Michael jackson: Ghost Caught on Camera - MUST WATCH!!

I don't think so. I bet that's one of those videos that lulls you, the up pops a scary-ass image.

Nice try.
Where have you been you bastard?!!!! :mad:

....responding to a fucking Michael Jackson ghost sighting thread.....

What in the God damn fuck. God dammit.
They call me MISTER BASTARD! :fu:

Busy, lazy, drunk, indifferent. It's a lot of work logging on here and wading through all the bullshit. ESPECIALLY YOUR BULLSHIT!

I don't think so. I bet that's one of those videos that lulls you, the up pops a scary-ass image.

Nice try.

Busy, lazy, drunk, indifferent. It's a lot of work logging on here and wading through all the bullshit. ESPECIALLY YOUR BULLSHIT!
Oh my brilliant work is bullshit, but fucking GHOST MICHAEL JACKSON AND PROTESTING ESKIMOS is worth your time???? :mad:

Nice try.

Oh my brilliant work is bullshit, but fucking GHOST MICHAEL JACKSON AND PROTESTING ESKIMOS is worth your time???? :mad:
Ya gotta start somewhere... :dunno:

Nice try.

Ya gotta start somewhere... :dunno:
Well you better hurry up. We've only got 8 more days left to live.

I don't like the end of the vidéo...so stupid for no reason :evil: but we do see a shadow at the begin

628aacde8b13ee2e7b305ee6b2d04446_29.jpg

Last edited:
Bonsoir à tous, Another apparition story of another singer

Photo de Jim Morrison :

Note that this is the same clothes style long shirt, black pants with belt loops, there are a few left loop on the first photo in the cemetery?

In 1997 (photo from a fifteen years, sorry for the quality), Brett Meisner, a historian of rock (I did not even know what a director was ..) goes to Pere Lachaise Cemetery (the largest cemetery in Paris, where many historical and famous people are buried) it takes the side to lay the grave of Jim Morrison (died 1971), the singer of "the Doors". But it was only five years later (in 2002) Brett noticed an appearance on his photo. Brett is convinced that it is the ghost of Jim. Several paranormal experts analyzed the photo and found no explanation for this occurrence. It seems that since that Brett had visited the cemetery, it would be possessed by bad luck

Forum List

Back