Michael Rapaport, says voting Trump is on the table if Biden is the Democrat nominee in 2024

Dude is one of the most deranged Lefties under the sun.

The fact that even he is threatening to vote for Trump is akin to this guy doing the same:

Nothing short of a political nuclear blast.

In other words, Biden is in severe/epic jeopardy.

Ya love to see it. ;)

Here he is admitting all his Jewish friends are making a “list” of those who don’t blindly support Israel:

Kind of weird, I thought it was a conspiracy theory that Jews controlled so much?

Even the corporate commie shills are done with Biden! Absolutely hilarious.

Michael Rapport is still a complete piece of shit but this is too good.

Isn't this that angry "actor" who played an angry cop once in awhile in semi obscure movies? If so, the words he used against Trump in his.unhinged tirades were worse than anyone else I have heard. Buyers remorse perhaps?

Even the corporate commie shills are done with Biden! Absolutely hilarious.

Michael Rapport is still a complete piece of shit but this is too good.

Trump’s likely table on Election Day.
Folsom_Prison_Blues_dining_room.jpg

I don't even understand how this guy keeps popping up for political opinions every few months. He was a mediocre actor that peaked in the 90s and that's about it really.

Here he is admitting all his Jewish friends are making a “list” of those who don’t blindly support Israel:

Kind of weird, I thought it was a conspiracy theory that Jews controlled so much?

Sounds kinda fascist to moi.

Whether you support Israel or no.

I don't even understand how this guy keeps popping up for political opinions every few months. He was a mediocre actor that peaked in the 90s and that's about it really.

Probably because his rants are so over the top ridiculous.

He's better known for those than his "acting".

Or maybe he's still acting?

Just watched the latest Kill Tony last night funny enough.

Featuring Ron White and Pauly Shore.

Good stuff.

Pauly is so funny when he is on KT. He is all over the place. HE takes roasting very well. SO many people cant stand being made fun of. Fragile egos.

DO yourself a favor and dont miss the one with Duncan Trussell and "Lil Hobo". Holy shit that was funny.

Missed the "blindly" part. Was he using some sort of left wing dog whistle that the rest of us couldn't perceive?

Forum List

Back