Michelle Carter gets fifteen months in texting suicide case??

Lock her up

I agree. Girls are taught to hate and abuse men from an early age. She deserves it.

Another ridiculous comment.

What is “ridiculous” about it? Girls are taught by feminists to hate and abuse men.

Oh...and that is why there are so many women arrested for spousal abuse; no--that is usually men who get arrested for that. As for "hating men", the divorce rate has remained about the same % since around 1980. You have zero stats to back up your BS; just your personal anecdotes and excuses for why you never get any.
Who do you think is pushing the "toxic masculinity" narrative in colleges and social media?

Pussy boys like yourself. You guys have become professional victims.

I agree. Girls are taught to hate and abuse men from an early age. She deserves it.

What is “ridiculous” about it? Girls are taught by feminists to hate and abuse men.

Oh...and that is why there are so many women arrested for spousal abuse; no--that is usually men who get arrested for that. As for "hating men", the divorce rate has remained about the same % since around 1980. You have zero stats to back up your BS; just your personal anecdotes and excuses for why you never get any.
Who do you think is pushing the "toxic masculinity" narrative in colleges and social media?

^ Typical feminist c*** response. Insult a man’s sexuality and manhood when you have no arguement to be made.

He has no obligation to follow my orders.

No matter what I say he chooses what to do.

Now if I a gun pointed at his head and told him to walk into traffic your point might be valid
Neither did the 9-11 terrorists
They did not have to follow bin Ladens orders

Exactly right they chose to hijack and crash those planes and OBL was in on the conspiracy which is a crime.

If you called me up and I told you to jump off a bridge am i responsible for your choice to jump off a bridge?

In this case, I walked away from the bridge and you ordered me back on

and you were in no way obligated to turn around and walk back on to the bridge

if we are being true to our analogy here I texted you and told you to walk back out on the bridge and you still had no obligation to comply with my request and if you did walk back out on the bridge you did so of your own free will
She should have been charged with criminally negligent manslaughter

If the guy who killed himself had her on speaker phone and someone else killed themselves after hearing her, should she get a double-manslaughter rap?

If a gunshot victim had read earlier that day that she shouldn't have a handgun on her person, is the writer culpable in the shooting?

What if someone sky-writes "kill yourself" above above Lower Manhattan and 36 people commit suicide...is the skywriter responsible?

^ Typical feminist c*** response. Insult a man’s sexuality and manhood when you have no arguement to be made.

As you use the "c" word yourself...

There is zero basis in law for this conviction. The family of the victim got a sympathetic jury and a judge who was willing to go along. I expect this to be overturned quickly.

There is little debate that Trump supporters cry foul at every turn because the big orange blob you worship constantly cries foul.

There is zero basis in law for this conviction. The family of the victim got a sympathetic jury and a judge who was willing to go along. I expect this to be overturned quickly.

There is little debate that Trump supporters cry foul at every turn because the big orange blob you worship constantly cries foul.

Using the “c” word is a description of your stubbornness and utter stupidity, not your sexuality because I could care less. For the record, most liberal men are dumb c***s too.

I can see why this conviction is very troubling for the feminist c***s out there. They make their livelihood manipulating men, if they were to be held accountable in any way, their world would implode.

Using the “c” word is a description of your stubbornness and utter stupidity, not your sexuality because I could care less. For the record, most liberal men are dumb c***s too.
I think you're a c***.

Are you going to play the victim card again?
I can see why this conviction is very troubling for the feminist c***s out there.
I'd be saying the same thing if the guy was on trial and the suicide victim were female.

They make their livelihood manipulating men,
Ahh, more victimization. Do you need a safe space?

if they were to be held accountable in any way, their world would implode.

Folks are held accountable every day; blue, red, female, male, feminists, male-chauvinist etc... No implosion yet. Just cries of constant injustice from Trump supporters.

I think you're a c***.

I can see why this conviction is very troubling for the feminist c***s out there.
I'd be saying the same thing if the guy was on trial and the suicide victim were female.

Folks are held accountable every day; blue, red, female, male, feminists, male-chauvinist etc... No implosion yet. Just cries of constant injustice from Trump supporters.

I’m perfectly capable of making my own “safe space” from dumb feminists. I drop them like a bad habit whenever I encounter them.

I think you're a c***.

I’m perfectly capable of making my own “safe space” from dumb feminists. I drop them like a bad habit whenever I encounter them.

You "drop them"? Meaning what exactly? This should be good.

Lock her up

Uh, because it’s women that drive men to violence, like I just said. When women do beat men, they usually just suck it up and never report it.

My wife used to beat me.

That's why I don't play Trivial Pursuit any more! You can't be beaten if you don't play!

I think you're a c***.

Dump them, ignore them, refuse to associate or work with them. It makes life so much more pleasant.

Neither did the 9-11 terrorists
They did not have to follow bin Ladens orders

Exactly right they chose to hijack and crash those planes and OBL was in on the conspiracy which is a crime.

If you called me up and I told you to jump off a bridge am i responsible for your choice to jump off a bridge?

if we are being true to our analogy here I texted you and told you to walk back out on the bridge and you still had no obligation to comply with my request and if you did walk back out on the bridge you did so of your own free will

If the guy who killed himself had her on speaker phone and someone else killed themselves after hearing her, should she get a double-manslaughter rap?

If a gunshot victim had read earlier that day that she shouldn't have a handgun on her person, is the writer culpable in the shooting?

What if someone sky-writes "kill yourself" above above Lower Manhattan and 36 people commit suicide...is the skywriter responsible?
He stepped out of the truck and said he couldn’t go through with it

She said if he didn’t do it, she would not have anything to do with him and told him to get back in the truck

Reckless endangerment

She said if he didn’t do it, she would not have anything to do with him and told him to get back in the truck

Reckless endangerment
Can’t blame the wreck on the train

I think you're a c***.

Dump them, ignore them, refuse to associate or work with them. It makes life so much more pleasant.

Essentially you withdraw like a little bitch

Reckless endangerment

Wrong again.

All he had to do was turn off his phone b ut he chose to keep it on just like he chose to kill himself

Forum List

Back