Michelle Carter gets fifteen months in texting suicide case??

I loves me some wemmins, but no pussy is worth killing myself over.

Plenty more where that came from.

I don't get the rationale here...how did she become responsible for his death? What's to stop my neighbor from claiming that I stare at him so he had to kill himself?

Jo

I don't get the rationale here...how did she become responsible for his death? What's to stop my neighbor from claiming that I stare at him so he had to kill himself?

Jo

Me neither. If I told someone to go play in traffic and they get ran over, it's their fault, not mine.

Can’t believe it took five years for the little bitch to be locked up

Jo

Me neither. If I told someone to go play in traffic and they get ran over, it's their fault, not mine.
What if you ordered him to go back in traffic after he said it wasn’t safe

Jo

How do you "order" him to do that, you drooling retard?

You fuckers have won a victory in your war against civil rights, and you are happy that we are less free. But don't pretend there is justification for this shit.

Jo

Probably call him a "dumbass" for being so stupid. I can "order" anyone to do anything I want. But if they actually follow those "orders", they're idiots.

Jo

Probably call him a "dumbass" for being so stupid. I can "order" anyone to do anything I want. But if they actually follow those "orders", they're idiots.

So what you're saying that Charlie Manson shouldn't have been found guilty of murder because he didn't kill anybody, he just told other people to kill people and because they did, they're idiots, but Charlie shouldn't have to pay for those murders.

Jo

So what you're saying that Charlie Manson shouldn't have been found guilty of murder because he didn't kill anybody, he just told other people to kill people and because they did, they're idiots, but Charlie shouldn't have to pay for those murders.

OK. I'll bite!

Those people were killed by Manson's followers! They did not kill themselves, dumbass!

If you participate in a crime where someone dies, even one of the criminals, you can be charged with murder. The same logic applied to Manson.

If I tell you to go kill someone, that is conspiracy to commit murder at the least.

Jo

OK. I'll bite!

Those people were killed by Manson's followers! They did not kill themselves, dumbass!

If you participate in a crime where someone dies, even one of the criminals, you can be charged with murder. The same logic applied to Manson.

If I tell you to go kill someone, that is conspiracy to commit murder at the least.

Suicide is a crime. We won't discuss how ridiculous it is that it's illegal to kill yourself, because they can't charge you if you succeed, but suicide IS a crime, so in counselling, encouraging and ordering this man to kill himself, she is aiding and abetting a crime.

Since killing yourself goes against all human nature and biological programming, someone considering suicide is deemed to be mentally ill, so basically this bitch emotiionally abused a person who was already mentally, to the point where they killed themselves. Sadistic, inhuman, and illegal.

OK. I'll bite!

Suicide is a crime. We won't discuss how ridiculous it is that it's illegal to kill yourself, because they can't charge you if you succeed, but suicide IS a crime, so in counselling, encouraging and ordering this man to kill himself, she is aiding and abetting a crime.

Since killing yourself goes against all human nature and biological programming, someone considering suicide is deemed to be mentally ill, so basically this bitch emotiionally abused a person who was already mentally, to the point where they killed themselves. Sadistic, inhuman, and illegal.

Wrong. Libtard logic applied to this situation fails yet again.

Jo

He has no obligation to follow my orders.

No matter what I say he chooses what to do.

Now if I a gun pointed at his head and told him to walk into traffic your point might be valid

OK. I'll bite!

Suicide is not a crime and hasn't been for a long time.

People have the absolute right to kill themselves if they so choose

Jo

He was guilty of conspiracy to commit murder which is a crime

Last edited:

Jo

He has no obligation to follow my orders.

No matter what I say he chooses what to do.

Now if I a gun pointed at his head and told him to walk into traffic your point might be valid
Neither did the 9-11 terrorists
They did not have to follow bin Ladens orders

Forum List

Back