Michael Moore says Trump's America to blame for Utah nurse arrest

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Filmmaker Michael Moore claimed on Twitter Friday that “Trump’s America” was to blame for the arrest of a Utah nurse who refused to let police take the blood of an unconscious man.

https://twitter.com/MMFlint
Michael Moore Says ‘Trump’s America’ to Blame for Utah Nurse Arrest
-------------------------------------------------------------------

ANTIFA and the SHEEP ( all in the same group of course) love this fat pos because he's just as indoctrinated as the rest of the asses.

What a fat cop out pos idiot blame, blame, blame just like Obama taught his morons to blame Bush, and today it's Trump lol

Michael Moore's an idiot.

The Trump voters are the Constitutionalists, not the Hillary voters.

Filmmaker Michael Moore claimed on Twitter Friday that “Trump’s America” was to blame for the arrest of a Utah nurse who refused to let police take the blood of an unconscious man.

ANTIFA and the SHEEP ( all in the same group of course) love this fat pos because he's just as indoctrinated as the rest of the asses.

What a fat cop out pos idiot blame, blame, blame just like Obama taught his morons to blame Bush, and today it's Trump lol

who?

He has a point.

And, this is going to happening more and and more as the rabid RWNJs geet their police state.

The cop was wrong. The nurse was right. As she said, your blood is YOUR property. You RWNJs are throwing away your freedom, hand over fist.

He has a point.

No, he doesn't, dumb fuck. He's an irrational hyper-partisan asshat like you. Police abuse has been going on in this country for years. Hell, I've brought it up several times on this forum for several years, but that fat blob didn't give two shits about it when Obama was in office. In any case, what the fuck does Trump have to do with the SLC PD?

You RWNJs are throwing away your freedom, hand over fist

Uh-huh and yet, how many of these incidents, like Michael Brown, for example, have happened in overwhelmingly Democrat cities?

Shut up, Dudley. Go back to the hole you crawled out of. You're dishonest and dishonorable.

He has a point.

No, he doesn't, dumb fuck. He's an irrational hyper-partisan asshat like you. Police abuse has been going on in this country for years. Hell, I've brought it up several times on this forum for several years, but that fat blob didn't give two shits about it when Obama was in office. In any case, what the fuck does Trump have to do with the SLC PD?

You RWNJs are throwing away your freedom, hand over fist

Uh-huh and yet, how many of these incidents, like Michael Brown, for example, have happened in overwhelmingly Democrat cities?

Shut up, Dudley. Go back to the hole you crawled out of. You're dishonest and dishonorable.

Moore's a hater...
mike moore.jpg

The whole country????

I can believe Moore thinks that America would be better off as Somalia or Venezuela. I know it wouldn't really better off as Somalia or Venezuela.

Look at it this way. There was once a nice nordic country called Sweden that let in middle eastern muslims and africans. Is it a better country?

No. Of course not.

Not trying to take away from your topic, but did you watch that TV show Hollywood date night or whatever it's called with that lesbo who looks like Ellen DeGeneres ( I think she was on Glee but don't Quote me I don't watch that crap)

Anyways it was funny, the liberals had to give clues about Michael Moore...they said "the Big Fat guy who makes docudramas" lmfao ..

trumps America is the only place to be.

The whole country????

I can believe Moore thinks that America would be better off as Somalia or Venezuela. I know it wouldn't really better off as Somalia or Venezuela.

Look at it this way. There was once a nice nordic country called Sweden that let in middle eastern muslims and africans. Is it a better country?

No. Of course not.
M. Moore still labors under the delusion that his COLLUSION (yes, I used that word) with the ONW folks will buy him some security. Fat fucker loser has no idea...

Not trying to take away from your topic, but did you watch that TV show Hollywood date night or whatever it's called with that lesbo who looks like Ellen DeGeneres ( I think she was on Glee but don't Quote me I don't watch that crap)

Anyways it was funny, the liberals had to give clues about Michael Moore...they said "the Big Fat guy who makes docudramas" lmfao ..

No I didn't see that. I don't really watch TV other than netflix here and there oh and the walking dead =)

Mikey Moore is a moronic fat ass.

Moore says ''the angry white guy is dying out''. Let's hope so because nobody is angrier or whiter than Moby Moore.
Angry white guy put Trump in office, put GOP in control of both houses of legislative branch, and 2/3rds of state houses and governor mansions. Far from dead yet...although Democrats are trying real hard to destroy ALL white peoples.

He has a point.

And, this is going to happening more and and more as the rabid RWNJs geet their police state.

The cop was wrong. The nurse was right. As she said, your blood is YOUR property. You RWNJs are throwing away your freedom, hand over fist.

You don't know wtf you're talking about, taking blood by force in suspected DUI cases involving injury or death is perfectly legal. Get educated fucktard.

He has a point.

You don't know wtf you're talking about, taking blood by force in suspected DUI cases involving injury or death is perfectly legal. Get educated fucktard.
The nurse has an overriding duty to protect the public by helping to convict or even acquit a DUI suspect, not to indulge in her selfishly self-righeous and showoff sense of professional behavior. Her disrespect for policemen is really about educational snobbery.

Forum List

Back