Michelle Obama makes kids eat "Healthy" as her own children eat Real food

What I don't get, is why right wing morons are so butt hurt over children eating better at school?
And if you want freedom, send them with a sack lunch and shut up.

it's not the business of the federal government to feed our kids or tell us what to feed them. Understand?

What I don't get, is why right wing morons are so butt hurt over children eating better at school?

it's not the business of the federal government to feed our kids or tell us what to feed them. Understand?

When they are funding the food and the education it is. Understand?
You can send her kid with a sack lunch, homeschool them, and feed them whatever crap you want. As long as the federal government funds school lunches, they can decide if they are healthy or not.
Understand?
I really don't get why people have a problem with the government providing healthy food? You guys have issues, seriously.

Michelle Obama is being stubborn in her defense of school lunch alterations that children hate

Posted on Thursday, May 22nd, 2014 at 9:57 am by Steve Gunn

(paperblog.com)
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Good government requires those in power to recognize and acknowledge their mistakes and take action to correct any damage they’ve done.
But First Lady Michelle Obama – who is not part of our federal government in any official capacity – just can’t accept defeat. She’s insisting on fighting a Republican effort in Congress to roll back her “healthy” school lunch initiative, despite the huge problems the program has caused.

The fact is that there’s nothing healthy about the new school lunch standards, which were partially designed by Mrs. Obama and implemented by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
They are not doing much for kids, because millions of students are throwing their lunches in the garbage, or not purchasing the meals at all.
And they are certainly not helping school districts, which are now losing money due to the extreme drop in lunch sales. Hundreds of districts around the nation have dropped out of the federal lunch program, saying it’s better to go their own way, without government assistance, than continue to lose money on food that kids won’t eat.

But none of those facts are bothering Mrs. Obama.

From The Daily Republic:
“Sounding a new aggressive tone, first lady Michelle Obama vowed in a private conference call on Monday to fight industry efforts at rolling back healthy school lunch standards, an issue that could come up for a vote later this week.”
Obama’s allies on the left are coming to her defense.

“This week, some members of Congress will consider reversing recently won school nutrition regulations that provide more whole-grain foods and fresh fruits and vegetables in school lunches,” said a release from the American Federation of Teachers, the nation’s second largest teachers union. “Such a move would slam schools right back to the pizza-as-a-vegetable mentality that’s contributed to an epidemic of childhood obesity in this nation.”

First of all, several large metropolitan school districts we’ve talked to say they still serve a lot of pizza – mostly purchased in bulk from outside vendors – but the recipe has been adjusted to honor Obama’s ingredient standards.
Our guess is it probably tastes pretty bad, just like many of the offerings in the Obama lunch program.

We can question the government for having the nerve to try to dictate what Americans choose to eat. Is it really any of Mrs. Obama’s business?
We can also question whether the school lunch program, which delivers one meal per day to children, significantly contributes to childhood obesity. Most of the food the kids eat comes from home, and the government is not trying to dictate family grocery lists – at least not yet.

Edited to comply with copyright rules - remainder of the article at link:

Michelle Obama is being stubborn in her defense of school lunch alterations that children hate | Progressives Today

Last edited by a moderator:
School district here asking for a supplemental appropriation toward the school lunch program. Not because of the extra cost of Moochelle's "Good For The Children" menu.

Because of the additional cost of hauling away the vastly increased amounts of food tossed in the trash. Not just volume - greater distance it has to be hauled since the pig farm that used to take the food scraps is finding the livestock turns up noses at it but the toxic waste dump 40 miles away is OK with it.

Now before you get your panties in a nasty little twist read (for comprehension) that which is below:

Never take financial advise from a poor person, never take economic advise from a community organizer and never take fat advise from a woman with a three foot wide ass.

Moochelle is a fat ass. She has two kids heading in the same direction but seems to think she know's how to keep you from being fat.

Fat people aren't the best ones to rely on for dietary advise.

Victims? You leftist are the victims. we conservatives fight for liberty

Then homeschool your child.

We pay for the schools with our tax dollars sweetie.... Vouchers would be nice though

Then why would you want to serve your children garbage? My son's school serves crap. After we went to a BBQ there and I tasted what was suppose to be a hamburger I started making his lunches. I wasn't going to pay $2.40 every day for that garbage. Prison food is probably better.

We pay for the schools with our tax dollars sweetie.... Vouchers would be nice though

Then why would you want to serve your children garbage? My son's school serves crap. After we went to a BBQ there and I tasted what was suppose to be a hamburger I started making his lunches. I wasn't going to pay $2.40 every day for that garbage. Prison food is probably better.

I understand that if your kid can prove his parents are Democrats, he gets 2 of these a day gratis!

2wptgmd.png

Brainwashing starts early now a days!

Good, make your kids lunches..I ate lunch at school and it wasn't bad at all actually, but the point is the federal government has no business in the local school lunch programs and Obama like most politicians are bunch of hypocrites. I doubt they eat any of this crap they're pushing on our kids for "their own good"

You people think these Fascist/progressives FORCING this food on your children that they are going to stop there?

they will be coming into your HOMES next

so give them your children to do as they wish or wake the hell up

They arent you can still feed your kids like pigs. Stop crying already

But it is their business to to help feed under privileged children. It's been that way since the end of WWII. The biggest problem with the recruits was mal-nourishment. They cannot tell you what you feed your children. Do you think the kids are going to eat what you or they tell them too anyway?

Im guessing making a sammich leaves them out of breath so they want the school lunch lady to do it for them

Do as the rulers say not as they do
6a00d8341c630a53ef0133f42f0780970b-300wi

Obama_Michelle_burger_fries_c4p.jpg

The school kids get to eat shit

michelle-obama-school-lunches-665x385.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back