Michael Moore's Bodyguard Arrested on Airport Gun Charge

daveman

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2010
On the way to the Dark Tower.
Filmmaker Michael Moore's (search) bodyguard was arrested for carrying an unlicensed weapon in New York's JFK airport Wednesday night.

Police took Patrick Burke, who says Moore employs him, into custody after he declared he was carrying a firearm at a ticket counter. Burke is licensed to carry a firearm in Florida and California, but not in New York. Burke was taken to Queens central booking and could potentially be charged with a felony for the incident.​

Michael Moore apparently hires racists.

Filmmaker Michael Moore's (search) bodyguard was arrested for carrying an unlicensed weapon in New York's JFK airport Wednesday night.

Police took Patrick Burke, who says Moore employs him, into custody after he declared he was carrying a firearm at a ticket counter. Burke is licensed to carry a firearm in Florida and California, but not in New York. Burke was taken to Queens central booking and could potentially be charged with a felony for the incident.​

LOL Gun ownership is racist! what a fuckin loon! That obese fuck is one hypocrit, ey? What does he need security guards for? Not like a bullet can penetrate him anyways

LOL Gun ownership is racist! what a fuckin loon! That obese fuck is one hypocrit, ey? What does he need security guards for? Not like a bullet can penetrate him anyways

the guy's a dumbass who should have known he couldn't bring a gun to NY.

but i'm not seeing anything 'racist' here. and taking garbage from 'the blaze' doesn't make the argument more compelling.

Last edited:
Karma..lol

I don't know who cares to hear from this idiot anyway..but PmsNbc that station that is so reputable and caters to the intelligent only can't get enough of him..

:lol:

but i'm not seeing anything 'racist' here. and taking garbage from 'the blaze' doesn't make the argument more compelling.

yep just goes to show that even idiots can get guns legally.

He said a while back that gun owners are racists. One of the stupidest things I have ever heard

Going off on the "racist" thing is silly, at least in this case.

Fact remains, the hypocrisy here is pretty tough to ignore.

perhaps if they had left it at that, they might have had people like me saying, 'yeah, only he should have guns, right?... because, frankly, i think if someone has an aversion to guns, they really shouldn't be using them for their own personal safety.

then again, i don't much like michael moore.

i don't have a problem with guns. i have a problem with the ridiculous macho attitude of people who think they need an AK-47, clips that hold 100 rounds for non-military use, and shouldn't have to be screened or taught proper safety before owning a gun. (for the record, my husband owns guns and has taught my son to shoot... just sayin')

Exactly. This needs to be addressed. A lot of really stupid people have guns.

He said a while back that gun owners are racists. One of the stupidest things I have ever heard

if you delve, you'll find out a lot of people like me would find the statement pretty stupid, too.

I hear Michael Moore ususally lets his body gaurd hide his fire arm on planes between the folds of fat on his lard filled stomach. Too bad he was not with him that day.

Going off on the "racist" thing is silly, at least in this case.

Fact remains, the hypocrisy here is pretty tough to ignore.

perhaps if they had left it at that, they might have had people like me saying, 'yeah, only he should have guns, right?... because, frankly, i think if someone has an aversion to guns, they really shouldn't be using them for their own personal safety.

then again, i don't much like michael moore.

i don't have a problem with guns. i have a problem with the ridiculous macho attitude of people who think they need an AK-47, clips that hold 100 rounds for non-military use, and shouldn't have to be screened or taught proper safety before owning a gun. (for the record, my husband owns guns and has taught my son to shoot... just sayin')

Still struggling with the concept of liberty?

Exactly. This needs to be addressed. A lot of really stupid people have guns.

A lot of really really stupid people vote. I think we need to take their vote away.

Yeah! What's the matter with you? Use the Daily Kos or Huffington Post for credibility. Maybe even an MSLSD video clip. Some people...:cool:

Better yet use no source at all. Just post a nasty remark and insist it's a counterpoint!

Last edited:
The "racist" thing is strictly Moore's view.
Liberal filmmaker Michael Moore said the reason Americans buy guns is “we’re a very frightened people” with an unresolved “race problem.”

“I think we’ve been frightened ever since we landed on these shores,” Moore said, speaking to Current TV for a broadcast of his 10-year-old film “Bowling for Columbine” about the Columbine High School massacre. “We were frightened of the native people, we were frightened of the slaves we brought over — as we should have been. And those in power have known how to manipulate us with fear.”

He said one reason he wanted to make “Bowling for Columbine” was to examine “how fear is used to the point where everybody feels like they’ve got to have a gun in the house.”

“We’ve got over a quarter-billion guns in people’s homes. And they’re mostly in the suburbs and rural areas where there is virtually no crime and no murder. So why is that? What are they really afraid of? What do they think of — who’s going to break into the house?” he asked.

“Do they think it’s little freckled-face Jimmy down the street? I don’t think so. I don’t think that’s who they’re afraid of. And it cuts down to the heart of our race problem that we still haven’t resolved,” Moore said.​
Moore isn't afraid of little freckled-face Jimmy down the street. He has unresolved race issues,by his own words.

Or is it unfair to use a liberal's words against him, jillian?

Moore is a blob of a 'man' who is wayyy too liberal for my liking...maybe if he dropped some weight, the fat pressing against his skull would help him think a bit more rational before he opens his chops on ANY issue...let alone our 'gun problem'.
Too say that peeps own guns because they're afraid of 'darkie', 'whitey' or the 'yellah's' is just plain ignorant.

Michael Moore is a con man. Nothing more. He tells the idiots what they want to hear and they spend their money to see it and read it. He appeals to the losers in society who blame others for their condition in life. Anyone who takes this con man seriously is pretty darn stupid in my opinion.

Last edited:

Oh the Irony. I love it!

Yeah....same obese individual that now refuses to support the troops.

Forum List

Back