Michael Cohen to testify publicly before House Oversight Committee

WASHINGTON — Michael Cohen, former lawyer to President Donald Trump, has agreed to testify publicly before Congress early next month before he goes to prison.

Cohen said in a statement on Thursday that he agreed to appear before the House Oversight Committee on Feb. 7 "in furtherance of my commitment to cooperate and provide the American people with answers."

"I look forward to having the privilege of being afforded a platform with which to give a full and credible account of the events which have transpired," he added.

More: Michael Cohen to testify publicly before Congress in February

He finally gets his wish to testify publicly. What will we learn? What do you think?
Considering tRump used Cohen and his lust for greed to engage in high treason, hopefully Cohen will take tRump and his antigovernment conspiring GOPer cronies down with him.

Considering tRump used Cohen and his lust for greed to engage in high treason, hopefully Cohen will take tRump and his antigovernment conspiring GOPer cronies down with him.
You really believe that don't ya?.....wow.....I guess some folks have to be kicked in the head to wake up....

They investigated Trump/Russia and only found this tie

C5F66UhWAAQali8.jpg

THEN THEN SHREDDED TRUMP'S ATTORNEY/CLIENT PRIVILEGE AND STILL FOUND NOTHING!!!

Now Cohen is going to testify before Congress and the "57 States Trump has no path to the White House" Party is getting all nipply?

LOL

We will learn nothing...the dude has been singing for
Two investigators, not to the public. Of course we'll learn something.
What are we going to learn that hasn't been leaked?.....please......that Trump was a playboy when he was a private citizen and tried to keep it from his wife and family?....Trump voters never voted FOR Donald Trump....we voted for his ideas and his view on our nation...we voted for him to undo the Obama presidency and he is doing just that.....so there is nothing we will learn from Cohen that will harm Trump with his supporters in any way....

What are we going to learn that hasn't been leaked?.....please......that Trump was a playboy when he was a private citizen and tried to keep it from his wife and family?....Trump voters never voted FOR Donald Trump....we voted for his ideas and his view on our nation...we voted for him to undo the Obama presidency and he is doing just that.....so there is nothing we will learn from Cohen that will harm Trump with his supporters in any way....
So IOW it was just a backlash at the previous POTUS being Black like I have always said.

"What are we going to learn that hasn't been leaked?"

The stuff that hasnt been leaked. :rolleyes:

WASHINGTON — Michael Cohen, former lawyer to President Donald Trump, has agreed to testify publicly before Congress early next month before he goes to prison.

Cohen said in a statement on Thursday that he agreed to appear before the House Oversight Committee on Feb. 7 "in furtherance of my commitment to cooperate and provide the American people with answers."

"I look forward to having the privilege of being afforded a platform with which to give a full and credible account of the events which have transpired," he added.

He finally gets his wish to testify publicly. What will we learn? What do you think?

It's about time we got to see some open public hearings and testimony. I imagine they've got them lined up, one right after the other.

It shouldn't be long before Senate Republicans will start begging Pelosi to start impeachment proceedings.

There's no place for Trump to hide now, and the rodeo clowns in the house are gone.
I'm glad it will be public.

I want to see the look on Gym Shorts Jordan's puss when Cohen starts talking.

Priceless!:abgg2q.jpg:

I think all the testimony will be in an open public hearing from here on out.

I think the epitome of hilarity will be when some Trumpsucking Republican will ask Cohen, with no sense or his own idiocy or irony, how the country can be expected to trust anything he says since he is a known liar.

I don't think he will be able to say much because he is bound by attorney-client confidentiality. Trump can stop him from saying anything.
Yeah, me might lose his license to practice law if he talks.

Oh, wait...

I don't think he will be able to say much because he is bound by attorney-client confidentiality. Trump can stop him from saying anything.

robert mueller gave his A-OK to testify--- so whatever he told bob, he can now tell congress.

this is gonna be good.

Forum List

Back