Trump-Hating Comedian Michael Rapaport Goes Off on “Cadaver Joe Biden” in Viral Rant

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This guy is mad as hell due to Biden's retarded actions. He makes a great case. Do you agree?

Watch the video

This guy is mad as hell due to Biden's retarded actions. He makes a great case. Do you agree?

Watch the video

"Cadaver Joe"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a great one! I love it!

."Cadaver Joe"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They could take Joe's dried and tanned skin like that of a taxidermist, and stretch it over a mannequin, put in on a motorized cart like "virtual Sheldon," hang a wireless speaker off his back, and likely no leftist in Hollywood or on The View would even notice, except maybe wonder how he is talking without his lips moving.

Screen Shot 2024-02-03 at 3.11.51 PM.png

They could take Joe's dried and tanned skin like that of a taxidermist, and stretch it over a mannequin, put in on a motorized cart like "virtual Sheldon," hang a wireless speaker off his back, and likely no leftist in Hollywood or on The View would even notice, except maybe wonder how he is talking without his lips moving.

View attachment 897132

Looks exactly like every actual cadaver I've ever seen! Just like every appearance he's made in over three years.

View attachment 897132
When the vegetable talks, Obama's lips move.

Watch the video
He's right.

View attachment 897132
1706991652189.jpeg

Watch the video

Poor little child, he finally got a clue of what he voted for. Hopefully millions more will finally get their heads out of their asses. In the mean time he'll just have to live with the results of his own decisions.

Watch the video
This guy is just another lying shithead who is now trying to escape his own responsibility in voting for Biden. Maybe we should do away with secret ballots so that these "progressives" can be held accountable for their actions.

You don't have to like a candidate to vote for them. I don't know Trump or Biden. I'm voting for a President, not a pal.

Watch the video
Biden’s irs will be contacting him shortly.

Poor little child, he finally got a clue of what he voted for. Hopefully millions more will finally get their heads out of their asses. In the mean time he'll just have to live with the results of his own decisions.

It's not like we didn't warn those idiots. It took an in your face video of what's actually going on vs the spun MSM to wake him up.

Sorry bout that,

1. Justice for that Cop, is nowhere spoken of.
2. Why be a Cop, in NYC?
3. You are going to get hurt, or killed.
4. While the perps, walk free, for killing you.
5. I'd want these fuckers dead, not released.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back