How Rush Limbaugh foresaw cancel culture and 'wokeness' in 1993

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
My problem with cancel culture is that people just attack, they never try and educate you/ reform you. They aren’t here to make you a better human, they are just here to make themselves feel like better humans.

My problem with cancel culture is that people just attack, they never try and educate you/ reform you. They aren’t here to make you a better human, they are just here to make themselves feel like better humans.

Unless you're a child it isn't anyone else's job educate you.

I always thought that when humans got to a certain age they stopped acting like junior high students, boy, was I wrong.

I always thought that when humans got to a certain age they stopped acting like junior high students, boy, was I wrong.
But that is what Progs promote. To be a teenage child for your whole life. There are adults of course. Limbaugh acted like a Prog does. And he still had his issues.

Well, we don't have to worry about that slob anymore. Thank God!

Does anybody remember the first victim of cancel culture? I'll give you two hints. Country Music George W Bush

Forum List

Back