Michael Moore Makes the Case for Voting Trump?

SixFoot

Get off my lawn!
Sep 4, 2014
"He's saying the things to the people who are hurting, and that's why every beaten down, nameless, forgotten working stiff, who used to be part of what was called as the Middle Class, loves Trump.

He is the human molotov cocktail that they have been waiting for; the human hand grenade that they can legally throw into the system that stole their lives from them."

"Trump's election is going to be the biggest 'FUCK YOU!' ever recorded in human history. And it will feel... good."

Just saw this pop up on LiveLeak in the last 20 hours or so. Can anyone confirm the authenticity of this video? Source? This just seems so out of character for Michael Moore. It's one hell of an argument either way.

Anyway, I hope everyone is planning on voting this year, no matter who it's for, regardless of whether or not you're "wasting" your vote on someone worth a damn in your eyes. Two weeks to go and this clown show will step aside for the nightmare on the way. Cheers! :beer:

As much as I hate the guy he nailed it.

Moore is a pompous progressive windbag, but his concern for the "little people" is far more sincere than most progressives. His ideas suck, but he does stick to them, and you have to give him a grudging respect for that.

What he is doing is seeing the seething anger in middle america that the progressives want to ignore, and the establishment republicans want to ignore.

I want Trump just so he can blow up the establishment.

Some people just want to watch the world burn, and sometimes it needs a good burning.

right 3.jpg

Moore is a pompous progressive windbag, but his concern for the "little people" is far more sincere than most progressives. His ideas suck, but he does stick to them, and you have to give him a grudging respect for that.

What he is doing is seeing the seething anger in middle america that the progressives want to ignore, and the establishment republicans want to ignore.
If that anger was really the case, why do you continue to vote for the same establishment member of Congress each year? You hate all of them except for the person representing your state or your district.

If that anger was really the case, why do you continue to vote for the same establishment member of Congress each year? You hate all of them except for the person representing your state or your district.

Isnt it obvious?
They dont have any other options.
But with the level of success Trump is experiencing that may change.

I vote for the Republican sacrificial lamb who loses to the incumbent Democrat every year in my district. If there isn't one, I go libertarian, or some other obscure 3rd party.

In general there isn't anything particularly wrong with going away from the status quo.

However, handing the key to the city to the first mental patient that wanders into town is a very bad idea and that is what Trump is. If there is a forest fire and a few back-burns would stop it in it's tracks you don't hand a drum of gasoline to some guy who is going to spray the entire countryside and toss a match on it.

This is the problem you supporters of Trump. Most people would like to see a huge change in Washington and in the state governments, but Trump isn't the one. He is too dangerous to the democracy as a whole. There is no 'we have to do it this election'. That is nonsense. There will be a Presidential election every 4 years in perpetuity and a chance to vote in change. And as noted there are House and Senate elections where direct change can be made. Why is it that Congess has an 18% approval rating but most incumbents don't have to worry about losing? People say one thing and then continue to vote in the very thing they bitch about.

But Trump cannot be president. He is a clear and present danger.

In general there isn't anything particularly wrong with going away from the status quo.

However, handing the key to the city to the first mental patient that wanders into town is a very bad idea and that is what Trump is. If there is a forest fire and a few back-burns would stop it in it's tracks you don't hand a drum of gasoline to some guy who is going to spray the entire countryside and toss a match on it.

This is the problem you supporters of Trump. Most people would like to see a huge change in Washington and in the state governments, but Trump isn't the one. He is too dangerous to the democracy as a whole. There is no 'we have to do it this election'. That is nonsense. There will be a Presidential election every 4 years in perpetuity and a chance to vote in change. And as noted there are House and Senate elections where direct change can be made. Why is it that Congess has an 18% approval rating but most incumbents don't have to worry about losing? People say one thing and then continue to vote in the very thing they bitch about.

No, he isn't. There are plenty of layers to prevent him from going off the deep end. Complacency is a far greater threat.

I don't like the guy, but unlike progressives I don't have to demonize and make crap up about people I don't like to not like them, i just don't like them.

And Hillary would be the shifty-est President since Nixon.

In reality, it doesn't really matter who wins; well, from where I'm standing that is.

"He's saying the things to the people who are hurting, and that's why every beaten down, nameless, forgotten working stiff, who used to be part of what was called as the Middle Class, loves Trump.

He is the human molotov cocktail that they have been waiting for; the human hand grenade that they can legally throw into the system that stole their lives from them."

"Trump's election is going to be the biggest 'FUCK YOU!' ever recorded in human history. And it will feel... good."

Just saw this pop up on LiveLeak in the last 20 hours or so. Can anyone confirm the authenticity of this video? Source? This just seems so out of character for Michael Moore. It's one hell of an argument either way.

Anyway, I hope everyone is planning on voting this year, no matter who it's for, regardless of whether or not you're "wasting" your vote on someone worth a damn in your eyes. Two weeks to go and this clown show will step aside for the nightmare on the way. Cheers! :beer:

People who work for Trump, especially people who do work for Trump, get treated like shit. By all means, he's your guy. You love to be, need to be, under someones thumb. That to you makes the world safe, snowflakes.

People who work for Trump, especially people who do work for Trump, get treated like shit. By all means, he's your guy. You love to be, need to be, under someones thumb. That to you makes the world safe, snowflakes.

I feed myself. I am free. The shinier of two tu(R)(D)s be damned. :afro:

GO CUBS!!!

Forum List

Back