expect that comment to go totally over your wanker head)

if you think for one damned nano second that i am taking fashion advice from a tosser that was shirtless what....two months ago? you can kiss my fat american ass...tidy myself up...i would smack you upside the head but board rules prohibit that...you got a lot of gall....or would that be gaul...i slay me...
now crawl back in the pub and pretend someone cares...keep the shirt on..btw

Board rules don't count where I am concerned you can violate me all you want:lol:
You must be in a right mess to take on so? Get yourself a makeover it will make you feel better about yourself.

I know it but she is on the hard cards, she is getting nothing...maybe that is the problem?:lol:

Ok, usually I get all your smarmy little comments, but.. What is "on the hard cards"?

Aaaah yes, michelle obama, little miss, "for the first time in her adult life, she's proud of her country." Only after her racist husband won the nomination for President was she proud of her country. What a fucking racist whore. Fuck that bitch. She's HARDLY the kind of person I'd suggest other American women pattern themselves after.

Last edited:

Roomy, please tell me you're kidding. Michelle Obama NEEDS a stylist; she has no style of her own (she's just thinks she does). Her hair is a complete disaster (is she going for the Laura Petrie look or Jackie O? either way, she's failing) and her 'personal style' sense is right out of the Addams Family.

Attachments

• $michelle hair.jpg
    $michelle hair.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 100
  • $hair michelle.jpg
    $hair michelle.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 96
  • $obamadress.jpg
    $obamadress.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 60
How come only democrat first ladies are allowed to grace the cover of Vogue?, and republican first ladies are reduced to being buried 30 pages deep?
Can you say "Media Bias"?

She is beautiful, elegant and stylish, you ladies will be walking around sporting an Obama hairstyle and wearing cheap imitations in no time, if you aren't already?

She is beautiful, elegant and stylish, you ladies will be walking around sporting an Obama hairstyle and wearing cheap imitations in no time, if you aren't already?

And idiots are already naming their kids "Barack", "Malia", and "Natasha" (and the extremely idiotic are naming their kids "Sasha").

I find it odd all these people bashing Michelle Obama. I don't recall anyone ever bashing Laura Bush. I admire Mrs. Bush for all she did for literacy. I guess it makes them feel better about themselves when they put others down, eh?

And idiots are already naming their kids "Barack", "Malia", and "Natasha" (and the extremely idiotic are naming their kids "Sasha").

And this affects your life how?

I find it odd all these people bashing Michelle Obama. I don't recall anyone ever bashing Laura Bush. I admire Mrs. Bush for all she did for literacy. I guess it makes them feel better about themselves when they put others down, eh?

I do.

I do.

Well then, those people are just as bad as you all, right?

Forum List

Back