Michelle Bachmann: 'Gays Want To Freely Prey On Children Sexually' (She Is So Right!)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I have to give Bachmann credit in exposing the true nature of these sexual gay predators. Gays will enter the gates of hell for their actions and lifestyle.

Michele Bachmann: Gays want to ?freely prey on little children sexually?

On a Wednesday appearance on the Christian radio show Faith and Liberty, Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) said that LGBT people are attempting to make it legal to rape children in the U.S. and impose their agenda of “deviancy” on the whole population.

According to Right Wing Watch, Bachmann said that the “gay community” is taking steps to “abolish age of consent laws, which means we will do away with statutory rape laws so that adults will be able to freely prey on little children sexually. That’s the deviance that we’re seeing embraced in our culture today.”

She also said that “national hate crime laws” are a form of “tyrannical” oppression that liberals will use to silence Christians in this country.

She went on to attack that the Supreme Court’s year-old decision to strike down the 1996 Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), the federal anti-LGBT law that dictated to the federal government that marriage should be defined as being between one man and one woman.

Calling the decision a “denial of equal protection for all Americans,” the Congresswoman said that, “This is a revolution that we are encountering now. For all of the thousands of years of recorded human history, about 5,000 years, there is no instance of any culture, nation or tribe ever having as the established standard for marriage anything other than between man and woman. It may have been multiple women and a man, it may have been something like that, but it was always between men and women.

092611_marcusbachmann-copy-4fac0114a550b.jpg

Those to watch out for are those who pretend to be loving fathers, brothers, family friends, coaches, priests etc....the image of hetero-ness. Especially around girls.

So you are saying that there are no homos among fathers, brothers, family friends, coaches, priests, etc.?

Well, thank God, at least there are quite a few people I can trust with my grandkids.

Forum List

Back