Michael Schiavo contradicts himself in King Interview

dilloduck said:
one would think enough to warrant at least a stay until it was looked into !

Yeah. The courts seem pretty determined to put her to death. I can't for the life of me figure out why. Why does everyone want this woman dead?

Yeah. The courts seem pretty determined to put her to death. I can't for the life of me figure out why. Why does everyone want this woman dead?

Heard a shrink on TV say people like to think they are immortal and that there wishes will continue on after they are dead.

Since I don't have the legal expertise you have, the only conclusions I can reach is that within the judicial system there are judges that have a power grab going on with the other branches of government, especially Greer, Whittamore, and some on the 11th circuit court of appeals who essentially told Bush, Congress to look at this case Denovo, a big FU, and Gov Bush, the Fla legislature, and now Fla protective services a big FU. Greer is not qualified to sit on the bench he occupies but, he, rather than admit this and let additional relevant information be argued he would rather have an innocent woman die.

Her husband is just a bastard, and the public buys into all the false information about how many times this case has been reviewed by 19 judges some actually voting to reinsert Terri's feeding tube, but still they all looked at the same information that was presented 8 years ago of course if you look at the same case with no new relevant information being allowed your going to get the same outcome. And the public also buys into bullshit buzz phrases like dying with dignity. I still shake my head in total disbelief, and sadness.

Bonnie said:
Can someone who knows law please explain to me how a judges power trumps congress, the President, the state legislative branch and the Governor of Fla????

Just read the Constitution of the United States. It's called the seperation of powers whereby we have three supposedly equal branches of government.

Congress makes legislation. The Executive Branch implements that legislation.
The courts make sure such legislation is legal under the Constitution.

Unfortunately, Presidential executive powers have increased dramatically under both Democratic and Republican presidents. Congress has relinquished many of its rights, for example, the right to declare war.

So how can a federal judge "trump" Congress and the President of the United States? That simple. Let's say that Congress passes a law prohibiting freedom of speech and assembly and the President signs into law that legislation and tries to enforce it. The Supreme Court could declare such a law unconstitutional and prevent the President from enforcing it.

Given the present make-up of the Supreme Court I'm not so sure they would vote to defend the Constitution and Bill of Rights. We have far too many conservative political activist federal judges who make government policy even if it subverts the Constitution.

Itsthetruth said:
Just read the Constitution of the United States. It's called the seperation of powers whereby we have three supposedly equal branches of government.

Unfortunately, Presidential executive powers have increased dramatically under both Democratic and Republican presidents. Congress has relinquished many of its rights, for example, the right to declare war.

So how can a federal judge "trump" Congress and the President of the United States? That simple. Let's say that Congress passes a law prohibiting freedom of speech and assembly and the President signs into law that legislation and tries to enforce it. The Supreme Court could declare such a law unconstitutional and prevent the President from enforcing it.

Given the present make-up of the Supreme Court I'm not so sure they would vote to defend the Constitution and Bill of Rights. We have far too many conservative political activist federal judges who make government policy even if it subverts the Constitution.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Itsthetruth said:

You are a complete idiot void of any sense of reality, this statement is admissible and overwhelming evidence of that fact.

krisy said:
The swallowing issue really gets me. If she can swallow on her own,then how,how can they deny her food?!!! I do not get it!!!

The answer to your question is simple. She cannot eat, drink nor swallow.

Now do you get it? I hope so.

Itsthetruth said:

Seperate but equal powers!!!!

Itsthetruth said:
We have far too many conservative political activist federal judges who make government policy even if it subverts the Constitution.

Holy crap... theim, here's another moonbat quote for your signature block! :laugh:

Itsthetruth said:
The answer to your question is simple. She cannot eat, drink nor swallow.

Now do you get it? I hope so.
We have been over this many times, she can eat and drink on her own, she was being fed with a tube becasue it's easier that way.

Bonnie said:
We have been over this many times, she can eat and drink on her own, she was being fed with a tube becasue it's easier that way.
Her husband not only acting in complete violation of her wishes but made her existence (that she didn't want) as miserable as he could.

dilloduck said:
Her husband not only acting in complete violation of her wishes but made her existence (that she didn't want) as miserable as he could.

Dillo you are buying into the lies the media and her side want you to believe. Its villainization 101.

OCA said:
Dillo you are buying into the lies the media and her side want you to believe. Its villainization 101.

It's the truth---he

1--He didn't let he die immediately
2--He provided her with the most minimal of care and rehab BUT had nurses put make-up on her and drug his new girlfiend into see her?? wow--now thats a lot of respect.
and whats the deal with Judge Greer keeping her records closed ????

Bonnie said:

She is being fed with a tube because she can't swallow. I don't know where you get your info, but maybe you should consider dropping your subscription to the National Enquirer.

MissileMan said:
She is being fed with a tube because she can't swallow. I don't know where you get your info, but maybe you should consider dropping your subscription to the National Enquirer.
Always with the cheap shots--what's up Missle---???

MissileMan said:

Actually the information came from sworn afidavits from nurses that took care of her, and that she was eating on her own until "hubby" demanded a feeding tube, and no more therapy to that end.

I don't have a subscription to The National Enquirer, but maybe you could use yours to get me a discount on one :)

Forum List

Back